Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 11:41 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,858,548 times

Advertisements

I guess there really is so much proof that you can't post any of it right? Let's all be honest here, you don't understand the Tea Party but you see us making progress and you don't like that at all so you'll stop at nothing to discredit what we are trying to accomplish.

Old 01-01-2011, 11:46 PM

12,623 posts, read 13,942,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I guess there really is so much proof that you can't post any of it right? Let's all be honest here, you don't understand the Tea Party but you see us making progress and you don't like that at all so you'll stop at nothing to discredit what we are trying to accomplish.
God bless the Tea Party if they are able to once and for all stop illegal immigration AND greatly reduce legal. I wish my fellow americans would wake up and realize we don't need a million people from other nations moving here every single year.

Old 01-01-2011, 11:53 PM

2,208 posts, read 1,837,402 times
Quote:
I did a google search, I found NOTHING and I looked at both of your links which doesn't back up your claim of the Tea Party being up in arms about DADT. One more time, if you have all this evidence please post it otherwise stop trying to spread these ignorant lies about a group of people you don't understand and blindly hate.
Huh...weird because I found that via google. Either there are two Googles in the world and two sets of links, or you lied. I'd go with the latter.

Sorry if your group is dumb. Not my problem. Not blindly hating a group, just stating what your group likes is dumb...because we all know fluoride is a commie plot (Sharon Angle).

"Tea Party Nation founder and CEO Judson Phillips plans to set the GOP congressional leadership straight about the tea party's legislative demands, after a handful of Tea Party Patriots and a homosexual activist group, GOProud, released an open letter last Monday urging Republicans to ignore social issues.

This coming Monday, Phillips plans to release an open letter of his own urging the GOP to address several fiscal matters and at least three social issues, including the preservation of the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy banning open homosexuals in the military."

For a group against DADT, why would they preserve it? The Tea Party clearly doesn't know good policy.

Next time read the links...don't lie.

Old 01-01-2011, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibro1 View Post
Huh...weird because I found that via google. Either there are two Googles in the world and two sets of links, or you lied. I'd go with the latter.

Sorry if your group is dumb. Not my problem. Not blindly hatred.
Neither of the links you posted says anything about the Tea Party being up in arms or protesting DADT, you said there's a ton of stuff on google that supports your claim so post some of it. Stop sidestepping what you said and prove it.

Old 01-01-2011, 11:57 PM

Quote:
The Tea Party is not about limited government etc. It's a response to fear propaganda. If it were about limited government etc, then the Tea Party would have been more supportive when Ron Paul came out in agreement with Barney Frank in trying to reduce the military budget (less spending, smaller government). That was not the case. Clearly, it is a reactionary response to the a changing cultural and demographic shift in the US. Also, they would in support of Gay marriage (smaller government). They would be in support of marijuana legislation (smaller government, less spending). They would not as up in arms concerning DADT.
Just in case you've forgotten the lies you posted...

Old 01-01-2011, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Neither of the links you posted says anything about the Tea Party being up in arms or protesting DADT, you said there's a ton of stuff on google that supports your claim so post some of it. Stop sidestepping what you said and prove it.
Yet another reason why education shouldn't be placed on the backburner. Please stop wasting my time and actually read the posts. I'd like to discuss the point at hand instead of reading your lies. If you want to debate, I suggest actually reading the posts and links. It is more helpful than simply posting without any information on the subject.

Old 01-02-2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Just in case you've forgotten the lies you posted...
The repeal of DADT. Thus, up in arms concerning DADT. Not only are you wrong, after I went to TeaParty.org and People for the American Way, but this is wildly off topic, if you want to continue, I suggest you PM me.

Old 01-02-2011, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Yet another reason why education shouldn't be placed on the backburner. Please stop wasting my time and actually read the posts. I'd like to discuss the point at hand instead of reading your lies. If you want to debate, I suggest actually reading the posts and links. It is more helpful than simply posting without any information on the subject.
At least you know when to give up because you've lost.

Old 01-02-2011, 12:02 AM

Quote:
The repeal of DADT. Thus, up in arms concerning DADT. Not only are you wrong, after I went to TeaParty.org and People for the American Way, but this is wildly off topic, if you want to continue, I suggest you PM me.
Are you saying that the Tea Party was "up in arms" over the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell as in the Tea Party was against the repeal? Yes or No?

Old 01-02-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Are you saying that the Tea Party was "up in arms" over the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell as in the Tea Party was against the repeal? Yes or No?
Let's try to get back on topic. This has gotten a little too far off topic. If I were a mod, I shut it down now. However, if you want to talk about DADT and the Tea Party movement I sent you a PM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.