Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2010, 08:33 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,450,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000

Blacks are no longer America's "golden minority," now it's us Hispanics but the fact of the matter is our population keeps GROWING while blacks are declining. In 50 years Hispanics WILL be the majority in America whether you like it or not, so get used to it.

Ok, stop right there.

"Hispanics" do not identify with Mexicans, nor do they support any Mexican wet dream of reconquista. The millions of South American "Hispanics" (especially the white Argentinians, Uruguayans and rich Venezuelans and Colombians currently coming to the United States), would punch anyone out that called them a Mexican.

So, in the future, please do not try to inflate your numerical representation and plan for reconquista by including "all Latinos" or "all Hispanics," mmmkay? Cause they owe know duty, loyalty, or friendliness towards Mexico. Even Guatemalans and others despise Mexico, because Mexico is the oppressor power of Central America.

Old 10-31-2010, 08:38 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,987,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Ok, stop right there.

"Hispanics" do not identify with Mexicans, nor do they support any Mexican wet dream of reconquista. The millions of South American "Hispanics" (especially the white Argentinians, Uruguayans and rich Venezuelans and Colombians currently coming to the United States), would punch anyone out that called them a Mexican.

So, in the future, please do not try to inflate your numerical representation and plan for reconquista by including "all Latinos" or "all Hispanics," mmmkay? Cause they owe know duty, loyalty, or friendliness towards Mexico. Even Guatemalans and others despise Mexico, because Mexico is the oppressor power of Central America.
I hate that too. I hate being called a Mexican because I am NOT one. And I'm certainly not in the business of reconquering anything because there isn't anything to reconquer and that's just mean anyway. LatinoHeat and others like him, like borikua and TonyVaz (assuming him and LatinoHeat are different posters) need to grow up and stop hating on the Gringo for whatever ills they have. That hate-filled ship sailed a very long time ago for me, it's time theirs did the same

Old 10-31-2010, 09:19 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,339,918 times
Mexicans are usually culturally Hispanic by language anyway. So it is not uncommon to refer to them by their culture rather than their nationality. So when the statement is made that Hispanics are taking over it really means those from Mexico for the most part. I think we all know that Guatamalans, Argentinans, etc. aren't part of the reconquista movement because they never owned any part of the U.S. Hispanic, Latino are just broad terms that fit most of those from Central and So. America including Mexico.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:56 AM

56 posts, read 63,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
Twaaat did you say?
Give me examples of Mexicans helping Muslim terrorists. That was an OFFENSIVE, RIDICULOUS accusation based on FALSEHOODS.

How else did you expect me to react?! By the way, guess you're from Chicago too.... how do you feel that Hispanics (mostly Mexican) will be the plurality in that city soon? We are conquering not just the Southwest but apparently Illinois too! It's too easy.

Old 10-31-2010, 11:32 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,103,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
Because of white people, actually.

I see. You believe the way mexicans have developed their country is because of white people? In other words they have no mind of their own, no abilities of their own? I guess that is the problem, they take no personal responsibility. No wonder they gravitate to the Democrats.

Old 10-31-2010, 11:37 AM

If mexico is such a great country, why are so many trying to flee from it? Their citizens are destroying our country just like they destroyed their own.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:04 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,877,824 times
Quote:
Give me examples of Mexicans helping Muslim terrorists. That was an OFFENSIVE, RIDICULOUS accusation based on FALSEHOODS.

How else did you expect me to react?! By the way, guess you're from Chicago too.... how do you feel that Hispanics (mostly Mexican) will be the plurality in that city soon? We are conquering not just the Southwest but apparently Illinois too! It's too easy.
You are in serious DENIAL.
Mexico and Mexicans will sell anything for a bribe or cash,their Government,women,children and themselves.

This corruption,moral bankruptcy and acceptance of it is the root cause of why Mexico is a FAILED state and why their people have a warped sense of entitlement.

It is why they lost the Southwest and why they will never regain it. This is why the Drug Cartels will be Mexico's next Government ,unless the US steps in.

This is why Mexicans have to leave their Country to take peon jobs in the US. It's because Mexico and Mexicans don't care about their own.Your total thread is an EPIC FAIL !!!!

Old 10-31-2010, 12:28 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,987,279 times
Lol I love it how LatinoHeat, an anchor baby Mexican born in the states just can't face facts and that would be like antarez and dcsldcd said; the Mexicans arne't coming here to retake the southwest. They're coming here because their country is ripping apart at the seams and their government is on the brink of collapse because they don't have the upperhand on the cartels. Especially since at least half of their politicians are on the take in the first place. Hispanic-Americans like him bother me. It's so ironic that most of us native born latinos like Americans and the U.S. more than American born Hispanics do

Old 10-31-2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Lol I love it how LatinoHeat, an anchor baby Mexican born in the states just can't face facts and that would be like antarez and dcsldcd said; the Mexicans arne't coming here to retake the southwest. They're coming here because their country is ripping apart at the seams and their government is on the brink of collapse because they don't have the upperhand on the cartels. Especially since at least half of their politicians are on the take in the first place. Hispanic-Americans like him bother me. It's so ironic that most of us native born latinos like Americans and the U.S. more than American born Hispanics do

People that immigrate here legally have a stake in this country. They have went through all the hoops. Proved they are decent people that respect the law. People like LatinoHeat only bring their hate for this country.

Old 10-31-2010, 06:42 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,520,719 times
Quote:

Like every single piece of garbage you've spewed in this whole thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.