Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2014, 07:00 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,957,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i love it. he is not a law breaker he is a super hero defying the evil congress and the ignorant public who dont understand it is all for their own good.
I really wish he would stop helping me.. I can't afford any more help than he has already given me...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2014, 07:35 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,526,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBiking View Post
Unfortunately there would never be enough votes to impeach Obama. This impeachment talk from the Republicans is just a way for them to flex their muscles. When the Republicans are in the White House they never care about the debt. They care now that a Democrat is the President. The Republicans never cared about illegals and enforcing labor laws but now that a Democrat is President and is using the illegals to empower their worthless party the Republicans are crying foul. What we have in our country is two parties that are basically one and the same. They both give a rat's behind about the country and its citizens. Their only personal objective is to get rich and make richer their already rich clicks that finance campaigns. It's business as usual.
The GOP will take the Senate this coming November, and they will only become stronger in the House. So there is a very real possibility that impeachment proceedings will begin under the next session of Congress this coming January. Funny how it is always Democrat Presidents being impeached. Obama will make number three.

Old 07-27-2014, 09:02 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,278,146 times
I think this thread is about the Amnesty that Obama would like to force through. It can be argued that the Obama administration has incited this latest surge through their rhetoric. Pushing for path to citizenship etc rather than enforcing our immigration laws and going after the employers that hire illegals. During the presidential debates he actually chastised Romney for advocating going after employers and forcing illegals to self deport.
Obama is the POTUS, this is happening on his watch, he owns what happens under his watch. The Left blamed Bush for allowing 911 9 months into his watch. I agree GWB owns it. Obama has had 5 and a half years to do something about the immigration problem. Under his watch it has not been addressed in any meaningful way. He owns it.

Old 07-27-2014, 10:11 PM

20,523 posts, read 15,959,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I think this thread is about the Amnesty that Obama would like to force through. It can be argued that the Obama administration has incited this latest surge through their rhetoric. Pushing for path to citizenship etc rather than enforcing our immigration laws and going after the employers that hire illegals. During the presidential debates he actually chastised Romney for advocating going after employers and forcing illegals to self deport.
Obama is the POTUS, this is happening on his watch, he owns what happens under his watch. The Left blamed Bush for allowing 911 9 months into his watch. I agree GWB owns it. Obama has had 5 and a half years to do something about the immigration problem. Under his watch it has not been addressed in any meaningful way. He owns it.
Agreed and HOW!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration