Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2016, 08:35 PM

1,185 posts, read 1,504,089 times

Advertisements

If I break the law, I'm given a prison sentence.

If an illegal breaks the law, they're given assistance that I pay for.

Wrong on so many levels.

Old 12-13-2016, 08:36 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,554,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Wrong.

Unidentified law breakers go to jail even for a misdemeanor traffic offense
You're doing a great job making my point. Since we know you're not talking about white english speaking illegals (since it's not as easy to tell they're foreign when they're just driving a car), I'd see a lot of BS traffic stops because somebody looks latino. We'll have 850,000 Judge Dredds running round.

You think cracking a few eggs is worth it. I don't believe that, it is a Bill of Rights that folks like you already have gotten used to ignoring. As far as new laws, I think we should start electing our officers.

Old 12-13-2016, 08:39 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
They are not unidentified. In CA they have drivers licenses and if not can tell you who they are.

You may be able to hold someone on a traffic offense but I doubt it. And you will not get ICE to pick them up. So you are lousing someone's life up just for the heck of it? Makes you feel good or something?
You have no clue what you are talking about.

If ice were really to do their job....hopefully under trump They will....this will be an easy task

Liberals make excuses and don't get things done

Old 12-13-2016, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
You're doing a great job making my point. Since we know you're not talking about white english speaking illegals (since it's not as easy to tell they're foreign when they're just driving a car), I'd see a lot of BS traffic stops because somebody looks latino. We'll have 850,000 Judge Dredds running round.

You think cracking a few eggs is worth it. I don't believe that, it is a Bill of Rights that folks like you already have gotten used to ignoring. As far as new laws, I think we should start electing our officers.
Ummm no.

Fail.

Speeding. Expired tags. No turn signal. Accidents. DUI. The list goes on and on.

Battery. Domestic battery. Tresspassing. The list goes on and on

Old 12-13-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post

How many white English speaking illegals are there?

Hispanic illegals are 80% no?

Old 12-13-2016, 08:51 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
If You are stopped for an offense and don't come up in the system you're getting hauled in

Simple
Quote:
Nope. You don't get to "haul them in". You have to get deputized first. And that is not going to happen in CA. So no...you can't.

And if you could ICE won't pick them up and you can't hold them other than for the offense.

And all that is irrelevant to doing anything about the 11 million.
No DL; that WILL earn a trip to jail here in Mohave County. Period.

Old 12-13-2016, 08:53 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
They are not unidentified. In CA they have drivers licenses and if not can tell you who they are.

You may be able to hold someone on a traffic offense but I doubt it. And you will not get ICE to pick them up. So you are lousing someone's life up just for the heck of it? Makes you feel good or something?
Not a thing worng about "lousing someone's life" if they're an illegal alien. Maybe once word gets out the US ain't playing; MOST illegals WILL go back home BEFORE their kind are arrested, held then deported.

Old 12-13-2016, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Nope. You don't get to "haul them in". You have to get deputized first. And that is not going to happen in CA. So no...you can't.

And if you could ICE won't pick them up and you can't hold them other than for the offense.

And all that is irrelevant to doing anything about the 11 million.
Wrong. Again you have no clue what you are talking about. Its called an ICE detainer.

Add in federal arrest warrants for illegals with licenses daca dapa and any illegal with a criminal history and we are talking probably 6 to 8 million people right there.

In Illinois the illegal license says "temporary visitors drivers license" and "not valid for identification"

We know who these people are. All states do

Boom

Last edited by westcoastforme; 12-13-2016 at 09:47 PM..

Old 12-13-2016, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's that way now. So you have been relegated to arguing the enforcement of current law as it stands. I'm OK with that.
I've been saying the same thing.

These people aren't listening
Including you

Old 12-13-2016, 09:43 PM

Quote:

California knows who the 1 million illegals are that have licenses
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.