Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 07:31 AM

179 posts, read 333,382 times

Advertisements

I'm doing this thread as an example of how evolution is an attack only on the Christian God.

Creation by Allah. Here are some attacks on several different points of evolution and atheism.

Harun Yahya - Categories - Refutation of Atheism

Harun Yahya - Categories - Refutation of Darwinism

Here is what they claim about allah creation:

Harun Yahya - Categories - Design in Nature

Harun Yahya - Categories - Design in the Universe

You will notice that a lot of the arguments are the same as what most Christian creationist use. And some are YEC based as well. And the so called attack on evolution is the same as well. But where are the refutations of the evolutionists on these issues?

1) Is not the attack on evolution beliefs the same?
2) Is not the attack on writer (Darwin) of evolution the same?
3) Islamic people have forums as well. I don't see any evolutionists going there to debate and tell them how wrong their belief is. Why not? Many Islamic people can speak English, and there are many translation programs. So language barrier cannot be used as an excuse.

So if evolutionists only prefer to come up against those who believe in the Christian God, could a evolutionist please explain why?

And if they want to make their arguments about Allah creation. Here is your chance in this thread. Be aware there are Islamic believing people in this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2007, 11:00 AM

679 posts, read 1,439,823 times
Quote:
So if evolutionists only prefer to come up against those who believe in the Christian God, could a evolutionist please explain why?
In the US, it's christians forcing creationism in schools, not muslims. What's ICR? Christian. Rest assured, if there was a muslim push to do anything christians try to do to challenge Science or circumvent the law and the Constitution, they'd be met with opposition as well.

Old 10-07-2007, 11:38 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,353,570 times
Well, Hindus, Muslins, and Buddhists all don't see evolution as an attack on their religion. Muslins believe it is compatible and Buddhists believe that if science proves Buddha wrong go with science. I don't know what Hindus believe because I have never discussed it with them. So I would say that Christians just feel that it is an attack on them. I doubt if Darwin had that in mind. I think it was just that his mind saw things that made him think that we evolved. I have yet to see the proof of evolution. I read Dawson's book, and I found it really said nothing that convinced me.

I don't think it is important Ikester because it hasn't been proven. And if it was, then I would just say that that is how God created. There are so many other things in the bible that have been proven false that I would be more concerned about them, like the contradictions in it for example.

If evolution were true it would not invalidate God.

Old 10-07-2007, 11:49 AM

Cigarettes haven't been proven to cause cancer either, jessaka. Wanna smoke?

Old 10-07-2007, 12:09 PM

1,807 posts, read 1,892,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyChief View Post
'According to the American Cancer Society, lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death for both men and women. Cigarette smoking is directly responsible for 87% of lung cancer cases in the United States annually.'

Old 10-07-2007, 12:12 PM

Quote:
I see you don't have respect for the mods either.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:13 PM

Well if you use creationist logic, the ACS is a part of a conspiracy to present cigarettes causing cancer as fact when it hasn't been proven absolutely.

Quote:
I see you don't have respect for the mods either.
Explain

Old 10-07-2007, 12:31 PM

Quote:
In the US, it's christians forcing creationism in schools, not muslims. What's ICR? Christian. Rest assured, if there was a muslim push to do anything christians try to do to challenge Science or circumvent the law and the Constitution, they'd be met with opposition as well.

They were waiting for ID creation to get into schools so they could teach their form of creation. But Islam is making headway into our schools: WorldNetDaily: Judge rules Islamic education OK in California classrooms
http://www.corruptionchronicles.com/2007/04/state_college_builds_muslim_pr.html (broken link)
Muslim Prayer in Public Schools: Are Schools Accommodating Islam Over Christianity?

YouTube - O'Reilly: San Diego School OKs Muslim Prayer; Sharia Law

Deny what is happening, and evolutionists will have two fronts to fight. Or is it that the evolutionists are teaming up with the Islamics to get rid of the Christians all together?

Old 10-07-2007, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Well if you use creationist logic, the ACS is a part of a conspiracy to present cigarettes causing cancer as fact when it hasn't been proven absolutely.

Explain
Quote:
What do cigs have to do with subject? Your not turning into a conspiracy theorist are you?

Old 10-07-2007, 12:37 PM

So I guess since evolutionists have basically spoken by not saying anything so far. Creation by Islam is probably going to be wlecome with open arms. Because once they are allowed to worship in the schools, their creation science will follow. But who cares? Evolutionists are only after the Christians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam