Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2018, 08:27 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,629,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
That's correct. They have surmised that if they come to this country and demand entry, they will be entitled to free medical care, free food, subsidized rent, and be coddled but not be asked to assimilate, nor charged with any wrongdoing for entering unlawfully.

Our Democratic leaders have put the message out through our media essentially telling them to come, and those American Citizens who who don't want this unbridled immigration into the country that is supposed to be sovereign and protect us, will be vilified by calls of hate and bigotry. But, be assured, we will also be asked to pay for it with our hard-earned tax dollars and lowered standards of living. Make no mistanke none of these "progressive thinkers" want any PERSONAL skin in the game. They are all full of self-congratulating talk, no real substance. Haven't seen one liberal down on the border picking up migrant families and taking them into their own homes.

Do you like the state you live in and your quality of life? Take a good, hard look at urban California and see if that is the life you want to live, because that is what we all are being set up for.

I'm not a hater. I love our country and the generous rule of law that we are supposed to have. But angry at this nonsense? You BET I am.
Quote:
the message out through our media essentially telling them to come
Could be they have been influenced by our Statue of Liberty? She is leaving the light on for 'em and all ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2018, 08:31 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,629,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
A poster, "elan", put this in another thread about this topic:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/migrant...-to-reach-u-s/

Not only did the Mexicans cave in and allowed these people to continue on but here is an example of a POS parent who is putting her child through this:

From the article:

Sairy Bueso, a 24-year old Honduran mother of two, was another migrant who abandoned the bridge and crossed into Mexico via the river. She clutched her 2-year-old daughter Dayani, who had recently had a heart operation, as she got off a raft.

"The girl suffered greatly because of all the people crowded" on the bridge, Bueso said. "There are risks that we must take for the good of our children."
----------------------------------------
Seriously? What decent mother takes a child who recently had heart surgery on such a journey? This despicable mother is risking her child's life and claims it's necessary to do this.

We all know that if she makes it to the US and her child is still alive, it will be the US taxpayers who will foot the bill for this child's medical care.
Do you really believe the federal government will reduce the amount they take from your pay check? Seriously?

Old 10-21-2018, 08:53 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,861,210 times
Has this been posted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8PGOMJZirc

Old 10-21-2018, 10:03 PM

22,537 posts, read 12,100,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Could be they have been influenced by our Statue of Liberty? She is leaving the light on for 'em and all ...
Quote:
Do you really believe the federal government will reduce the amount they take from your pay check? Seriously?
You need to read up on that poem on the Statue of Liberty, "The New Colossus". That said, it's just a poem, it's not our immigration laws.

As for "reduc[ing] the amount of my paycheck" --- Ummm, what are you blathering about? No matter what is taken for anyone's checks for federal taxes, some of that money will be going to illegal aliens. Why should the taxpayers have to shoulder the burden of caring for people who have no business being here?

Old 10-21-2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Who, exactly, is funding these people? Are there any links that explain it? No matter who is giving them money, the whole thing is despicable

Thanks for sharing the video.

Old 10-21-2018, 10:11 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,861,210 times
Quote:
You need to read up on that poem on the Statue of Liberty, "The New Colossus". That said, it's just a poem, it's not our immigration laws.
Ironic how they'll throw the old "give us your tired your poor" adage as out there as though we are beholden to it, yet support kneeling for our national anthem.

Old 10-21-2018, 11:16 PM

1,378 posts, read 741,063 times
Quote:
Oh trust me, shes serious.

Quote:
A poster, "elan", put this in another thread about this topic:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/migrant...-to-reach-u-s/

Not only did the Mexicans cave in and allowed these people to continue on but here is an example of a POS parent who is putting her child through this:

From the article:

Sairy Bueso, a 24-year old Honduran mother of two, was another migrant who abandoned the bridge and crossed into Mexico via the river. She clutched her 2-year-old daughter Dayani, who had recently had a heart operation, as she got off a raft.

"The girl suffered greatly because of all the people crowded" on the bridge, Bueso said. "There are risks that we must take for the good of our children."
----------------------------------------
Seriously? What decent mother takes a child who recently had heart surgery on such a journey? This despicable mother is risking her child's life and claims it's necessary to do this.

We all know that if she makes it to the US and her child is still alive, it will be the US taxpayers who will foot the bill for this child's medical care.
Wow, mexico didnt just "let them all in". Again, since you think u can do so much, go down there and stop them. Ill wait while you dont move and continue to complain on city data.

Old 10-21-2018, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
Oh trust me, shes serious.

Wow, mexico didnt just "let them all in". Again, since you think u can do so much, go down there and stop them. Ill wait while you dont move and continue to complain on city data.
I'm "serious"? No, you are very wrong. Where did I ever say that the government was going to reduce my paycheck?

Mexico capitulated. That's what happened---and you know it, too.

Where did I say I could do something about it? You won't be able to find anything where I said that.

And why are YOU "complaining"? No need to answer. Buh-bye.

Old 10-22-2018, 05:13 AM

17,025 posts, read 12,644,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Someone needs to find out who is paying these people and how they were organized. I can guess.
There are FAR more people funding than Soros. He is like the left wing Koch Bros. Everyone mentions them, even though there are far more people in the background.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:41 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,012,217 times
Quote:
Who, exactly, is funding these people? Are there any links that explain it? No matter who is giving them money, the whole thing is despicable

Thanks for sharing the video.
Pueblo sin fronteras funds them , and Soros is behind it.

pueblosinfronteras.org
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration