Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 09:11 PM

25,021 posts, read 28,025,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
You know me, and i respect your posts most of the time. TO a point and always keeping it real, he is right. Hispanic friends of ours who were born in this Country, do not have any more children they they can afford.

Ones who are here illeally, and yes i do know plenty, do have 5 and 6 children i know for fact, they cannot afford. They are living with realitives, about 15 in a household and sorry but that has not changed. I know many illegal hispanics in this Country living with realitives, it is quite the norm for hispanics to over populate a home together. I know at least 4 homes in one particular neighboorhood where this is happening.

It does still happen, maybe not to the extent it once was, but it is still happening, and sincerely, i have no reason to lie to you. If i felt it would actually do some good, i would make some calls on these people, but i have, and they have come back, so what is the point.

The homes are larger homes besides the point, get 15 people living in a home, and that is too many and at one time they had more then 15.

And keeping it real i do know hispanic young girls who at 15 are getting pregnant, why ask the parents.
It has to be a regional thing, because we have a significant Mexican population near where I live and I've never seen more than 4 kids in tow from these families. Strange

Old 04-30-2013, 09:18 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,934,418 times
The Wisconsin town where I live was once a really nice place.
Today, I looked around the downtown area and all I saw were groups of Mexicans pushing baby carriages. They looked and dressed like gangstas from da hood. My town is no more.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:45 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,496,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
It has to be a regional thing, because we have a significant Mexican population near where I live and I've never seen more than 4 kids in tow from these families. Strange
The areas in which i am speaking are in the inland empire region, but very good areas, large homes and some large homesites.

Canyong Crest Riverside, let anyone say that is not a good area, Bull. One family lives there, in a beautiful home, home is large, but come on now.

But i also know some familes who live in Arizona, don't know if it is a regional thing, because no they all don't have this many kids i would hope.

But i do know these familes that have at least 6 kids. There are also a sister and her husband, her 2 kids and grandparents living in the home.

Culturally speaking i do know hispanics as well as Italians as i am that do have parents living in the home that were born in this Country. Don't really have a problem with this, unless you are an illegal. They tell me, they send all their money back home to family in Mexico, and they tell me no problem.

Now my friends who are hispanic and i love them, have no more then 2 to 4 kids at the most, hate to say it like this, but keeping it real as always. Could it be that the more educated people who have had good educations and are independent, think differently then those in this Country illegally.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:30 AM

63,419 posts, read 29,437,443 times
I never said anything about Mexicans coming here illegally and having 10 kids! I resent having someone's else's remarks attributed to me! They do however have kids while here and in many cases more than one or two and in many cases they are supported by our government via our taxes. That's just a fact!

Old 05-01-2013, 08:03 AM

20,523 posts, read 15,960,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
it is possible that people that have worked for decades for pennies on the dollar labor building us houses and fixing our plumbing and mowing our yards should be cut some slack. we used to have indentured servants from england. are mexican people any different? i know i am hard on illegals, and the people that hire them, which is just about everybody, but there is such a thing as justice. amnesty may be in order.
Illegal aliens broke the law by just being IN the US; deport them. Drug dealers make money too and people WON'T pay them back once they've been arrested and put in prison.

Old 05-01-2013, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
The areas in which i am speaking are in the inland empire region, but very good areas, large homes and some large homesites.

Canyong Crest Riverside, let anyone say that is not a good area, Bull. One family lives there, in a beautiful home, home is large, but come on now.

But i also know some familes who live in Arizona, don't know if it is a regional thing, because no they all don't have this many kids i would hope.

But i do know these familes that have at least 6 kids. There are also a sister and her husband, her 2 kids and grandparents living in the home.

Culturally speaking i do know hispanics as well as Italians as i am that do have parents living in the home that were born in this Country. Don't really have a problem with this, unless you are an illegal. They tell me, they send all their money back home to family in Mexico, and they tell me no problem.

Now my friends who are hispanic and i love them, have no more then 2 to 4 kids at the most, hate to say it like this, but keeping it real as always. Could it be that the more educated people who have had good educations and are independent, think differently then those in this Country illegally.
Try driving around Orange County. Now there's a real eye opener. Holy crap! L.A. country is probably the same or worse.

Old 05-01-2013, 09:08 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,529,054 times
The Hellman’s Mayonnaise Company, based in England in 1912, had several hundred cases of their condiment aboard the Titanic bound for the ship’s second port of call after New York – Vera Cruz, Mexico. When the Titanic sunk the Mexicans were so distraught they had a national day of mourning, which is still recognized today as “Sinko de Mayo.”

Old 05-01-2013, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
The Hellman’s Mayonnaise Company, based in England in 1912, had several hundred cases of their condiment aboard the Titanic bound for the ship’s second port of call after New York – Vera Cruz, Mexico. When the Titanic sunk the Mexicans were so distraught they had a national day of mourning, which is still recognized today as “Sinko de Mayo.”
Now that's funny. Thanks for the chuckle of the day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration