Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2009, 02:32 PM

27 posts, read 39,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
When will the illegal loving people get a clue? They use more than they pay and illegals, at most anyway, do not pay taxes, meaning they pay nothing into SS.

I came here with a tourist visa and now i'm an illegal. My papers are in process.

I PAY taxes with the ITIN number that the IRS gave me, and I DON'T suck into the system.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2009, 02:39 PM

217 posts, read 417,124 times
Default but

but they are fighting hard to get into the social security system.. at least they did for months.. haven't heard anything lately, but i would search it and see if they are into our social security system without paying into it..
if so, their surely won't be enough in there to cover extra millions of people especially since they haven't paid into it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
When will the illegal loving people get a clue? They use more than they pay and illegals, at most anyway, do not pay taxes, meaning they pay nothing into SS.

Old 02-19-2009, 03:06 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,943,705 times
Illegals use a SS# that they make up or acquire one thru illegal means (theft).

Every person born or a US citizen thru other LEGAl process is issued a SS# which is used thru their lifetime and accumalates paid in tax credits towards Social Security at age 65.

Any false usage of a SS# that LEGALLY belongs to a American Citizen or Legal resident is FRAUD.

In the process of using the SS# taxes are withheld and credited towards retirement of the person who was issued said number.

The stolen ID (SS#) is just that STOLEN and fraudenly used.

The illegal has no defense in his behalf towards any claim of paying in towards and SS and trying to get any of it's benifits. After all he/she used something that did not belong to him/her. Fraud is still Fraud.

The odds of picking a SS# number not belonging to a citizen would be compared to winning the LOTTO.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:16 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,213,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
So called "illegals" pay taxes yet do not get Social security .

Another example of how they contribute to America. They give and give yet do not ask for a thing.

Just an honest day's work . Doing a job American's do not want.

I say "illegal" because no such thing as illegal's. The America's are one and Mexico own's CA-Texas- Arizona which were stolen.

they were not stolen. they were taken, just like the spanish empire took mexico from the natives such as the aztecs and the like from that time.

please do not trod out the old "our land was stolen from us" excuse, get it right, the land was taken by the USA and made into sovereign states.

if illegal aliens dont like it, please go back to the country from whence you came.

also, about paying taxes and not getting socialized security, if you dont like it, then please move back to your country of origin, maybe then we can start saving money by not having to pay for your illegal medical health care at hospitals.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:19 PM

50,391 posts, read 47,131,977 times
Anyone smart or evil enough to steal a SS# knows that you claim max Dependants (exempt) so the gov takes the bare minimum out.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:59 AM

8 posts, read 10,469 times
Why should [LEGAL] Americans pay out of there pay checks toward [ILEGALS] as in S.S.I. that have no wright to be in this country in the first place, there are some that need to go back to school and re-learn the differance between the words [legal ] and [ILEGAL] .

Old 11-25-2009, 11:32 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,575,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no taxs View Post
Why should [LEGAL] Americans pay out of there pay checks toward [ILEGALS] as in S.S.I. that have no wright to be in this country in the first place, there are some that need to go back to school and re-learn the differance between the words [legal ] and [ILEGAL] .
They know the difference; they simply choose to ignore it. It makes them feel better.

Old 11-25-2009, 11:51 AM

8 posts, read 10,469 times
Yes, I agree the illegals should not have to pay taxs ,WHY thats becuse they should not be here in the first place, from what I read in the dicionary , to put it politely, means [does not belong here], what is so hard to understand this concept, look it up [LEGAL], [ILLEGAL] and youll see there is a differance in the two words.

Old 11-25-2009, 12:47 PM

2,404 posts, read 3,951,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
Doing a job American's do not want.
BS. That arguement/statement is so trite and tired. I was denied a job before because I wouldn't work under the table. The hiring manager told me he could get a Mexican to do it.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:51 PM

1,150 posts, read 1,179,655 times
<<Originally Posted by geeoro
I am not an American Citizen. I am a American resident. I went through all the red tape and hoops that i had to jump through to get the privilege to live in the USA.>>

You are the kind of immigrant we need. We welcome you, and thank you for doing it the right way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration