Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 07:23 AM

638 posts, read 1,849,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I can't believe anyone would believe such a load of B.S. story as this...
Yup, same crap, different icing, still tastes the same.

Propaganda serves a purpose. I have little wonder why the politically correct are so dumbed-down and ignorant of facts -- we are constantly bombarded to be indoctrinated with noise like this, but what I don't understand is why some choose to believe it.

One tell-tale sign of propaganda is the inability to get at the facts.

Fact #1 : Name of pharmaceutical company.
Omitted?
Believability factor : Zero.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 02:42 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,569,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
I manage a work force of 200. approx 40% is black
Approximately 0% is illegal.

Last two random drug screens we have pulled was 100% negative.

I have every thing from no high school degree to masters degree working for me..............

Guess this is not indicative for the "average" work force huh.
How true! It was rare for anyone to have a positive result. One would have to be incredibly stupid to use illicit drugs knowing they could be scheduled on any given day for a drug screen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration