Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 02:42 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,140,968 times

Advertisements

Yo maybe your children will care when they have to compete with the zillions of babys these people are having like rabbits for a job.I heard that most of the hispanic females start having babys at the age of 12 and produce one or 2 a year untill they are 40....do the math. lol and that most of the hispanic men are the fathers of 15 to 25 babys..Its unreal...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2009, 02:59 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,559,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Yo maybe your children will care when they have to compete with the zillions of babys these people are having like rabbits for a job.I heard that most of the hispanic females start having babys at the age of 12 and produce one or 2 a year untill they are 40....do the math. lol and that most of the hispanic men are the fathers of 15 to 25 babys..Its unreal...
I did the math, like you asked. I found that a Hispanic female who begins her job of having 'babys' at 12, and has one per year, will have had Fourteen 'baby's' by age 40. I continued (as you suggested), and found that those Hispanic females who have TWO 'babys' per year, will have a mind-boggling grand total of TWENTY EIGHT 'BABYS' by the age of forty.

That's one HELL of a family, I must admit....(though I'm not sure if your term 'zillions' was an exaggeration, or a serious statement). But whether they're having 'zillions' of babys, or SCADS of babys, or just a whole LOT of babys, that's a real GROWTH curve, I must admit.

How does that work on Mothers' Day?

I'm told a lot of white professionals don't even have ONE babie. Some of them have one, but leave it at day care.

Oh well.....Go figure...

I'll sign off now....math always makes me tired.

Old 11-04-2009, 03:16 PM

706 posts, read 940,350 times
[quote=chicagonut;11483309]Thanks Benicar. Sarcasm can sometimes be misconstrued. Any time someone calls me an immigrant I see red. My family has been here for many generations and I was born here. I also get angry when the pro-illegals call the illegals Americans as they are not.[/quote]

Sorry about that Chicagonut.....
Reading some of the posts and logic presented by some folks in the Pro Illegal crowd used to get me really angry...I've since learned that anger is a wasted emotion here on the forum. Humor is a nice way to respond....for the most part ignoring someone is even better...
but, We are still on the same page....

Borderlord

Old 11-04-2009, 03:33 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,107,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
I think 4 to 5 is more realistic for Hispanic immigrants. We cant dictate how many kids people have. Planned parenting education might help.

Old 11-04-2009, 07:48 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
I lived in OC (Newport/Irvine) and as a Mexican family I can say it doesn't matter if you are legal or not, that place is hostile towards Mexicans.

Mexicans do the toughest jobs in OC and are spit upon, intelligent Mexicans are not given a chance at all, women may be hired to do some office jobs but men are immediatly pigeon holed to do menial work and nothing more.

I can't count how many racist comments I received while living 2 years in OC....Never again, screw that place.

So my point is, someone needs to cool OC down from the constant hatred and hostility (it made me sort of hostile living there admittedly). So much nicer here in the BayArea where people don't assume all "brownies" are illegal.

OC, the place where I was once told "there are no smart Mexicans" at my job, they didn't realize I was half mexican.
Mach50: part of the problem is that you self identify as Mexican despite you being an American. Having a chip on your shoulder will invite blowback.

Before you try to hide behind your (possible) Mestizo appearance: care to explain why my three stepsisters never seem to be treated like illegal aliens despite all of them looking like Latinas? Unless is because they self identify as (Anglo) White Americans. Their actual heritage is Irish (mother) and Italian (father)...........neither of which qualify as Hispanic.

PS: the youngest one lived in Puerto Rico (husband's work took him there) and the locals though she was a Puerto Rican, her skin is that dark.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:53 PM

706 posts, read 940,350 times
So much nicer here in the BayArea where people don't assume all "brownies" are illegal."

Actually, it seems that the bay area doesn't consider too much of anything to be illegal,except of course, the military and low taxes....

Good thing I didn't have a thin skin while working in Santa Ana.....I was one of the "token gringos"...but we all seemed to get along.....

Hang in there,as long as Your feet are above the ground......life can get worse.....

Old 11-04-2009, 10:50 PM

411 posts, read 468,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
I lived in OC (Newport/Irvine) and as a Mexican family I can say it doesn't matter if you are legal or not, that place is hostile towards Mexicans.

Mexicans do the toughest jobs in OC and are spit upon, intelligent Mexicans are not given a chance at all, women may be hired to do some office jobs but men are immediatly pigeon holed to do menial work and nothing more.

I can't count how many racist comments I received while living 2 years in OC....Never again, screw that place.

So my point is, someone needs to cool OC down from the constant hatred and hostility (it made me sort of hostile living there admittedly). So much nicer here in the BayArea where people don't assume all "brownies" are illegal.

OC, the place where I was once told "there are no smart Mexicans" at my job, they didn't realize I was half mexican.
Excellent post, what part of this message is it that the radicals can not understand, the migrant workers have it tougher than any other group,
however they succeed, I have extreme sympathy for whoever is here to work hard and prosper and make our country thrive, I don't care about their immigration status or whether they come from guatemala or from
bangladesh, one thing is for sure they will keep coming, and they will continue to prosper, what makes me angry is all the people that abuse the system and live like welfare king/queens with non stop whining and complaining......

Old 11-05-2009, 07:17 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
Excellent post, what part of this message is it that the radicals can not understand, the migrant workers have it tougher than any other group,
however they succeed, I have extreme sympathy for whoever is here to work hard and prosper and make our country thrive, I don't care about their immigration status or whether they come from guatemala or from
bangladesh, one thing is for sure they will keep coming, and they will continue to prosper, what makes me angry is all the people that abuse the system and live like welfare king/queens with non stop whining and complaining......
Migrant workers? You mean illegal aliens, don't you? There is nothing wrong with being opposed to illegal aliens in our country in fact it is showing respect for our immigration laws as citizens of our country. I have no sympathy for law breakers and neither do most Americans. The problem is that you are looking at it with an ethnocentric mindset rather than within the national interest. You have tunnel vision for what this will do to the future of our nation and ignoring the negatives of illegal immigration affecting us today. I cannot fathom how any citizen of this country can put foreign interests first. They use to try people for treason in the past for this kind of attitude. I wish they still did today.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:41 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,503,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Mach50: part of the problem is that you self identify as Mexican despite you being an American. Having a chip on your shoulder will invite blowback.
No offensa ArizonaBear but I just ran a search and you have identified yourself as "1/2 Hungarian" over 150 times in this forum alone. Here are examples:

//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...an#post7283422
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear
Despite me being in part of 'Hungarian' lineage:
//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...an#post8089518

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear
Side note: I consider myself an unhyphenated American-----------of Hungarian and English lineage
....more....

//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...an#post8887459

//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...an#post8654928

//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...an#post7936053

//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...an#post8654758

//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...an#post8188796

Why do you identify yourself as this? Why not just "American"?

Being Mexican doesn't mean I have a chip on my shoulder, it just means I don't enjoy hearing discriminative talk about Mexicans.

Last edited by Mach50; 11-05-2009 at 08:53 AM..

Old 11-05-2009, 08:42 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
Excellent post, what part of this message is it that the radicals can not understand, the migrant workers have it tougher than any other group,however they succeed, I have extreme sympathy for whoever is here to work hard and prosper and make our country thrive, I don't care about their immigration status or whether they come from guatemala or from bangladesh, one thing is for sure they will keep coming, and they will continue to prosper, what makes me angry is all the people that abuse the system and live like welfare king/queens with non stop whining and complaining......
Radicals? So now opposition to lawlessness and a massive foreign invasion qualifies one as being radical? The so-called “migrants” are in fact illegal aliens. As such, their lives should be “tougher than any other group.” Sorry, but in this country, criminals generally are not embraced by the populace.

No, they will not keep coming if we enforce ALL of our laws. They would have no incentive to come if they can’t work, eat, or leech off of taxpayers.

You do realize that many of the welfare kings/queens you abhor are in fact illegal aliens. Or, are you also in denial about that little fact?

If you consider 20 low-skilled and primarily illiterate illegals living in a 2-bedroom apartment “prosperity,” your standards must be extremely low.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration