Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 11:36 AM

1,489 posts, read 3,603,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
the 1% argument is fact, not disputed, and reported by the IRS. Denying is not debunking.

Back in about 1988, I was at my friends house. She had an apple tree in the back yard, but it wasn't doing so well. I spent hours, trimming it, driving fertilizer spikes into the ground and other things to bring it around. Well, it had a nice crop. One day I was at her house, and wanted to harvest some apples, but was told that some bums had climbed over the block wall behind her house (a RR track ran behind house) and took all the apples.

I busted my ass so a bunch of people who never bust their ass can. My compassion went with the apples.
BTW, she just told you they were bums. She harvested and sold the apples herself for a profit, knowing you are gullible enough to believe a story about bums. Apparently, they were bums who were equipped with very tall ladders with which to harvest apples! Bums also carrying crates to haul the apples off! bAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA! *ROTFLMAO*

Old 06-09-2011, 12:11 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,211,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaHuey View Post
BTW, she just told you they were bums. She harvested and sold the apples herself for a profit, knowing you are gullible enough to believe a story about bums. Apparently, they were bums who were equipped with very tall ladders with which to harvest apples! Bums also carrying crates to haul the apples off! bAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA! *ROTFLMAO*
No, they used the same ladder I had used to trim the tree with. It was in the yard, and I don't think she was the one who did it since she was recovering from BC surgery at the time. She was in great pain from the mastectomy.

My point in my earlier post was to demonstrate the level effort people like myself expend, while bums do nothing of significance.

In any case, you have done a fine job of expressing yourself with your excellent, info-stuffed posts. No doubt everyone looks at you in a diffent light now.

It was great fun reading your drivel, but I must move on now. CYAL8TR ALIG8R

Old 06-09-2011, 12:24 PM

Crates?

So you ASSume it was bums, not kids or neighbors, which is far more likely?

If the neighbor had seen bums stealing from her tree, why were police not called? She must have ASSumed.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!

See, I invite my neighbors to pick what they want from my trees. Aloha.

Last edited by AlohaHuey; 06-09-2011 at 01:48 PM..

Old 06-09-2011, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaHuey View Post
Crates?

So you ASSume it was bums, not kids or neighbors, which is far more likely?

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!

See, I invite my neighbors to pick what they want from my trees. Aloha.
I took her at her word. I have no reason to doubt her, but then I am not clairvoyant as you apparently are.

Listen, I have grown weary of your adolescent posts, and will no longer participate.

If, however, your posts grow up post-puberty, I'll re-engage. Until then, Grub.

Jeff Pilkington.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:52 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,761,648 times
Default To Aloha Huey

Tried to rep ya for putting up with Jeffington but couldn't. Keep the faith.

Old 06-09-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
Tried to rep ya for putting up with Jeffington but couldn't. Keep the faith.

Old 06-09-2011, 04:14 PM

101 posts, read 249,701 times
Quote:
Mod where are you. This is personal attack. Do your duty.
See here you go again. It's OK for you to attack a whole segment of society by calling them freeloaders (and worse) but it's not OK for someone to poke at you. I would have a LOT more sympathy for you if you didn't insist on continuing to make ignorant blanket condemnations of entire groups of people.

Not all poor people are freeloaders. Many work harder than you ever will just to try to survive, but for whatever reason aren't blessed with your advantages. To condemn them all as freeloaders just shows how ignorant and intolerant you are.

I really wish you'd stop doing this.

Old 06-09-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRide View Post
See here you go again. It's OK for you to attack a whole segment of society by calling them freeloaders (and worse) but it's not OK for someone to poke at you. I would have a LOT more sympathy for you if you didn't insist on continuing to make ignorant blanket condemnations of entire groups of people.

Not all poor people are freeloaders. Many work harder than you ever will just to try to survive, but for whatever reason aren't blessed with your advantages. To condemn them all as freeloaders just shows how ignorant and intolerant you are.

I really wish you'd stop doing this.
Let's get some things straight bubba. Users are free to criticize anyone or any institutions they wish. You can criticize, mock or condemn what somebody posts (as I do regulary in response to the jibberish and sputum that is posted by people like Huey). What is not ok is to directly attack or name-call a user. You can say my post is trash, and that is "fair", but to call me trash is not.

Unfortunately, the observations I make are true. Democrats have made freeloaders (not paying income tax or worse, not paying income tax PLUS getting tax money paid to them (a negative tax)) out of fully 45% of those filing income tax forms. That is freeloading. If you don't like that fact, or that term, well too bad.

I doubt many people work as hard as I do.

As it turns out, Huey was the ignorant of virtually all of these facts.

As far as speaking in generalities goes. it is IMPOSSIBLE not to. Generally it is hotter in summer than winter. That isn't to say that every day in summer is hotter than every day in winter, but, nevertheless, the statement is valid, and you can bet your bippie I will continue to use such forms of speach. If you don't like it, well too bad.

Now, you can keep all the rest of your inane lectures to yourself. If you don't like my honest up-front style, too bad.

Old 06-09-2011, 05:08 PM

285 posts, read 1,083,560 times
yes, he is right he will continue to post his garbage as long as someone replies to it. I would suggest that we all just ignore his rubbish, the maybe he will crawl back under the rock he surfaced from.

Old 06-09-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Let's get some things straight bubba. Users are free to criticize anyone or any institutions they wish. You can criticize, mock or condemn what somebody posts (as I do regulary in response to the jibberish and sputum that is posted by people like Huey). What is not ok is to directly attack or name-call a user. You can say my post is trash, and that is "fair", but to call me trash is not.

Unfortunately, the observations I make are true. Democrats have made freeloaders (not paying income tax or worse, not paying income tax PLUS getting tax money paid to them (a negative tax)) out of fully 45% of those filing income tax forms. That is freeloading. If you don't like that fact, or that term, well too bad.

I doubt many people work as hard as I do.

As it turns out, Huey was the ignorant of virtually all of these facts.

As far as speaking in generalities goes. it is IMPOSSIBLE not to. Generally it is hotter in summer than winter. That isn't to say that every day in summer is hotter than every day in winter, but, nevertheless, the statement is valid, and you can bet your bippie I will continue to use such forms of speach. If you don't like it, well too bad.

Now, you can keep all the rest of your inane lectures to yourself. If you don't like my honest up-front style, too bad.
The last adjustment to the tax code was by Republicans. If you're passing around blame for it, at least get your target correct.

Yet, corporations are GREAT even though they pay no taxes on their billions, and in many cases, receive billions back from the Treasury.

Corporations GOOD. Not freeloaders.

Poor and Middle Class People BAD. Are freeloaders.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii