Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 12:55 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,987,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Not, that would be ILLEGAL entry, you seem a little confused there.

and of course you have "no option" but to come here illegally, god forbid you should be law abiding. "I have NO CHOICE" wah wah wah
Hey Opyelie let me ask you this so the liberals on here understand. If you have a starving person on the verge of death that decides to rob someone of their wallet to go buy food "because I had no choice I was going to starve" what would happen to the starving robber?

A: They will let him go because he was just hungry and desperate
B: They're gonna lock him up for theft

Old 11-01-2010, 12:59 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,856,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Hey Opyelie let me ask you this so the liberals on here understand. If you have a starving person on the verge of death that decides to rob someone of their wallet to go buy food "because I had no choice I was going to starve" what would happen to the starving robber?

A: They will let him go because he was just hungry and desperate
B: They're gonna lock him up for theft
Is the starving person a USC or an illegal?

Old 11-01-2010, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Is the starving person a USC or an illegal?
Good one let's try both

Old 11-01-2010, 01:04 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,856,770 times
Going by what we see every day in the news stories, the USC will be slapped with a fine and/or jail time and the illegal will be let go or if charged let go on bail never to be seen again.

Old 11-01-2010, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Going by what we see every day in the news stories, the USC will be slapped with a fine and/or jail time and the illegal will be let go or if charged let go on bail never to be seen again.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! And these Hispanic trolls dare to come on here and say that the Hispanic deserves to have situation A because "they can't help their country is in shambles"

Old 11-01-2010, 02:11 AM

15,586 posts, read 27,688,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by socrates View Post
...Legal entry is costly, corrupt and dominated by the drug runners. Illegal immigration is the only option...
Whaaaaa?

Furthermore,someone of your intellect should not have a screen name named after a great Greek philosopher.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:14 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,339,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradjl2009 View Post
So you think that Black, Asians, and 90% of Hispanics would support that. You're more retarded than anyone I've ever met.
Nor would the native indians who are citizens of this country support his reconquista dream.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:16 AM

13,680 posts, read 20,822,556 times
If you are not Native American, you are an illegal

No, I am a descendant of the conquerors. The Native Americans are descendants of the vanquished.

Not a triumphal statement. Just a statement of fact.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:28 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,339,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by socrates View Post
The United States has destroyed Mexican stability with its thirst for drugs and subsequent "war on drugs". This move by the US turned cartels into powerful entities and have made border Mexico a very dangerous place to live. As a result, desperate Mexicans come into America to provide a safe haven for their families. Legal entry is costly, corrupt and dominated by the drug runners. Illegal immigration is the only option. We need to set up ellis island centers at every border point for Mexicans to walk across, become documented and later gain citizenship. Whits are so terrified of becoming the minority in the U.S. that they will build a fence to keep Mexicans out. Its all about protecting white privilege whichi is being assaulted on all fronts these days.
These illegal alien Mexicans have been coming here for decades and they aren't coming here for a safe haven for their families due to the drug cartels. They are coming here for the jobs and freebies.

Yes, legal entry is costly but so what? That doesn't mean if you can't afford the fees you should just jump our borders anyway. It is less about high fees than it is that we just don't need most of these people because we have reached our annual quotas for legal immigation each year. There is a de facto Ellis Island already in play. Which means immigrants must apply legally to come here and go through health and background checks.

Why do you think we should make special arrangements for Mexicans anyway? There are potential immigrants all over the world that would like to come here but we just can't accomodate them all.

Why shouldn't white Americans object to becoming the minority in their own country due to illegal immigration? There is nothing natural or lawful about illegal immigration. So Mestizo Mexicans wouldn't object to becoming the minority in their own country via illegal immigration of millions of Chinese for example? Yeah, right! It isn't just about race either. I doubt that blacks, Asian Americans would want our identity, culture and language changed to the culture and language of Mexico. There are already 22 Hispanic dominant nations on the Western Hemisphere.

The fence is to help the Border Patrol and keep out all illegal entry, not just Mexicans. There are people from know terrorist countries that are getting through also and criminals. We don't want the drug cartel violence spilling over our border either. Nice try at the race card though.

Old 11-01-2010, 08:23 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,254,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
White people act like Mexicans are invading this land, but do they not realize how they stole this land from Native Americans? Oh wait, they "won" it in a war (aka genocide). Well guess what, us Mexicans are going to take it back.

Texas was stolen after illegal whites from America started to enter in mass numbers. Eventually the Americans (who were illegal) outnumbered the Mexicans 10-1 and were able to take over the governance of Texas. Well guess what, history is repeating itself.

My point is is that white people like to complain about illegal immigration but they were the first illegals. You can complain about illegal immigration in Britain/France/Germany, etc. etc. but not America!
Spot on! The history is what it is, but the natural laws of this planet cannot be paid off with money. The physics of our planet are at work. For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. Karmic forces are at work and they cannot be changed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.