Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 08:32 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,186,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Well, here's the thing. If you are in the US illegally and you have come to the conclusion that this country owes you citizenship and the full panoply of benefits accrued to citizens, then burning a US flag may not help you make your case.
Beautiful reply there

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 09:01 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,575,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Well, here's the thing. If you are in the US illegally and you have come to the conclusion that this country owes you citizenship and the full panoply of benefits accrued to citizens, then burning a US flag may not help you make your case.
Breathtaking simplicity----razor-sharp delivery---no wasted words. Some of us get it.....and the ones who don't, aren't your fault. Ever thought of having it inscribed in marble? It has a "classic" quality that I like...(may use it myself in a future 'rant')...

Old 01-10-2008, 01:21 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,180,270 times
If the illegal aliens want the---HONEY---- of this country (U.S.) and all that goes with it, then they should accept the----HIVE----also and be gratefull.
If they dont like the ----Hive---- they can fly off to another one where there is no Honey. Like the hive they came from.

Old 01-10-2008, 04:36 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,346,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Breathtaking simplicity----razor-sharp delivery---no wasted words. Some of us get it.....and the ones who don't, aren't your fault. Ever thought of having it inscribed in marble? It has a "classic" quality that I like...(may use it myself in a future 'rant')...
Oh.. they get it.. they just love to downplay the seriousness of how bad the illegals are abusing our country and bleeding us Americans.. They get it, They try to distract everyone from the big picture by what's politically correct, but not what's really correct. What's really correct is.. when sneaking over the border is a crime.. and what's really correct is, we Americans are paying for thier crime by the way of tax dollars, lives, and our American social values!

Old 01-16-2008, 01:38 PM

149 posts, read 467,932 times
I feel this picture is very appropriate for this thread.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee67/matss256/1-800-Leave-The-USA.jpg (broken link)

Old 01-16-2008, 07:56 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,855,482 times
No flag of any other country should be flown in place of the American flag on American soil.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:17 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,760,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornerstoneEagle04 View Post
I feel this picture is very appropriate for this thread.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee67/matss256/1-800-Leave-The-USA.jpg (broken link)
I think I know that guy....

Old 01-16-2008, 09:32 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,091,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Well, I was there. It isn't a baseless accusation on the part of the OP nor is it a part of some sort of marketing package.

Maywood, California is what has come to be called a sanctuary city. It is estimated than over 50% of Maywood's population consists of illegal Mexican immigrants. Maywood disbanded its traffic unit in 2004 because its officers were continually stopping illegal aliens with no drivers licenses. Its corrupt mayor and city council are all admitted illegal alien sympathizers.

From the Maywood Protest:

Police comment at the Save Our State website after the protest.

These comments were posted on the Save Our State forum.

Supersize

Hello everyone,

I am a visitor on this site and would like to give a little insight into how the day went. I hope you don't mind. I was one of the police officers assigned to the event. I will not say which department I work for, but, will say that there were officers from 5 different agencies there. As far as we were concerned, the day went pretty well. That means that nobody had any major injuries. I do want to express my condolences to your female friend that was attacked. I wish her well.

I do want to thank you guys for having a peaceful demonstration. I just wish other activist groups that we deal with would act in the same manner. About the parking situation, the original plan was to have everyone park in the grocery store parking lot. Unfortunately, the store’s manager was on the side of your foes and would not cooperate. This caused you guys to park in the streets at your own risk. Unfortunately, we couldn’t provide the resources to keep them safe. Next time, especially in a small town like Maywood, you might want to have everyone carpool in a large bus. This would help out tremendously. The police departments might even let you park it in the safe area. I know what a lot of you are thinking, but, I’m not just trying to pass the buck. Crime reports need to be filed for the vandalism to your vehicles. The only problem is that nobody will be caught. The best you can probably hope for is the insurance money. And, as far as the weapons comments go, I don’t think that carrying the weapons would be a really good idea. I do believe in the 2nd Amendment whole heartedly……hell, that’s what makes us citizens and not subjects. The only problem is when something happens and the guns either end up in the wrong hands. There are places that don’t even let cops carry them (like Dodger Stadium). When you have a permitted demonstration, it is up to the police to try to protect you as best we can. I think the bus idea will work here too.

The flag issue was huge. I thought you guys were going to do a cavalry charge on them for that one. I stopped some of you and said to give us a minute and we’ll take care of it. Unfortunately, it got tangled as they were taking it down. I could imagine the big s__t storm that would have came down if you would’ve made it to the other side. My money would’ve been on you….remember the Alamo.

The city council is out of control in Maywood. There are 2 good councilmen and 3 bad ones. The leader is the Vice Mayor. He takes all his orders from the church. The police dept pretty much has its hands tied. They did disband the traffic unit by order of the city council. They do still impound cars but can't put the state’s mandatory 30 day hold on them. Another agency has been enforcing traffic laws and impounding cars. The city has no authority over their officers. The city council is now drafting a plan to move from being a general law city to being a charter law city. For those of you that don’t understand the ramifications of this, here it is. Under a city charter, the city council makes all the decisions. Nothing has to be voted on by the people. The police officers can lose civil service rights. This will make them at will employees. Can you see a cop getting fired for enforcing the law on one of the city’s migrant children. This sounds like a tyranny to me. By the way, in case you didn’t know, the Vice Mayor was at the demonstration. Guess which side he was on.

I have to go now, so, once again thank you for a good demonstration. Keep up the fight and stay safe. I hope to see you guys again. It’s too bad I can’t join without losing my job.

VeteranUSMC

Yet another police officer comments on the day...

First of all, I am also a police officer, who was present at the Maywood Mess. I can’t disclose which agency I am employed by, but the police officers could not have been more angry and furious when we saw that polluted rag lifted over a United States Post Office! The coordinated effort to remove that toilet rag occurred immediately, though. On behalf of the police departments present, we not only silently support your (our) efforts, but appreciate all the crap you had to endure by those bottom feeders called Maywood/Huntington Park Residents.

One suggestion for the next march in the South East L.A. Area, coordinate one parking facility offsite. Your contact with the PD's were good because we knew exactly when you were in the area. However, with so many people parked in different areas, some SOS people had to walk through the filth to get to their vehicles. If all of the SOS vehicles are in a central location, the police can monitor and protect much better.

I appreciate the positive comments on the site about the Police. We basically had a 6 headed brown dragging who was blowing fire from all directions, and had to protect the SOS at the same time. Every officer there appreciates your efforts and would not watch someone get assaulted. I do not know what the plan or options were when Kele was beaten, however had the police known what was going on, we would have crashed through and helped.

I also actually stopped the San Bernardino Sheriff Deputy who had the concealed flag in his pants. What a sad day in America when we have to carry and American Flag wrapped up and stuffed away, to avoid being scorned, assaulted, robbed, or have his social security card and number stolen, by the local tampons called citizens. That Gentleman was very professional and knew why there were 4 police units with SWAT officers contacting him.

It was pathetic and sad to see how these illegal pukes view America. Some of the comments heard were,”**** George Washington, **** old glory, **** Red white and blue, this is Mexico.”

Do not feel that the police hold the same views as the janitor/day laborer city council of all the cities in the area. Many of the police have served in the Military, so it really hits hard when we have actually risked our lives overseas, to then come stateside and see these people raise a red white and green piece of used toilet paper over a United States Post Office. Come back soon and have another peaceful protest. We will adjust on our lessons learned, and think about the parking set up I mentioned.

The signs were great by the way.

Take care and see you again in this cess pool

Officer White
Police Officer

You can view the comments at the SaveOurState website. However, you must be a member.

Save Our State Forums

Those of you who do not live in Southern California cannot possibly understand.

There is an undercurrent of hatred running through Los Angeles and the surrounding area and it isn't coming from Americans. The sense of entitlement instilled within illegal aliens in Southern California is furthered by pro-illegal elected officials with reconquista leanings. You believe these people to be some sort of radical fringe group--but they are not. This sentiment that Southern California was stolen from Mexico is prevalent in So Cal, L.A. in particular and it is growing. Do none of you remember the May Day marches? One million illegal aliens and their supporters marched through the streets of Los Angeles waving Mexican flags and holding signs reading "Think I'm Illegal? You Don't Know Your Own History" and "White People--Illegal Since 1492" and then there is the ever popular "White Europeans - Go Back to Europe."

You think this is no more than some fringe element. You couldn't be further from the truth.
A familiar story that well reflects what I've seen for years in So. CA, because I live near Maywood, Ca. I know many here will agree that Kele is a hero, just as are our Policeman and Minutemen, all putting themselves on the line to protect our country.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:39 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,760,133 times
Thank you for the kind words Faith, but I don't consider myself a hero. Law enforcement, the military, and yes, the Minutemen, they're the heroes.

I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and so became a victim of a hate crime. However, I will say though that I believe that some good came out of it because it opened many people's eyes to the true nature of this invasion.

Last edited by Kele; 01-16-2008 at 09:53 PM..

Old 01-16-2008, 11:52 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,091,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Thank you for the kind words Faith, but I don't consider myself a hero. Law enforcement, the military, and yes, the Minutemen, they're the heroes.

I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and so became a victim of a hate crime. However, I will say though that I believe that some good came out of it because it opened many people's eyes to the true nature of this invasion.
Yes Kele... well heroes often don't consider themselves to be so for their service to our country, whether it be military, law enforcement, or in rallying against the illegal invasion. People are being awakened every day across the nation to the true and dangerous nature of this invasion, and it's having a great impact!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration