Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2007, 01:35 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,471,937 times

Advertisements

Wildberries,

The poor American shield has nothing to do with illegal immigrants. I knew you would arrive at the party sooner or later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2007, 01:35 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,684,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Sammie,

Read the last sentence. I edited my last quote, just for you. You struggling with finances, has no correlation with illegal immigrants receiving free benefits, except for people repeatedly whining, complaining, and getted pissed over it. It sounds like four year olds, "he got this, and that's not fair, and I want some." They should be stripped of benefits just because your mad?! Sorry, that make's little sense.

Go back to work, come again when you have time, I'll teach you about "Vanish Syndrome"
It isnt about that, it is about hurting the system which affects the people that DO need it. I dont abuse the system even though plenty of times we really could have used the help. The fact they dont even try is what pisses me off, to just run from your responsibilites is just cowardis, pay your damn bills, get a payment plan going, hospitals will do this, if they did maybe we wouldnt have them closing their doors. If they can send money home, they can pay their bills here, thats all I ask, pay your way.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:37 PM

Nea, we've been over this.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Wildberries,

The poor American shield has nothing to do with illegal immigrants. I knew you would arrive at the party sooner or later.
And the poor mexican shield has nothing to do with the USA.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Nea, we've been over this.
You repeat your views so I will repeat mine. What is good for the goose!!!

Old 02-20-2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
And the poor mexican shield has nothing to do with the USA.
Sorry, I haven't heard that whine on this site. I'm sorry that was bad, don't take it offensively.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:07 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,483,754 times
Quote:
Of course Nea!!!!, at least you have the courage to stay in the heat of the debate, everyone else runs into the cave and rolls the rock behind them, suffering from "vanish syndrome". But I do like Sammie, she's a decent individual, even though we disagree.
Sorry, but some of us DO have lives outside this message board and at times have to leave for a while.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Sorry, I haven't heard that whine on this site. I'm sorry that was bad, don't take it offensively.
Wasnt bad, didnt take any offense, you dont bite as bad as you think!!! I am not whining, they are, "oh our life is so bad" we are so poor" me me me me me me me....

whiners could be said about them as well.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Sorry, but some of us DO have lives outside this message board and at times have to leave for a while.
I know I am afraid if I leave to go check on my site I will be called a "vanisher". LOL, but I do have to make sure they are not screwing up my tile again!!!

Old 02-20-2007, 02:44 PM

96 posts, read 275,827 times
Default dusesean 1986

Hi,

In one of your posts you said that you are 20 years old. also a student.

a delivery boy. six months(?) office work...just how long did you work

construction to have all of this experience at it???

I have 28 years,,,I think you said somewhere you had one week...

this is experience ? I realize that you are a young person and imature in

in many things but 20 years old and delivering food stuffs? In all fairness

and with no malice intended but do you live at home or what. I think that

much of what you say has value but you should make your position in

life ,at this time ,clear so that your lacking of experience in some fields

is understood due to your youthful years.

Compassion for people who have fallen on tough times are always a

given and ore just never mentioned so as not to cause embarasment

for anyone. Once you have lived long enough you to may fall on hard times

just as I have. (surplus food, unemployment, etc.)

LOVE THE U.S.A.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration