Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 06:28 PM

162 posts, read 326,416 times

Advertisements

I understand this forum allow us to speak freely, but this OC man went way too far. He is totally wrong, he got too much weed or something. So the "caveman" wanna go "hunting" uh? In America we are civilized people and this kind of "sport" is against our basic principles. Am I right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2008, 07:14 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,095,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATOGAMO View Post
I understand this forum allow us to speak freely, but this OC man went way too far. He is totally wrong, he got too much weed or something. So the "caveman" wanna go "hunting" uh? In America we are civilized people and this kind of "sport" is against our basic principles. Am I right?
Most sane people would think so, but there is a segment that would probably love it, amazing isn't it!

Old 03-12-2008, 07:41 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,442,306 times
This was probably some pro Illegal just trying to make those of us against "Illegal" Immigration, look bad.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:04 PM

LOL, so because I dont agree with a Caveman who wants to hunt people like animals that makes of me a pro illegal, you cant be more wrong. Give me a break... Illegals gotta go back home, period. But hunting them??? Thats not civilized.
Why dont you and your caveman friend go hunting American employers, who are the real ones to blame for all this mess?

Old 03-12-2008, 08:11 PM

Quote:
LOL, so because I dont agree with a Caveman who wants to hunt people like animals that makes of me a pro illegal, you cant be more wrong. Give me a break... Illegals gotta go back home, period. But hunting them??? Thats not civilized.
Why dont you and your caveman friend go hunting American employers, who are the real ones to blame for all this mess?
I wasn't agreeing with what he said,,, I disagree with what was said, but I want them out of here just as much as you do.

I said, it could have been someone just trying to stir up trouble.

1,474 posts, read 2,301,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amavel View Post
What sort of response did you hope to receive from this sort of post?
It would appear 4 pages worth.
FOr the record, Im not in favor of this type of action.
Now as a law man, I would like to get after the OP were he to act out his Fantasy, though I seriously doubt he has the cajones for it.

2,065 posts, read 3,595,512 times
Quote:
I think you misunderstood mkfarnham's post...

Old 03-12-2008, 08:17 PM

I am sorry, I misunderstood you mkfarnam. I own you a beer, lol

Old 03-12-2008, 08:22 PM

I was going to say,,,,,,,,,,,,,easy man,,,I'm on your side

Your not Bi-Polar are you? (no offense to anyone)

Old 03-12-2008, 08:35 PM

510 posts, read 1,460,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
It would appear 4 pages worth.

Oh! LMBO!!!! BEST COMMENT EVER!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration