Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 03:20 PM

50 posts, read 94,320 times

Advertisements

You think if you were able to stop the breed these gangs and dog fighters wont turn one of your breeds into fighters? There is a video out by history channel called bite force. There are other breeds in danger to that they will use. They are already using kangels or something like that from a foriegn country. You people make it worse not better. Labs are climbing the list for attacks and deaths. Wonder why. Countries that have banned them aren't see a difference in attacks. Wake up

Old 09-09-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
How do you cross breed a dog with a hippo? That needs to be on Animal Planet.
They look like hippos. Short wide very muscular and faces are shorter. They really do look like a hippo. Some people are calling them bully pits. If you knew anything about the breed you would know this.

Look up American bully. Pocket pit too. You think your stopping it or making it worse? Like you said they aren't stupid. I think American bully is actually a new recognized breed. I know what I'm talking about fool because I've taken the time to know the breed. I don't take the word of media or rumors. That's why you should read up about the facts before you pass judgement. People like you are only making it worse.

Last edited by marknorman1979; 09-09-2010 at 03:55 PM..

Old 09-09-2010, 04:30 PM

3 posts, read 3,617 times
Quote:
Heh. Looks like someone summoned his wife. I give you credit; you're slightly more articulate than the other dude, though basically conveying the same message: "Pitbull people, when they can't argue their cases or defend their statements, resort to weak me-too efforts at insult." You're both making your cause look very amusing; please continue.
I don't have a cause. I HATE dogs. Like you, I can argue, play devils advocate, pretend like
I know what I'm talking about and run my mouth. You're still an idiot in my eyes. You want me to defend what i say?
Are pits the only dog to attack a person? No. Do they attack more than any other breed? No. Are 'gangs' drawn to them? Sure. They're stout and they look tough. So!?!? So are rotts and boxers. Do they fight those breeds? Absolutely. Is any dog born a viscous fighting dog? Absolutely not! Only an ignorant person would believe that.
Do you own a dog Mr. J_K_K?

Old 09-09-2010, 04:39 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,468,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknorman1979 View Post
God put it here jackass then he gave you the right. It doesn't have to be in a book. You think its very godly to destroy every pitbull he brought down here. I think your are a complete idiot. If you don't think that's mean. God gave you a brain to use . So use it. If you think about it since your such a godly man pitbulls have alot in common with Jesus. So destroy them like you did him.

By the way I'm not a church going Guy but believe in God.
If your God put elephants here, did He give you the right to own one of those too? How about king cobras? Zebras? So by your logic, God has ordained that you may own any animal you want, just because He made them? Bonus. I'm going out and get a bushmaster. And when the city complains, I'll point out to them that God said I can have one, and His law trumps theirs, so they can just hit the road. Should work!

I didn't say it was godly to destroy all of God's pitbulls. I'm not the one who started blaming stuff on God here. That was you. I just asked you where you got your justification. Your thundering temper fit of an answer: 'Because I said so!'

So you are now comparing Jesus to a dog? How reverent of you. Rowf, Lord! And you're accusing me of destroying Jesus? I know I look my age, but two thousand years old is a little extreme. This is really getting amusing, especially with the insults sprinkled in. It's easy to see now why you're a pitbull enthusiast.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Do you have a dog? If you do I feel sorry for it. I fear you known and would never tuck tail and run from a cowardly person as yourself.
Looks like your word can't be counted on either. Didn't think so. But you still haven't shared me how you cross breed the dog with the hippo! Please, just the high points, not the intimate veterinary details.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:45 PM

Quote:
They look like hippos. Short wide very muscular and faces are shorter. They really do look like a hippo. Some people are calling them bully pits. If you knew anything about the breed you would know this.

Look up American bully. Pocket pit too. You think your stopping it or making it worse? Like you said they aren't stupid. I think American bully is actually a new recognized breed. I know what I'm talking about fool because I've taken the time to know the breed. I don't take the word of media or rumors. That's why you should read up about the facts before you pass judgement. People like you are only making it worse.
You do take the word of media. You get nearly all your information from media, whether you like it or not. You are proposing I read up about the facts, which would involve reading what media have to say. In any case, it's obvious that any source is more trustworthy than you, since you are heavily emotionally biased, and not especially emotionally balanced.

I just enjoy watching you resort to name-calling because you can't keep up intellectually. It's also interesting to see you go all pitbull about this. If you had self-control, you'd be making a pretty good argument in favor of pitbull owners, but you were unable to see this going in. You just keep foaming at the mouth a little more each time. Rabies shot yet?

Old 09-09-2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisforapple View Post
I don't have a cause. I HATE dogs. Like you, I can argue, play devils advocate, pretend like
I know what I'm talking about and run my mouth. You're still an idiot in my eyes. You want me to defend what i say?
Are pits the only dog to attack a person? No. Do they attack more than any other breed? No. Are 'gangs' drawn to them? Sure. They're stout and they look tough. So!?!? So are rotts and boxers. Do they fight those breeds? Absolutely. Is any dog born a viscous fighting dog? Absolutely not! Only an ignorant person would believe that.
Do you own a dog Mr. J_K_K?
Is a 'viscous' fighting dog one that sticks to walls and stuff? How does one get them off the wall humanely?

I honestly don't care if you defend what you say or not, because while you aren't sounding too sharp, you aren't sounding nearly as deficient as Mr. Rabies over there. Whether you defend it or not is not my concern.

Old 09-09-2010, 05:21 PM

Golden retriever mauls child « Retrieverman's Weblog

Here dbag. Google it they have a huge list of attacks too.

Old 09-09-2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
You do take the word of media. You get nearly all your information from media, whether you like it or not. You are proposing I read up about the facts, which would involve reading what media have to say. In any case, it's obvious that any source is more trustworthy than you, since you are heavily emotionally biased, and not especially emotionally balanced.

I just enjoy watching you resort to name-calling because you can't keep up intellectually. It's also interesting to see you go all pitbull about this. If you had self-control, you'd be making a pretty good argument in favor of pitbull owners, but you were unable to see this going in. You just keep foaming at the mouth a little more each time. Rabies shot yet?
What do you not like being called names that you believe isn't the truth about you? I don't like when you do it to pitbulls. I take word from people of experience and knowledge of the breed goober. Not media off TV with no clue hour how to make a story sell.

I get tired of jackasses that ruin American rights because they are simple to damn gullible.

Old 09-09-2010, 05:27 PM

If I had rabies I would of bit your ass already
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas