Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 06:40 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,929,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie333 View Post
I could care less if the white guy was ugly and fat and looked like he hated his job. He pays his taxes and as a meth addict is able to hold a steddy job, that in itself is pretty amazing...lol

this is such a superficial post. Its racist, you don't like the guy because you would rather see an illegal immigrant have a good attitude while taking your tax dollars over the fat white guy who earns his own money ( doesn't take any of yours) and happens to look ugly.

hmmm yea something tells me it was useless to even post to this thread...its just plain racist and stupid.
Yep, just plain trolling and nothing else!

Old 09-30-2008, 07:24 PM

593 posts, read 1,796,446 times
Did anyone notice his name REFUGEE?? I'm guessing he's one of those "good looking" "hard working" illegal invaders Mexifornia welcomes freely! I'll take the fat, white, redneck anyday!

Old 09-30-2008, 07:38 PM

31 posts, read 58,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee56 View Post
You would think my high rating and number of very intelligent posts would tell anyone I am not a troll.
Intelligent posts??? Well that's your opinion. I'm not voting troll, just a jealous lying racist. Sadly, we have lots of them in the U.S. nowadays, and it seems the new wave of racism immigrates in, usually from south of the border and sometimes illegally.

Old 09-30-2008, 09:03 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,650,451 times
I am closing this thread. It is trollish and provides no real opportunity for debate. You cannot base a claim of need on the observation of one lazy looking white man. There are lazy people of all nationalities. And just so the OP knows, rep points do not mean you can't go a little off track once in a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration