Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 03:20 AM

23,223 posts, read 29,056,523 times

Advertisements

I work in a long-term care facility and I can hear Hitler's laughing everytime I work there! What would he have done with those not of any use to the German Republic, which I've read about?

The elderly 90YO woman being tube fed, year after year?
The 32 YO man left brain dead from a severe gang beating?
The burnt out alcoholics and drug addicts, of all ages, in these facilities?
The obese who require special beds (obesity is now considered a disease)?
The 35YO man left a quadripligic, from a diving accident?

Sucking away at our diminishing goverment revenue, day by day, year by year, decade by decade! And that's just Medicaid patients!

And add in the Medicare patients, those on Social Security Disability!

In one full swoop, all eliminated, re-channel that money and medical personnel into infrastructure, the military, creating new industries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2012, 08:59 AM

12,229 posts, read 21,511,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
And, if you view the OPs status, you will see that he will no longer be contributing to this thread or this forum and will I guess be restricted to his specialized white-power, skinhead, or neo-nazi forums. I suggest we move on.

I'm sure he'll be back under another name...

Old 03-22-2012, 11:16 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,389,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whateverhere View Post
Hitler also started the company "Volkswagen" which is one of the biggest car manufacturer in this world today.

Hitler and the Volkswagen

He also finished building the Autobahn. He gave every German free access to higher education. In fact a lot of his implemented social policies made Germany the dominant economic force in Europe it is today.

The "volkswagon" was invented so that Hilter could get the people to finance the rearmament of Germany. The people ordered the cars that had not even been built based on the prototype. People made payments and instead of building cars, the money was used to equip the factories to build military vehicles. I don't think the cars were not even delivered until after the war after the factory was rebuilt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History