Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 08:28 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,338,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Spot on! The history is what it is, but the natural laws of this planet cannot be paid off with money. The physics of our planet are at work. For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. Karmic forces are at work and they cannot be changed.
Karmic forces? Please explain.

Old 11-01-2010, 08:47 AM

50,489 posts, read 47,262,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Spot on! The history is what it is, but the natural laws of this planet cannot be paid off with money. The physics of our planet are at work. For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. Karmic forces are at work and they cannot be changed.
Does that explain the drug cartel murders? Interesting thoughts.

Old 11-01-2010, 10:38 AM

1,489 posts, read 3,093,570 times
Honestly, reading your remarks on the first two pages was enough to make me realize even more why we don't want some of your kind here (particularly you).

Half of your responses are like a child playing "shadow". Uneducated and you think its fun but everyone else is rolling their eyes.

Go fix Mexico first, then maybe we'll appreciate your kind here. I'm glad you openly admit you don't like "whites". I think you're just bitter that us "whites" are clearly better than you.

Old 11-01-2010, 02:34 PM

14,488 posts, read 11,313,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
Yes, indeed. Very important. Thankfully their descendants are now taking back what is rightfully theirs. I am tired of my people being called "illegal" when we had this land until it was stolen.

Texas and California are the economic juggernauts of the USA, so think how that has effected Mexico since they were robbed.
If California and Texas were still in the hands of Mexico they both would be cesspools like Mexico. In fact that is probably where they are heading.

Old 11-01-2010, 02:52 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,843,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
If California and Texas were still in the hands of Mexico they both would be cesspools like Mexico. In fact that is probably where they are heading.
I wonder what the country of Mexico would be like with all the natural resources in Texas and California...Keep on thinking what kinda place the US of A would be without California and Texas...

Old 11-01-2010, 03:27 PM

6,116 posts, read 12,636,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I wonder what the country of Mexico would be like with all the natural resources in Texas and California...
which resources are you talking about?

Old 11-01-2010, 03:47 PM

1,011 posts, read 1,018,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I wonder what the country of Mexico would be like with all the natural resources in Texas and California...Keep on thinking what kinda place the US of A would be without California and Texas...
If you are thinking oil, Mexico is already a large oil exporter without Ca and Texas and the proceeds don't seem to have helped Mexico citzens any.

edit: Plus Mexico has an equally rich 'resource' in its illegal citizens jumping the border and sending US money (about $40 billion in 2009?) back to Mexico, what other country has such free 'resource' ? Certainly not the US.

These days the biggest natural resources in Texas and California are its productive and law abiding people and their rules of law.

Mexico would still be a dump but just bigger.

In fact, I've met mexicans who 'hoped' the US would invade Mexico 'again', and perhaps annex all of it, clean it out of cartels, build infrastructure and help with laws, bring in technology, etc..., just so that it'd bring some sembalance of order and prosperity to their country. I mean how many other countries *hope* for another country to invade them?

Last edited by wellyouknow; 11-01-2010 at 04:05 PM..

Old 11-01-2010, 05:07 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,093,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post

Mexicans are Aztec and Mayan. If you are not any of these, you are not Mexican.

So let me see if I got this right. You and the other real racist are ranting about being indigenous people to CA and TX territory. You say the real Mexicans are Aztec and Mayan. Check your geography.

North America:

Your ancestors playground:

Mayan playground:

Now look again at the first map and tell me if you see a resemblance of TX and CA. Honestly though the facts go way beyond just geography.

And I know the "whites" only commit genocide and senseless murders. Your people are angels. And here they are:
http://www.batuhijauschool.org/Asmat/studentpages/shaza/Social%20studies/Aztec%20pictures/aztecs40.gif (broken link)

Old 11-01-2010, 05:12 PM

6,116 posts, read 12,636,408 times
lol. nice.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:30 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,952,238 times
If 'karmic forces' were at work here, it would be the native americans in both areas of what is now the US and Mexico taking it back. Not mexicans taking over land from the US that the mexicans themselves took from the natives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration