Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2007, 09:28 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times

Advertisements

Sheriff CAN't leave.....he's too busy postin all the phoney whines.......

I feel left out.....45 years here and only one crime committed against me [and they caught him within 5 minutes]

Old 12-13-2007, 09:48 AM

3,728 posts, read 9,475,380 times
And 28 1/2 years here and NO CRIMES committed against me while living here....

I must have been left out too

Old 12-13-2007, 10:15 AM

1,158 posts, read 3,415,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff View Post
that'sreallypeachyyouthinkyouareagoodsourceofinfon owifyouweretopostaboutsomethingyoumayactuallyhavek nowledgeaboutlikelasvegasnewmexicoyouwouldserveyou rselfmuchbetter.
unfortunately sheriff, i can't provide much info on the new mexico LV, having only passed through (i might have stopped for gas a time or two). i know this is a foreign concept, but i prefer to talk about things that i have personal experience with (such as living in downtown vegas).

now, from past experience (here is that pesky speaking from experience thing again) i know you won't answer me, but i am curious as to why you default to either gibberish or your patented no-spaces garbling whenever you can't make a rational response? just a sampling to augment the above quote...and these are just ones that were directed at me (i know 'cause i print them out and hang these gems on the fridge at work...u make so many people happy!):

Quote:
oohoohrelaxmanoohoohrelaxman
Quote:
geemaybeyoushouldlearntofindityourselfaswellaslwar ntopuncuatethesetypeofinanepostsbyyouandotherscorr ectingthemisbeyondbelief.
Quote:
wellyougotmethereasiclearlymadeaspellingerrorandit onlyprovesthatthisareaisinhabitedbyresidentsofsupe riorintellectandlocalknowledge .
just curious....please keep it up, though, as it only serves to undermine your arguments.

Old 12-13-2007, 10:47 AM

515 posts, read 1,832,813 times
Jimyourock!!

sorry, couldn't help myself.

Old 12-13-2007, 10:47 AM

1,755 posts, read 5,333,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guinnessjim View Post
unfortunately sheriff, i can't provide much info on the new mexico LV, having only passed through (i might have stopped for gas a time or two). i know this is a foreign concept, but i prefer to talk about things that i have personal experience with (such as living in downtown vegas).

now, from past experience (here is that pesky speaking from experience thing again) i know you won't answer me, but i am curious as to why you default to either gibberish or your patented no-spaces garbling whenever you can't make a rational response? just a sampling to augment the above quote...and these are just ones that were directed at me (i know 'cause i print them out and hang these gems on the fridge at work...u make so many people happy!):

just curious....please keep it up, though, as it only serves to undermine your arguments.
Please share some more of your local knowledge of THECesspool with us all--do you live downtown or in Huntridge, after a full 3 months you should at least know where you live.

Old 12-13-2007, 10:51 AM

515 posts, read 1,832,813 times
Quote:
Please share some more of your local knowledge of THECesspool with us all--do you live downtown or in Huntridge, after a full 3 months you should at least know where you live.
I think that Jim has spread plenty of local knowledge on this board, and it wasn't pasted form the RJ or news 3 websites. I've been downtown more times in the past three months then in the past 5 years because of some of the post from Jim.

Old 12-13-2007, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Angry View Post
I think that Jim has spread plenty of local knowledge on this board, and it wasn't pasted form the RJ or news 3 websites. I've been downtown more times in the past three months then in the past 5 years because of some of the post from Jim.
Yes, really insightful stuff---but after a full 3 months he apparently doesn't know where he lives.

Old 12-13-2007, 11:33 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
Quote:
Yes, really insightful stuff---but after a full 3 months he apparently doesn't know where he lives.
comeon sheriff....keep milking this one lie for about the next 30 posts......it's better then saying something intelligent.

Old 12-13-2007, 11:55 AM

1,158 posts, read 3,415,677 times
Quote:
Quote:
you sure you live in LV, sheriff? i thought you had a real estate background here...or was that along the same tract as your cab-driver story?

huntridge is a downtown neighborhood....downtown las vegas encompasses huntridge. i receive the downtown version of The View every tuesday. the crime stats by neighborhood list my area w/ downtown.

here is one of the downtown websites...w/ a picture and caption as an added incentive:

http://www.mydowntownlasvegas.com/ht...ont/index.html

http://www.mydowntownlasvegas.blogspot.com/

sooo....i couldn't help but notice that you again were unable to answer my question.

Old 12-13-2007, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
comeon sheriff....keep milking this one lie for about the next 30 posts......it's better then saying something intelligent.
You must be a product of our fine education system in THECesspool based on your complete lack of grammar----oh; that's right, you work in the service industry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas