Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 01:17 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,353,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
He's answering you by similarily quoting you, remember when you mentioned a story hitting him in the face? Calm down, your blood pressure must be skyrocketing.
No my blood pressure is just fine thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 01:19 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,604,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
No my blood pressure is just fine thank you
Fine, then please remember what you've posted to others in the future before you start going out of control again.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Fine, then please remember what you've posted to others in the future before you start going out of control again.

Excuse me? Going out of control? Don't tell me what to do.

First of all- you are unbelieveable. I have never made one attack on you so where the hell do you get off accusing me of "going out of control"? It is a shame rather than debate you all come on here and name call and troll. Try sticking to the facts-it is your buddy "the one" that started with the name calling.

I am not the one who started name calling-it was "the one" who did that. I don't call people on here names- I debate.

Also "the one" used the phrase "let that hit me in the face" in a totally different way than I did.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:26 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,613,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
so should we limit world travel to "3rd world" destinations? screen passengers coming off of flights? that would seem like a solution. its easier than tryin to screen at the border. if the real issue is diseases entering the country, then we should look at the problem as a whole, and not try to pin it on one group in order to further some agenda.

i should have finished my MPH...
Why not reduce this to the ridiculous. World travelers routinely receive inoculations prior to traveling to third-world countries, specifically to reduce their chances of contracting diseases. Furthermore, there's a HUGE difference between allowing millions of third-world illegals unfettered access to this country, and the arbitrary screening of foreign passengers.

If you are unable to make a distinction between rampant illegal immigration, and ordinary world travel, I certainly can't help you. People have been traveling in and out of this country for years without creating an epidemic. However, until recently, we did not have millions of peasants from third-world countries, the vast majority of which have never seen the inside of a doctor's office, let alone receive inoculations, living in every state in this country.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:28 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,604,723 times
Quote:
Excuse me? Going out of control? Don't tell me what to do.

First of all- you are unbelieveable. I have never made one attack on you so where the hell do you get off accusing me of "going out of control"? It is a shame rather than debate you all come on here and name callnd troll. Try sticking to the facts-it is your buddy the one that started with the name calling.

I am not the one who started name calling-it was "the one" who did that.

Also "the one" used the phrase "let that hit me in the face" in a totally different way than I did.
I'm not calling you names. And instead of using the word "attack", I think "engaging in debate" or "responding to posts" as a more appropriate phrase. What, because some of us don't agree w/you & others points on here, we don't blindly follow the leader, then we're attacking you?? Come on now, please get into the real world. In the real world, not everyone agrees. To accuse someone of attacking, trolling, hijacking, etc. because someone has disagreed w/you is childish.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:29 PM

5,402 posts, read 12,695,540 times
a threat? are you kididng me? let the reality that your claim has holes in it hit you in the face. let that hit you in the face. reading comprehension ma'am. i just flipped what you wrote.

i cant force you to do anything.

when a thread is misplaced i will give an opinion as to where it should go. when you write falsities i will point them out. if you cant handle that, maybe you should not post here.

but this discussion is over. unless you can refute my points and provide proof to back your claims, stop pestering me.

Game recap:
score one for karfar and mrsstewart

Quote:
First of all I am not your "deary" and don't ever call me that again. Second of all-don't tell me what I can or cannot write. I don't need to justify what I write or where I write it to you.

"let that hit me in the face"? Is that a threat?

Last edited by the one; 08-28-2008 at 01:43 PM..

Old 08-28-2008, 01:34 PM

Quote:
I'm not calling you names. And instead of using the word "attack", I think "engaging in debate" or "responding to posts" as a more appropriate phrase. What, because some of us don't agree w/you & others points on here, we don't blindly follow the leader, then we're attacking you?? Come on now, please get into the real world. In the real world, not everyone agrees. To accuse someone of attacking, trolling, hijacking, etc. because someone has disagreed w/you is childish.
So now-calling me "deary" is engaging in debate? OK thanks.

So accusing me of getting out of control is engaging in debate? Thanks again

I think you are the one who needs to get in the real world. I never said everyone in the real world agrees- so don't infer that I did.

Umm "The one" coming in here with his/her "masturbation" dialogues aren't exactly what I call debate either.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:38 PM

5,402 posts, read 12,695,540 times
but it is still possible to bring back other diseases from other countries. and to assume that a person who has a "3rd world disease" is illegal is just ridiculous. thats my point.

so the peasants have created epidemics in the US? which ones specifically?

c'mon now. lets just stick to facts. give me some CDC data. DHS, something. and it does not have to be about illegals specifically, but that will provide a strong link to this particular thread/message board.
ill be fine with data on 3rd world people, er i mean peasants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Why not reduce this to the ridiculous. World travelers routinely receive inoculations prior to traveling to third-world countries, specifically to reduce their chances of contracting diseases. Furthermore, there's a HUGE difference between allowing millions of third-world illegals unfettered access to this country, and the arbitrary screening of foreign passengers.

If you are unable to make a distinction between rampant illegal immigration, and ordinary world travel, I certainly can't help you. People have been traveling in and out of this country for years without creating an epidemic. However, until recently, we did not have millions of peasants from third-world countries, the vast majority of which have never seen the inside of a doctor's office, let alone receive inoculations, living in every state in this country.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:40 PM

3,454 posts, read 7,429,030 times
nicole, there are some folks here who are best off left to the "ignore" list. Their condescending attitudes don't lend themselves to rational debate.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkaren View Post
nicole, there are some folks here who are best off left to the "ignore" list. Their condescending attitudes don't lend themselves to rational debate.
I know-I agree. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration