Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 08:51 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Yet you go on to say things that Mexicans have a criminal culture, that they do not assimilate, that Mexicans and those from the third world have a "third world mentality" (this prevents them from working, achieving education goals, etc.). Sorry, but you are honestly quite ethnocentric.

Everything changed when millions of you got into our streets and made demands on our nation a few years ago . You flew your foreign flags [ which is an act of war or conquroing ] and urinated on and stomped on the American Flag . You proved who your alligence is to and it sure wasn't AMERICA .

Far as crime rates thats not our records, its on file with FBI . By population numbers latinos or hispanics whatever you call yourself commit more crime than any other ethnic group here from what I read . Your heavily involved in drugs, murders and bringing in radicals from terror groups . Many hispanic ,latino gangs .

Sso this is not something we make up .

Old 11-09-2009, 08:55 AM

706 posts, read 940,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John C. H. View Post
Some folks work 3 and 4 jobs to survive and provide for their children. For older adults its hard to learn a second lanuage. Now, do they speak it fluenty...maybe not. But I'm sure they can defend themselves and send you to hell real quick if they had to. Stop worrying about other people and what they speak and worry about yourself.
Defend themselves from what ? Words ? Is that a good enough reason to " Send You to hell real quick" ?

Old 11-09-2009, 09:00 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderlord View Post
Defend themselves from what ? Words ? Is that a good enough reason to " Send You to hell real quick" ?

The criminal comes out 'again'. These are not the latinos who came a couple generations ago . They are a whole new breed of violent militants as proved by their street rallies a few years ago . This was actually a good thing for America, it woke us up !

Old 11-09-2009, 09:17 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times
Quote:
Some folks work 3 and 4 jobs to survive and provide for their children. For older adults its hard to learn a second lanuage. Now, do they speak it fluenty...maybe not. But I'm sure they can defend themselves and send you to hell real quick if they had to. Stop worrying about other people and what they speak and worry about yourself.
They certainly may have the ability to defend themselves. They may even have the ability to take a life (which many have). However, they DO NOT have the ability to send ANYONE to hell.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:54 AM

706 posts, read 940,350 times
Quote:
Well, at least he didn't yell out "Allah Akbar" or Yippy Kye Aaaay so I guess I'm safe for now.

I think I'll save this one......

Old 11-09-2009, 10:34 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,908,694 times
Everything changed when millions of you got into our streets and made demands on our nation a few years ago . You flew your foreign flags [ which is an act of war or conquroing ] and urinated on and stomped on the American Flag . You proved who your alligence is to and it sure wasn't AMERICA .

Flying another nation's flag alone is not an act of war...

Far as crime rates thats not our records, its on file with FBI . By population numbers latinos or hispanics whatever you call yourself commit more crime than any other ethnic group here from what I read . Your heavily involved in drugs, murders and bringing in radicals from terror groups . Many hispanic ,latino gangs .

No, actually according to the stats Hispanics are incarcerated at levels that are consistent with the national average. The crime rate with Hispanics is roughly at the national average.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:40 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:

No, actually according to the stats Hispanics are incarcerated at levels that are consistent with the national average. The crime rate with Hispanics is roughly at the national average.

Maybe not an 'act of war' per se: but; many Americans who were fence sitters (including myself) are now aware of the insolence of illegal aliens and want them thrown out of the USA------------permanently.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:53 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:

It is an act of war IMO when you stomp on our flag or urinate on it all the while marching in our streets carrying a foreign flag making ridiculous demands of our country.

Hispanic citizens incarceration levels might me consistent with the natonal average but what about the illegal kind?

Old 11-09-2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
You are really grasping at straws there............

Most Mexicans who come here legally tend to assimilate rather quickly. Illegals from that nation tend to be the bottom feeders even back home------which is Mexico's problem-----------not ours.

Besides: if our Anglo-Saxon culture is so damn bad i.e. ethnocentric..........care to explain why the above losers come here and drop Anchor Babies? Mexico is evidently more racist towards Mestizos.
This is what YOU said. Not me. YOU said these things. So now you are back tracking? YOU are the one that needs to rectify and clarify what you mean...I'm simply reposting what YOU said...So I don't need to explain YOUR statements.

PS, people whose main argument is "you are really grasping at straws" tend to in actually the real person grasping at straws.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
It is an act of war IMO when you stomp on our flag or urinate on it all the while marching in our streets carrying a foreign flag making ridiculous demands of our country.

Hispanic citizens incarceration levels might me consistent with the natonal average but what about the illegal kind?
It's not an act of war, people should be able to express themselves. Even drawing Allah should be allowed (Denmark).

Plus, Pappy stated for Hispanics in general...for illegals, the rate may be either VERY high or VERY low simply due to a small sample size.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration