Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2024, 03:22 AM

7,371 posts, read 5,274,985 times

Advertisements

First off- reread the article sited in the OP-- it doesn't tell us these are the reasons you shouldn't take vaxes...It says these are the reasons people use to decide against vaxes....

To address the objections to my earlier post-- yes. statistically it can be shown that those vaxed have lower complication rates than the unvaxed-- but we re tslking about miniscule complication rates. Kids are (were, before vaxes) about 1000% x more likely to die in an auto accident than get a serious complication from the common childhood viral Infectiond....Keep things in perspective.

..and yea, Suzi, NOW we know you need two MMRs for full immunization. The point being that natural immunity is generally better than vax immunity. The Fluvax is good proof of that.

I'm not saying we shouldn't get the R in MMR) DPT or polio vaxes (universal small pox vax, thanks to unusual world wide financing and cooperation eliminated small pox) . Those give great benefit with low risk and cost, but other newer vaxes being pushed don't have such clear cut advantages....We have to be careful shifting thru the propaganda to make a decision.

Old 05-20-2024, 06:01 AM

3,234 posts, read 1,071,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post

No, they didn't tie people down and inject them. But they made it virtually mandatory. And that's why we just keep talking about it.
They did inject them by force in Germany, in nursing homes at the beginning of Corona.

I remember CNN, and Anderson Cooper, he was so pro vaccines for Corona all the time, always making fun of anyone with questions about the validity of it. At the end of his show there was an advertisement for Pfizer saying "This program was brought to you by Pfizer!". Ha ha, that was fun to watch. The man has a 12 million salary/year and 10 of it comes from Pfizer. Great job Cooper, you made it, congratulations!

In my mind having questions and doubts about x or y in a democracy is something healthy. Why not have a discussion on TV, media, newspapers etc. Why not talk about natural remedies? Why not listen to different opinions? Why? That was weird.

I guess I'm asking for too much.

Last edited by farm108; 05-20-2024 at 06:10 AM..

Old 05-20-2024, 09:17 AM

37,280 posts, read 41,507,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I keep hearing BigPharma commercials promoting a new pneumonia jab, saying even if you have the original pneumonia jab, you still need this one. Then they read off the side effects which are worse than pneumonia.

The last jab I got was a combo tetanus shot in 1997. I recently found that paperwork. So I'm done. I believe in maintaining natural immunity through nutrition and supplements. Many people aren't educated in those areas so want magic pills and shots.

I believe in freedom of choice and bodily autonomy so frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
The additional pneumonia vaccine protects against additional types of the bacteria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
First off- reread the article sited in the OP-- it doesn't tell us these are the reasons you shouldn't take vaxes...It says these are the reasons people use to decide against vaxes....

To address the objections to my earlier post-- yes. statistically it can be shown that those vaxed have lower complication rates than the unvaxed-- but we re tslking about miniscule complication rates. Kids are (were, before vaxes) about 1000% x more likely to die in an auto accident than get a serious complication from the common childhood viral Infectiond....Keep things in perspective.

..and yea, Suzi, NOW we know you need two MMRs for full immunization. The point being that natural immunity is generally better than vax immunity. The Fluvax is good proof of that.

I'm not saying we shouldn't get the R in MMR) DPT or polio vaxes (universal small pox vax, thanks to unusual world wide financing and cooperation eliminated small pox) . Those give great benefit with low risk and cost, but other newer vaxes being pushed don't have such clear cut advantages....We have to be careful shifting thru the propaganda to make a decision.
The complication rates from childhood illnesses are not "miniscule". I covered that in the links I gave previously.

Deaths are not the only consideration.

Measles vaccine is highly effective. Measles, like polio, has been eliminated in the US. It can potentially be eradicated the way smallpox was.

Measles infection is not superior to the vaccine because of the damage it does to the immune system, as I also discussed in a previous post.

Old 05-20-2024, 11:04 AM

20,878 posts, read 8,692,571 times
BigPharma trolls are everywhere. I bet they get paid a pretty penny to spout the 'party line.' I know their reps make a lot of money traipsing from doctor's office to doctor's office. My doctor has banned them

Old 05-20-2024, 11:33 AM

1,187 posts, read 888,979 times
This reminds me of some YouTube videos I have seen about Sovereign Citizens getting stopped by police and them saying they don't need a license to drive as they aren't driving a commercial vehicle and they won't submit to common law as they are under admiralty law.

As far as the "party line" it goes way beyond the US. This is a unified world wide strategy.

With regard to the US there are two presidential candidates against vaccine mandates and they said they would get rid of vaccine mandates and deny funds to schools who have vaccine mandates. I guess you can call that a "party line". There's no arguments about the science of vaccines just deny all vaccine mandates regardless of what the vaccine is for. No one needs to argue if the vaccine kills millions or saves millions. No argument if it is needed or effective. This isn't about the science of vaccines. It has always been a libertarian argument all along cloaked in pseudoscience because people don't want to be called stupid for their pure libertarian views. JFK Jr found out that lesson from his family. Yeah right, it isn't a real vaccine and it has never been tested.

Old 05-20-2024, 05:40 PM

7,371 posts, read 5,274,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The additional pneumonia vaccine protects against additional types of the bacteria.

The complication rates from childhood illnesses are not "miniscule". I covered that in the links I gave previously.

Deaths are not the only consideration.

Measles vaccine is highly effective. Measles, like polio, has been eliminated in the US. It can potentially be eradicated the way smallpox was.

Measles infection is not superior to the vaccine because of the damage it does to the immune system, as I also discussed in a previous post.
We're arguing relative rates-- you apparently think serious complications in 1 in 1000 (almost all in immunocompromised kids) is too high. Others of us think the 1 in 3000 complication rate from the MMR itself is too high.

Pneumococcal vaccine is a good example of lobbyist influence in determining good medical practice-- Half of all of us will eventually get a death certificate bat reads "CoD-- pneumonia secondary to X, Y Z.... You don't "catch" pneumonia. We're all harboring Gram positive dipplococci in our resp tracts right now. Healthy immune systems and cough reflexes keep them in check. They take over and kll us when our resistance and strength diminishes blow a critical level. The old man's friend...

There are over 100 strains of pneumococcus. The first PneumoVax vaccine was only directed against three of them-- and they were among the least common strains to boot--but the lobbyists went into high gear and it quickly became a sure malpractice suit if your 90 y/o pt with lung cancer finally succumbed with pneumonia and a vaccine had not been recommended earlier.....(Now a 23 valent strain is available, but BFD-- healthy people don't get pneumococcal pneumonia and the unhealthy ones will merely die of some other infection rather than the target of the vax....Nobody gets out of this alive. That vax is only changing the details of the death certificate.)

Old 05-20-2024, 06:28 PM

14,471 posts, read 14,430,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
I basically agree with the article....Big Brother and the profit motivated pharm industry has cried "wolf" much too often.

We Boomers and our predecessors all got measles, German measles, mumps and chicken pox as kids. The only ones who didn't survive were those who were immunocompromised-- and vaccines don't work for them very well anyway...None of us got measles twice, but our kids, who got MMR, still got measles as adults.

Small pox and polio were common and devastating-- the vaccines improved our condition without question....German measles contracted by a pregnant woman causes much damage and sorrow, so that vax for everyone is wise policy.

But there's little to recommend any other routine vax from the medical standpoint. It's all about profits and power.

Decisions to take other vaccines should be made after evaluating individual risks vs benefits, not by some Imperial Edict.
You may be a physician, but your views about medicine and vaccines are not mainstream views. I would appreciate you at least admitting that.

I find it sad that someone who went to medical school and completed a medical residency would have such negative views about a system that has been extraordinarily effective in developing methods of preventing diseases that are responsible for substantial morbidity and mortality in this world.

Old 05-20-2024, 08:22 PM

438 posts, read 121,810 times
The Coincidence of Wuhan should alert us to the very strong possibility that the vaccine/viral research industry just killed a few million people...

....and few people actually care.

Last edited by sandshark; 05-20-2024 at 08:30 PM..

Old 05-21-2024, 05:48 AM

3,106 posts, read 1,574,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
You may be a physician, but your views about medicine and vaccines are not mainstream views. I would appreciate you at least admitting that.

I find it sad that someone who went to medical school and completed a medical residency would have such negative views about a system that has been extraordinarily effective in developing methods of preventing diseases that are responsible for substantial morbidity and mortality in this world.
and some of us who cant have vaccines because they produce severe side effects wish there were more drs like the poster you replied to. very few drs esp young drs understand that drugs have side effects and in some people severe side effects. and the side effects are more dangerous than most of the diseases.

Old 05-21-2024, 05:51 AM

37,280 posts, read 41,507,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williepaws View Post
and some of us who cant have vaccines because they produce severe side effects wish there were more drs like the poster you replied to. very few drs esp young drs understand that drugs have side effects and in some people severe side effects. and the side effects are more dangerous than most of the diseases.
Your personal experience cannot be generalized to the entire population, and, no, if the side effects were more dangerous than the disease for that entire population the drug or vaccine would not be used.

Doctors of every age know that drugs have side effects, but those are rarely severe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness