Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2020, 02:25 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Any claim of 100% related to something medical is a big red flag. That is why the ongoing prospective randomized controlled trials are needed.
They’ve done RCT’s. https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...n-COVID-19.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2020, 04:45 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
You seem to assume that young people living with their elderly parents are all living off the parents. That's not true...many of them are caring for and supporting their elderly.
It's more the children worrying about their parents needs, not the other way around.

You don't have to be a "pure human" to have compassion and not abandon your elderly during this "pandemic".
I've never once in all my years brought disease or sickness to my elderly relatives, and I'm not about to start. My children don't come around when they're sick...but they also don't lay around looking for handouts when they're not!...they've got family to support.

I also hate people saying they want their freedom while someone else is supporting them....that's nothing new though...I see it every time half my paycheck goes for taxes to support them.

Tell me when any pandemics throughout history have punished the healthy by taking away their livelihoods, denying them access to their elderly, forcing them to wear a useless mask,.even when they're no where near other people, denying crucial diagnostic medical tests, and putting thousands of small businesses into bankruptcy....You think that's OK?
You think some vaccine is going to make that better?
You might only have a few months to go, so why take a chance and push this agenda now?

You are also saying useless mask and right now we have almost now flu cases. Since we currently do not have enough beds in some locations for the corona cases, would it not be better to keep your mask on and stop any flu cases? We are doing something right with the flu, it might just be the social distancing and all the schools closed. But why take chances now?

We have been locked down for almost a year, what is a few more months?

Old 12-27-2020, 05:38 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,102,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
Any peer reviewed papers yet?
From FLCC site -i.e. the doctors actually keeping up and trying to save lives..

Quote:
Data is also now available showing large and statistically significant decreases in the transmission of
COVID-19 among human subjects based on data from four randomized controlled trials (RCT) and
three observational controlled trials (OCT) with four of the seven (two of them RCT’s) published in
peer-reviewed journals
(Behera et al., 2020;Bernigaud et al., 2020;Carvallo et al., 2020b;Elgazzar et
al., 2020;Hellwig and Maia, 2020;Shouman, 2020).
Summary of all the studies, Updated Dec.27 - Sadly it is not the US leading the way with this research.

Trialsite News latest article
Does Ivermectin Take a Quantum Leap? Prominent Physicians Think So

Special treatment for Remdesivir?
Quote:
Kory said that the amount of evidence the FLCCC Alliance has amassed and compiled into a manuscript far exceeds the level required for a compassionate use authorization as defined by the FDA.
“That happened for Remdesivir, a drug with far less supportive evidence and much, much higher cost,” continued Dr. Kory. “Why can’t it happen for Ivermectin given this level of evidence? How many more trials have to be done when our manuscript details results from over 20 studies— with over ten of them randomized controlled trials? We are in a pandemic, we are at war, stop pretending this is peacetime where we are conducting business as usual. The NIH must rapidly review the data and make a recommendation.”
Quote:
The leadership of our governmental health care agencies has a great responsibility here. All we ask is for the NIH, the CDC, and the FDA to conduct a rapid review of the literature reviewed in this presentation and provide guidance to the country’s health care providers.

“If we do nothing, the present trend will continue. History will judge. The American people will cry for answers or will praise the courage of those elected to represent their interest.”

Old 12-27-2020, 06:12 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,102,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Is this the drug you want everybody to take: https://www.drugs.com/dosage/ivermectin.html?

Right now most of the adverse reactions to the new vaccine seem mild compared to this medication.
From newswise.com
Quote:
“The effective vaccines for which we have all been waiting are coming very soon, but not soon enough to save the tens of thousands who are projected to die before the wide spread distribution of the vaccines can be completed
The dose of Ivermectin is small and as Dr.Marik pointed out, most of the side effects are from the parasitic treatments where the parasite dies.

From Dr.Mariks protocol

Quote:
Ivermectin for postexposure prophylaxis (200 ug/kg immediately, then repeat on day
3) and prophylaxis in high-risk groups (200 ug/kg day 1, then day 3 and then every 4
weeks)
20 year old drug vs relatively new vaccine with unknown long term side effects. I will let others do the beta testing.

Old 12-31-2020, 09:09 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,276,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post

We have been locked down for almost a year, what is a few more months?
You hope.....

Old 12-31-2020, 11:10 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,741,456 times
None of us know if, when, how long all this "reset" is going to unfold as, stay tuned and keep yourself healthy...and the powers out there, they know more than we will ever know.

My daughter just told me a long established business in our town is closing down.

Old 01-02-2021, 09:58 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,276,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
My daughter just told me a long established business in our town is closing down.
We've had several close down in our small town, course they're all private businesses...seems the gov businesses are doing just fine though

Old 01-03-2021, 09:16 AM

8,227 posts, read 3,419,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
We've had several close down in our small town, course they're all private businesses...seems the gov businesses are doing just fine though
Also the giant chain stores. Walmart is fine -- they were never told to shut down even though most of what they sell is NON essential.

And of course Amazon, for everyone who's afraid to go out of their house.

Old 01-04-2021, 06:57 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Right now the most likely suspect is polyethylene glycol, which is a known allergen. It is also in the Moderna vaccine.

It was fascinating to see how widespread PEG use is, from the stuff that cleans you out for a colonoscopy to many medications to cosmetics and skin care products. It is unsurprising that there would be people primed by previous exposure who have allergic reactions to it in the vaccine(s).

There are other vaccines in the pipeline. No way to tell right now whether any are PEG free.

If the problem is PEG then a potential solution for Moderna and Pfizer is reformulation without it, but that might be difficult.

Also, people with known severe allergies could get tested and if their tests are positive wait for a vaccine without it.

This poor lady had a real problem with PEG:

https://aacijournal.biomedcentral.co...223-016-0172-7
vape juice uses propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin in varying amounts so if I'm fine using that, I'll probably be fine with the vaccine methinks? Just variations of anti-freeze which are safe for human consumption.... for apparently not everyone.

Old 01-04-2021, 07:28 AM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
vape juice uses propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin in varying amounts so if I'm fine using that, I'll probably be fine with the vaccine methinks? Just variations of anti-freeze which are safe for human consumption.... for apparently not everyone.
No, the glycol in antifreeze is different. That is ethylene glycol. The ingredient in the vaccine is polyethylene glycol (PEG).

https://sciencing.com/polyethylene-g...l-5977662.html

I do not know whether you could assume PEG is safe based on exposure to propylene glycol with no problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness