Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2010, 12:17 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,276,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Not to mention the previous poster should know a little bit about the background of Judge Leander Perez before posting an article by him:

National Affairs: Racist Leader - TIME
Thank you; I remember running into this "Judge" when the 14th amendment Deniers came up in 2009 and pretty much disappeared.

Again, the root of these claims are revealed ; Racists who didn't like the fact that blacks (slaves) could gain citizenship
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 12:43 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
We are so glad that some people using this forum ARE NOT in positions of power, no user names mentioned in this post, as people can see, some might get the drift.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How many people actually believe that the Civil Rights Act was to benefit politicians, other than the person whose post this is in reply to?

If people do not like the melting pot we're all in here in America, they can move somewhere else. I didn't volunteer to serve in the Armed Forces for some no account reason, I did it to help preserve our civil rights, and the rights which we all enjoy day after day.
I believe the author of the Arizona Bill should relocate, to another part of the world.

You swore an oath to unhold the Constitution of the USA, too.

Old 05-23-2010, 12:46 PM

364 posts, read 244,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
chicagonut and pressing are right

Old 05-23-2010, 12:47 PM

Yes and the Constitution states this:

Quote:
14th Amendment Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Old 05-23-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Kinda stupid when you can't tell the difference between a hostile enemy and an immigrant, isn't it?
ilegal aliens aint imigrants
they is criminals an need to go from tha usa

Old 05-23-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

the 14th Amendment Deniers , were proposed by Racists, NOTHING more.

Yes, we now see what you use to support your claims; Claims by racists.

I believe in private property rights. You cannot control the human mind, no matter how hard you try to reprogram it.
That is like saying you can make all man or woman, not cheat on their spouse.

Who was it again that changed history from Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Property, to the pursuit of Happiness?

Old 05-23-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
jim crow was tha law an it was changd
law need be changd to kick out anchor babys

Old 05-23-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:

A person of another Nationality is not an American citizen, therefore we as a nation have no jurisdiction, over anyone or any child of another nations citizens. American cannot steal citizens from other countries. What happened the last time, when we supported those stealing citizens from another country?

Old 05-23-2010, 01:07 PM

yup see the rampant truth in the claims after mines; racism still lives in America. How very sad.

Old 05-23-2010, 01:26 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,777,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I have been there and done that in 1986. I'm still waiting for those promised to be fulfilled!!

If we don't learn from our mistakes, repeating them over & over again, expecting different results, we are a doomed nation!!!!!!!!!!!
I AGREE with that. We cannot do 1986 again. This time we have to be clear that this is the FINAL amnesty and that we mean business about stopping people sneaking into the country. There is no disagreement about that from me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration