Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 11:25 AM

1 posts, read 2,029 times

Advertisements

Have you finalized your plans yet? We are moving to Hawaii in the winter. There are 2 of us and 2 dogs. I was just wondering what your plans were and if you were still looking for others to join? I tried to send you an email, but it didn't go through. Will try that again, but just in case thought I'd post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyDogs View Post
Hi All!

So as to not confuse the issue, this particular thread is for a LATE FALL charter to Honolulu. Please limit discussion here to the late fall charter. Flight details will be forthcoming. If you are interested in joining the group for the late fall charter, please send me a private message.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2009, 11:33 AM

76 posts, read 198,271 times
Hi dogssx2!

Yes - absolutely still planning on going. For us, not going is not an option. Have not finalized anything, but it will most likely be late fall. We are still looking for others to join, so it will be great if it works out for you to join us. I didn't get an email from you. I am going to send you a PM - hopefully that will work!

Old 08-11-2009, 08:38 PM

1 posts, read 1,962 times
Default Flight to Hawaii

Hello,
I am interested in joining your flight. It will be myself and two dogs. We are flexiable and can go anytime. Have you confirmed a date? If your still going, you can count us in! Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks,Robin

Old 08-12-2009, 07:40 AM

Hi dogsx2!

I sent you a private message but have not heard from you. Are you still interested? I will need to know right away. If you are interested I will need to start looking for a larger airplane. Please advise!

Thanks!

Old 08-12-2009, 07:42 AM

Hi rlwalker!
I also sent you a private message and am looking forward to hearing back from you!
Thanks!

Old 08-12-2009, 07:55 AM

If anyone else is SERIOUSLY interested in joining this flight and your pets are or will be soon cleared to enter Hawaii, please let me know ASAP. I will need to start looking for the next size aircraft if anyone else wants to join.
Dates have NOT been set yet. That is because we are still looking to find the absolute least expensive option possible. The flight will take place sometime between mid September - Dec 31. Most of the people who have already agreed to join would rather see it go late fall, so that is what we are aiming for. But if something that is too good to pass up come available, I will need to know what your flexibility is.
Please let me know! Thanks!

Old 08-17-2009, 11:35 PM

1 posts, read 1,995 times
Default interested in oct nov 2009

interested in flying two dogs to hawaii for same time. very seriously interested. let me know how much and if it will happen.

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyDogs View Post
Hi!
We will be moving to Hawaii in October or November 2009. Husband in the military. We have one 17 year old dog. He is old, but very healthy and no reason to think he won't make the move. There is absolutely no way we will have him fly in cargo, so we are looking into chartering a flight with Dog Travel Company.

In a perfect world we would like to fly from Washington DC - Honolulu. This will be rather pricey, so if need be, we will drive to California and fly from there.

We are looking for people and their pets who might be interested in sharing a charter flight. The dogs will not only be able to travel in the cabin, but actually sit in the sit right next to you! It is a great - not to mention the safest way to travel with your dogs. They do allow cats in the cabin, but they have to be in carriers and ok with the dogs.

The more people who go - the lower the price. If anyone is interested - please let me know. There are a lot of health requirements that have to be met to bring dogs to Hawaii, so we need to start the process.

Last edited by 7th generation; 08-19-2009 at 04:53 AM.. Reason: do not include your e maill addy

Old 08-27-2009, 06:09 PM

These are two DIFFERENT flights!! I hope we can get these treads separated again so as to not confuse the issue!!!

The first flight is from the west coast TO Honolulu with dogs in cabin. That will be the last week of October. If you are interested and your dog will be cleared to enter Hawaii by then, please let me know asap.

The second flight will be FROM Honolulu to the west coast. This will be on the same day or the following day of the above mentioned flight. It is open for anyone returning to the mainland and will be dog friendly. If you are interested, please let me know!

Old 09-01-2009, 04:51 PM

Default We are going to hawaii!!

When: October 28, 2009.
Where: Southern California to Honolulu. (one way)
What: Charter flight with dogs in the cabin
If your dog is ready to go and you are seriously interested please contact me for additional information.
Aloha!!

Old 09-05-2009, 06:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,674 times
I would be willing to go in December before Christmas. I know they are talking about having a furlough around the holidays in the animal quarantine department and I don't want to mess with that. MoveToHI - Pet Quarantine Hawaii 5 day or less program and click on state of Hawaii site. I am looking into the dog travel site as well as they have charters where dogs sit next to you. We will be flying our dogs on Pet Airways from chicago to lax but they only fly on wednesdays so we would like to leave for hawaii on a thursday or friday if possible. December after the 6th and before the holidays is what we are shooting for/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii