Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 05:43 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Alfredo Garcia, a paraplegic who has been in a wheelchair since 1996, is a serial plaintiff. The 41-year-old illegal immigrant and convicted felon makes a living suing small businesses in Southern California for allegedly violating the Americans with Disabilities Act (http://search.abclocal.go.com/search/results?station=kabc&search=siteSearch&q=Americans +with+Disabilities+Act - broken link) and its California equivalent.
The only reason why he's still here is because he's making a living out of this.

AND HE'S HERE ILLEGALLY!!!

What is going on in this country?

Man sues hundreds over disability violations | abc7.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2010, 05:55 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,841,462 times
As discussed in this thread.....

https://www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...here-work.html

Old 09-14-2010, 08:21 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
I saw a story about another wheelchair bound person who was doing the same thing. The story showed the person files the lawsuit and also submits a waiver for the filing fees and cost of the Sheriffs fees for serving the documents. So I am betting this Illegal Alien criminal is doing the exact same thing, which would be at taxpayer expense.

As several have been posting, why is this scumbag still here?

Old 09-14-2010, 08:27 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Oh, where are those loons who constantly chime in that illegals don't qualify for social services? How is this pond scum who is disabled for FALLING OUT OF AN AVOCADO TREE WHILE DRUNK able to collect disability? Why is he even still here? He has admitted in a court deposition that he bought his two SS cards? Good grief - I bet this Nimrod sued the owner of the property where the avocado tree was too, for not stopping him from falling out of it after getting blitzed on cerveza.

Any volunteers to push him and his wheelchair over the Palos Verdes cliffs? He seems like he'll always be a net loss to society. At least if we could just wheel him back to his home country we wouldn't have to have local businesses extorted like this. A pox on his lawyer too - obviously he's the puppet master here. People who peddle dope and fall out of fruit trees don't know how to sue.

Old 09-14-2010, 08:30 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Long walk short pier. What a dirtbag.
Replace walk with roll.

Americans with Disabilities Act = you'd think that would apply to Americans, not convicted felon illegal intruders here to rape our system.

Old 09-14-2010, 08:32 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,034,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
A pox on his lawyer too - obviously he's the puppet master here. People who peddle dope and fall out of fruit trees don't know how to sue.
Apparently, they do.

Old 09-15-2010, 03:32 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
2 threads about this merged. Off topic comments have been removed.
Yac.

Old 09-15-2010, 06:33 AM

216 posts, read 234,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
He's a convicted felon illegal - aren't they the ones we're told ICE is targetting for deportation ahead of all those "law abiding honest folks who just come here for a better life"?

I guess not.
Pick and choose what laws they want to enforce.
They said focus on violent crimes, as see over and over again
those too are set free to operate freely.
Almost every single one of them is guilty of human trafficking and false id.
In some cases generations of it.

Old 09-15-2010, 07:31 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InThemiddleToo View Post
Pick and choose what laws they want to enforce.
They said focus on violent crimes, as see over and over again
those too are set free to operate freely.
Almost every single one of them is guilty of human trafficking and false id.
In some cases generations of it.
But those are only 2nd level felonies..

Old 09-16-2010, 07:52 AM

107 posts, read 151,477 times
I don't care what he did, he's here illegally. The fact that he's a felon, and likely has ruined at least two americans credit by stealing their identity is just another slap in the face.

This isn't rocket science. Why do we allow people to invade and soak up the welfare good life? I am so frustrated that no one will stand up and kick them out. I'm waiting for the next presidential race and hoping Arizona will push the illegal immigration to the point that presidential candidates will have no choice but to address it.

Personally any support of amnesty, and not supporting deportation is a deal breaker for me. I probably won't vote because will just get more of the same political crap....false smiles, and false promises.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration