Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 05:18 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,281,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
you dont know that theyre organizing or planning anything.
Likewise, you don't know they aren't

Now, lets apply some very simple logic: Terrorists enter the United States (illegally to boot). I'm sure the only reason was so they could go to Disneyworld - right?:rol leyes:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2007, 05:29 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,153,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
This is a correct statement. They aren't stupid, just insane. I'm hoping the border fence can go up as planned as soon as possible. However, it probably won't happen until after the elections, and only then IF the right person is put into office.
Offtopic here:

One thing that not many people realize that that American life tends to make many potential terrorists 'soft'-------especially if they marry and have children.

Old 11-30-2007, 05:32 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,153,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwalker Fallen Angel View Post
9/11. Those Terrorist came here LONG before the actual attack. It took years of planning. They went to schools etc before they took over the planes. Yes, They are planning and I think they are waiting for Iran to make a move or give the go ahead.
Suffice to say that Iran has one shot at us--------if it fails: (which it will) that country will be history.

Methinks the mad Ayatollahs are not that insane-------self preservation tends to defang even psychos.

Old 11-30-2007, 05:32 PM

1,511 posts, read 979,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Likewise, you don't know they aren't
well they havent done anything since 9/11 (which was a legal visa overstay, not an illegal crossing of the southern border), so i've got that going for my side of the argument.

Quote:
Now, lets apply some very simple logic: Terrorists enter the United States (illegally to boot). I'm sure the only reason was so they could go to Disneyworld - right?
you dont know if they had any plan of action. you dont know the government criteria for labeling people "terrorists". we cant even verify that their stories of capturing these terrorists are even true, or just bs made up to justify this whole ridiculous war on terror. i mean, seriously, war on terror? its an ideology.. you cant beat an ideology, especially with violence. whats next? the war on love?

Old 11-30-2007, 05:39 PM

1,511 posts, read 979,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Suffice to say that Iran has one shot at us--------if it fails: (which it will) that country will be history.

Methinks the mad Ayatollahs are not that insane-------self preservation tends to defang even psychos.
why do we think iran is the one targeting us? what about north korea? saudi arabia? this seems like a very orchestrated attempt at attacking middle eastern countries for a practical purpose not related to terrorism. oil? i really couldnt tell you. it just doesnt make sense, strategically, if we are fighting a war on terror.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:38 PM

3,689 posts, read 10,422,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post

The problem though, is they welcome death. no self preservation Virgins promised to them if they die.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:42 PM

3,689 posts, read 10,422,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
why do we think iran is the one targeting us? what about north korea? saudi arabia? this seems like a very orchestrated attempt at attacking middle eastern countries for a practical purpose not related to terrorism. oil? i really couldnt tell you. it just doesnt make sense, strategically, if we are fighting a war on terror.
Because president Ahmademajahd has said he will wipe the US and Israel off the face of the earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration