Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2011, 10:45 AM

617 posts, read 697,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Your response makes so much sense......

and save my time also
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2011, 10:51 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
and save my time also

Yeah saying nothing does save time, maybe not responding will really save your time....

Old 06-26-2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Yeah saying nothing does save time, maybe not responding will really save your time....

When I repeat Replies here, I do that

Old 06-26-2011, 11:44 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
When I repeat Replies here, I do that

Again you make no sense......

Old 06-26-2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
the Taliban and al-qaeda are creations of the CIA,

you are right

Quote:
and the Saudis are very close allies with the US and Europe.
right. One of the reasons that makes us NEVER agree with our government

Old 06-26-2011, 08:57 PM

63,816 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
No different than the apologists for Christianity though Mystic. I mean, we've all seen the downright lies and falsification of science put out by 'Lying for Jesus' organisations like AiG and the ICR in order to advance Christianity. The sooner the planet is free of belief in stone-age mythology, the better we'll all be.
I cannot disagree with your stone-age mythology claim . . . but your liberal false comparatives happen to be a very sore spot for me. Liberalism is a societal cancer that promotes its growth while destroying its societal host. Europe, especially France, is learning that the hard way. Its fundamental flaw is an inability to discern false comparatives based on pragmatism. There are many examples of it in your posts, Raf. The simple truth is that people who would behead your sorry ass for "insulting" their Prophet are in no way comparable to angry Christians who picket soldier's burials chanting hate and obscenities.

Islam is NOT a mere religion like every other. It is a deen . . . equivalent to total government. It is incompatible with and intolerant of ANY other religion . . . except for false periods of "truce" when they do not have sufficient power or numbers to force submission to Allah. The concept of religious tolerance is given lip service and deceitful acknowledgment, period. Islam is NOT just the Qu'ran it is the hadiths in the Sunnah and they contain culturally anachronistic barbarity and commands by Allah about infidels during Jihad War of Defense (dar al'Harb) . . . which conveniently enough means until Israel no longer exists and ALL foreign "occupiers" are out of Arab lands."Occupiers" include Americans and their bases.

If you have not thoroughly studied Islam as I have . . . you have no clue what it really is. A religion of peace it is NOT . . . because their definition of "peace" is when ALL submit to Allah . . . or are dead.!!!

Old 06-26-2011, 09:14 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
What does that have to do with this...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD
The apologists for Islam are just doing Allah's command to lie and deceive the infidels in support of Jihad.
I'm pointing out that Christianity also lies in order to promote itself.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
What does that have to do with this...........
I'm pointing out that Christianity also lies in order to promote itself.
The difference IS that it is NOT commanded by God in Christianity. It is specifically prohibited. BUT . . . It IS commanded by Allah in Islam! Just another of the false comparatives you use.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:17 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,081,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The difference IS that it is NOT commanded by God in Christianity. It is specifically prohibited. BUT . . . It IS commanded by Allah in Islam! Just another of the false comparatives you use.
Please state a reference where we are commanded to lie to anybody?

Old 06-26-2011, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Please state a reference where we are commanded to lie to anybody?
Jihad is war against the infidels as long as Israel exists and . . . "War is deceit."(Volume 4, Book 52, Number 267, 268, 269).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam