Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2010, 04:59 PM

25,021 posts, read 28,008,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
There are mexicans helping muslim terrorists. In the future, alarming things will come out about these relationships.

It is similar in ways to the Irish that helped and allied themselves with Nazi Germany.
As the old saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Old 10-30-2010, 05:09 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,864,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
As the old saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend
and believing that has gotten quite a few killed down through history.

Old 10-30-2010, 06:45 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,108,806 times
Hey he never came back and answered my question!

Mexico is mostly mexican residents. Maybe you can tell me why their country is in the condition it is in? It's not like you can blame it on anyone else.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:27 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,293,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post

Mexico is mostly mexican residents. Maybe you can tell me why their country is in the condition it is in? It's not like you can blame it on anyone else.
The only people who WANT to live in Mexico are people with a lot of money and the rest who WANT to live there are all types/shapes/sizes/skin colors, etc, fugitives from the law. The rest live in crap and/or are drug lords, work for drug lords or work for the government and are allowed to be corrupt in their "jobs". No one bats an eyelash. It's the Mexican way.

He can't answer it because he doesn't want to live there either. He wants his peeps to take back something they never had. Because that makes a lot of sense to someone with no common sense.

Mexico can have Texas, take California, take whatever and then where are his peeps going to be? Crossing those borders illegally too - to get anywhere OTHER than where Mexico owns and governs anything.

The amount of land "owned" by Mexico ISN'T going to fix the mess of a country that Mexico is and WOULD STILL BE - even with Texas and any other state under it's pathetic borders.

Mexico needs to keep it's filth to itself or fix itself.

What a waste of a country.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:33 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,342,145 times
Uhhh...didn't the Spanish ancestors of the current Mexicans steal Mexico from the original native American inhabitants? Was Spanish the original language down there? I think not.

Pot, I believe you've met Kettle.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:44 PM

25,021 posts, read 28,008,764 times
He lost. He's humiliated and won't show his face on here. Maybe under a different username he might assuming his IP or hostname doesn't get banned

Old 10-30-2010, 10:57 PM

1,011 posts, read 1,019,346 times
Even if the Mexicans are "taking it back" I am 100% sure they don't want it to turn into their native Mexico, otherwise what's the point of sneaking accross the border in harsh conditions? Just to make another chunk of land north of the border into living hell like most of their native Mexico?

Don't they want to truly become US citizens because they prefer this country to Mexico just by their very act of skipping across the border?

But to be honest, I'd prefer if they worked harder on making their native Mexico a better place to live and work in. Not skip over to the greener pastures like a bunch of bums.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:53 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,756,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
Here is an analogy: A father owns a home, and a criminal breaks in and kicks the man and his kid out who owns it. His son about 10 years later comes to take back what is rightfully his. The criminal never "owned" it - he took it. It doesn't belong to him.

Same deal with the Southwest.
Any talk of land ownership is criminal. It was here before you were born, it will still be here when you die. Ownership is a sham.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:55 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,756,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post

I'd blame it on its government--just like the problems we have here.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:25 AM

1,026 posts, read 1,978,544 times
I saw the title of this thread, and I thought... THANK YOU LORD, somebody else has common sense too! I totally agree. I mean seriously, white people took away all this land from the Natives only a couple centuries ago, and now they're all up in arms about "our" land being taken away again?! Total BS if you ask me. What goes around comes around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration