Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2011, 07:21 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,348,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
As that White Protestant heritage fades and becomes diluted?...

Shades of Westboro Baptist Church...

Wait, I've heard this theme before...
Fades away and becomes diluted via ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Convenient that you left that part out.

Old 06-24-2011, 07:21 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,859,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
We have an immigration system in place to keep track of who is granted citizenship in this country. It is in place to keep some semblance of balance regarding jobs and population control.

When people migrate legally here they have to prove financial viability. They have to have job skills that are in short supply in this nation. They also need to have enough English literacy to function in our society.

If you want to argue primarily for the Hispanic illegals then you may want to communicate to them that standing in the streets chanting that they are here to "take back" their country probably doesn't do much to further their agenda. And they need a history lesson. But when you open your eyes and realize that there are illegals here from many countries it kind of seems that those only standing up for the Hispanics may be the racists.

This country has been predominately white since it's inception. Anyone that has a problem with that may want to study the demographics and pick the country that best suits them.
The initial system is for immigration, not naturalization (although the single agency of USCIS). Most immigrants have to prove nothing more than family ties to a U.S. citizen, and it is their sponsor here that vouches for their financial means. Job skills (for the majority), nope. English use? Heck you can legally immigrate here, and not be required to speak a word of English until naturalization (if you do).

From studying the demographics, which country are you choosing?...

Old 06-24-2011, 07:23 PM

118 posts, read 95,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Why is it important for Mexicans to retain their majority, culture, language and heritage in their country? .
I haven't seen them complaining in their country about this issue.

Quote:
Why is it important for the Chinese to retain their majority?
Why was it important for the Germans in the 30s and 40s?

Quote:
Obviously, with you types it is only racist for white Americans to want that in the country they are the majority in and they must not object to an unnatural demographic change via illegal immigration or again they get to wear the racist label.
Actually, it's racist if a country strives to maintain a single race superiority. Now I'm wondering if you even know what racism means.

That dissonance must be making your head pound by now.

Old 06-24-2011, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elián González View Post
You mean I can report someone for telling me to stay on topic? Or are you just someone special that can go off topic at any time w/o reprimand? Fair is fair, isn't it?
One more time! It is up to the mods to tell us if we are off topic. You aren't a moderator and I am sure you have gone off topic yourself. So don't be a hypocrite and don't play moderator in here. And for the last time I am asking you nicely to leave me alone.

Old 06-24-2011, 07:24 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,499,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
Yeah, because this is exactly what happened when all our poor immigrant ancestors came right?
You mean those colonists who had to be self-sufficient, support themselves, feed their own children, grow and hunt their own food, make their own clothes and build their own homes? Who were able to communicate with each other and work together and had a shared set of values, morals and community spirit?

Old 06-24-2011, 07:27 PM

118 posts, read 95,734 times
Quote:
I don't agree with that statement either but why aren't you addressing those in here who claim white Americans are racist for not wanting to lose their majority, .
Just thought I'd isolate this so people absorb more fully the concept being presented.

Old 06-24-2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
One more time! It is up to the mods to tell us if we are off topic. You aren't a moderator and I am sure you have gone off topic yourself. So don't be a hypocrite and don't play moderator in here. And for the last time I am asking you nicely to leave me alone.
But don't you realize whats going on here? This person's name is Elián González, therefore they are allowed to do WHAT...EVER...THEY...WANT! See, that same mentality of not having to abide by rules because they are of a SPECIAL class of people.

Old 06-24-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
The initial system is for immigration, not naturalization (although the single agency of USCIS). Most immigrants have to prove nothing more than family ties to a U.S. citizen, and it is their sponsor here that vouches for their financial means. Job skills (for the majority), nope. English use? Heck you can legally immigrate here, and not be required to speak a word of English until naturalization (if you do).

From studying the demographics, which country are you choosing?...
What? What the poster basically said is that anyone who objects to the white majority in this country should look for another country that suits them better. Don't tell me that the desease of lacking in reading comprehension has spread to you also. Oh wait, something else just came to mind about brain alteration, nevermind. My bad.

Old 06-24-2011, 07:30 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,945,470 times
Quote:
As that White Protestant heritage fades and becomes diluted?...

Shades of Westboro Baptist Church...

Wait, I've heard this theme before...
Of course, you'll always find fringe groups (a very small percentage) within any culture, but that fringe group should not be used as an example to discredit the rest. Why do so?

On the other hand, the great majority of illegal aliens broke laws to get here (illegal entry) are breaking laws in order to work here (ID theft or working under the table), receiving financial aid and food for their US born children of which they themselves partake in, receiving free education for their own illegal alien children (yes, legally so) and a host of other social burdens being placed upon and paid for by the American taxpayer.

Unlike the Westboro group, this is not a fringe group of illegals doing this but the overwhelming majority of them.

Old 06-24-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elián González View Post
Just thought I'd isolate this so people absorb more fully the concept being presented.
Blacks in Africa wish to retain their position of being in the majority because it is THEIR country.

Mestizos in Mexico want to retain their position of being in the majority because it is THEIR country.

Muslims in Iraq with to retain their position of being in the majority because it is THEIR country.

But when white people want to do it they are racist. I know, I know, its an AWFUL "fact" that only white people can be considered racist. Everyone else is just very proud of their own ethnic heritage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration