Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2011, 07:02 AM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
OK....we gotta end all this religion talk...as we are all being sucked in and this thread is being consumed by it, as I type. No more on releigion from me. I promise!
Amen..

Old 02-06-2011, 08:53 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times
Just look at how I've got you all talking. Great! Once we start talking we start thinking. And people in Lost Wages need to open up their closed minds. Talk about...oh, I don't know...the first thing that pops up! Tee-hee.

See, then you can talk about sex. Abortion is not a right. It's a choice. Or is it? Think about it. Does it seem right to stick a live person in the head with a fork and stab it in while that infant feels pain? You out there with a big big brain answer me that question. This nation is insane. And you feel like abortion is right? See what talking and thinking does? For once you're really opening up your minds and thinking. And I don't hate you-any of you. Not one single iota. If you were hungry I would invite you to my house to eat some delicious food cooked by my wife. If I were cooking we'd all eat Cup-A-Nudes.

The reason we go door-to-door is to spread the same message Jesus did. Lazurus was raised from the dead. If you had the power to resurrect someone would you stay at home eating Snicker's bars? Course not. You'd go help the people...the people who are tossed about like Davie and skinned about by greedy managers and executives and people who are in high places. Like Garth Brooks says oh yeah "I've got friends in low places, where the..blah-blah-blah...my blues away. And I'll be OK." Where were his friends? At the bar. Everyone come to my online bar and drink up the bread of life.

If you met the CEO of the Bank of America what would you talk to him about? Sex? No, you'd talk to him about money! What do you say to the JW's that come to your door? Go to hell?

Davie, you are smarter than hell. Without being taught that there is no hell you hit it smack dab on the head. There is no hell. Here's a verse to explain that. Matthew 25:41 Jesus says "Then he will say, in turn, to those on his left, 'Be on your way from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels (those 1/3rd who fell from great gigs with Jehovah God and became demons...smooth move Ex-Lax's...now you're forever doomed with all the other morons who reject Jehovah and become part of the collective AntiChrist). Verse 42 "For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat, and I got thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. Verse 43 "I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me, sick and in prison, but you did not look after me." Those interested grab your Bibles and read the rest of the verses following these and you'll see where I'm going...I can't do everything for you guys. I'm not Samson, though I do need a haircut. Their "hell" is their eternal damnation for being such know-it-alls. Davie would help people if he only had the money. What is Bill Gates doing with his money? Need some of it? Talk to the JW's at your door. Invite them in. We're not all nice people, we're people with knowledge. And knowledge is power! Come in to my online bar. Want a nice tall Margarita? Listen to this.

You have to treat JW's right...right down to the little boy who comes to your door. Smile at him. Love him. Listen to him. But you won't because you're too proud. Am I right? You know I'm right. People, if ever there was a time in human history not to be proud, this is it. You are living in the end times. This whole pup is gonna come crashing down on yer noggins so fast you'll think you've just been hit in the head by a Mack Truck.

I personally like to connect with people on shared principles...find commonality instead of push my opinions on them when they wish not to hear it.

Ma'am...if I came to your door with a message of peace would you smack me up-side the head? Why don't you want to hear it? Because you're afraid. That's why. I won't hurt you. Curious? Have me come to your house and talk to you. That's where I'm getting at. We don't bite. People are so uptight and broke down that they won't even talk any more. We've become a nation of quiet know-it-alls who forage around the earth for jobs, act like they know it all and speak behind others backs. And then you never learn the truth.

There is one God. Jehovah. His son's name is Jesus Christ. Who created everything on the earth?

The person that can reply back and gets that one right gets $1,000,000 of Donald Trump's campaign for Prez-eee-deeent ya on the head money. Tee-hee.

Listen to me and learn. All who are toiling and loaded down. But do so like a child or your anger will cut my head off like one of those Asian tossee--thing-ees that whizzed through the air and cuts off what it runs into.

Over.

And out big buddy's. Boop.

Enter Barbara Walters in her "new look." She is the most obnoxious broad I've never met. Somebody tell her she's not very smart and she's not very pretty. And she's old. Retire Baaabbbb-Waaaaa.

Last edited by elkotronics; 02-06-2011 at 09:55 AM..

Old 02-06-2011, 09:09 AM

990 posts, read 1,653,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Just look at how I've got you all talking. Great! Once we start talking we start thinking. And people in Lost Wages need to open up their closed minds. Talk about...oh, I don't know...the first thing that pops up! Tee-hee.

See, then you can talk about sex. Abortion is not a right. It's a choice. Or is it? Think about it. Does it seem right to stick a live person in the head with a fork and stab it in while that infant feels pain? You out there with a big big brain answer me that question. This nation is insane. And you feel like abortion is right? See what talking and thinking does? For once you're really opening up your minds and thinking. And I don't hate you-any of you. Not one single iota. If you were hungry I would invite you to my house to eat some delicious food cooked by my wife. If I were cooking we'd all eat Cup-A-Nudes.

The reason we go door-to-door is to spread the same message Jesus did. Lazurus was raised from the dead. If you had the power to resurrect someone would you stay at home eating Snicker's bars? Course not. You'd go help the people...the people who are tossed about like Davie and skinned about by greedy managers and executives and people who are in high places. Like Garth Brooks says oh yeah "I've got friends in low places, where the..blah-blah-blah...my blues away. And I'll be OK." Where were his friends? At the bar. Everyone come to my online bar and drink up the bread of life.

If you met the CEO of the Bank of America what would you talk to him about? Sex? No, you'd talk to him about money! What do you say to the JW's that come to your door? Go to hell?

Davie, you are smarter than hell. Without being taught that there is no hell you hit it smack dab on the head. There is no hell. Here's a verse to explain that. Matthew 25:41 Jesus says "Then he will say, in turn, to those on his left, 'Be on your way from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels (those 1/3rd who fell from great gigs with Jehovah God and became demons...smooth move Ex-Lax's...now you're forever doomed with all the other morons who reject Jehovah and become part of the collective AntiChrist). Verse 42 "For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat, and I got thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. Verse 43 "I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me, sick and in prison, but you did not look after me." Those interested grab your Bibles and read the rest of the verses following these and you'll see where I'm going...I can't do everything for you guys. I'm not Samson, though I do need a haircut. Their "hell" is their eternal damnation for being such know-it-alls. Davie would help people if he only had the money. What is Bill Gates doing with his money? Need some of it? Talk to the JW's at your door. Invite them in. We're not all nice people, we're people with knowledge. And knowledge is power! Come in to my online bar. Want a nice tall Margarita? Listen to this.

You have to treat JW's right...right down to the little boy who comes to your door. Smile at him. Love him. Listen to him. But you won't because you're too proud. Am I right? You know I'm right. People, if ever there was a time in human history not to be proud, this is it. You are living in the end times. This whole pup is gonna come crashing down on yer noggins so fast you'll think you've just been hit in the head by a Mack Truck.

I personally like to connect with people on shared principles...find commonality instead of push my opinions on them when they wish not to hear it.

Ma'am...if I came to your door with a message of peace would you smack me up-side the head? Why don't you want to hear it? Because you're afraid. That's why. I won't hurt you. Curious? Have me come to your house and talk to you. That's where I'm getting at. We don't bite. People are so uptight and broke down that they won't even talk any more. We've become a nation of quiet know-it-alls who forage around the earth for jobs, act like they know it all and speak behind others backs. And then you never learn the truth.

There is one God. Jehovah. His son's name is Jesus Christ. Who created everything on the earth?

The person that can reply back and gets that one right gets $1,000,000 of Donald Trump's campaign for Prez-eee-deeent ya on the head money. Tee-hee.

Listen to me and learn. All who are toiling and loaded down. But do so like a child or your anger will cut my head off like one of those Asian tossee--thing-ees that whizzed through the air and cuts off what it runs into.

Over.

And out big buddy's. Boop.

Enter Barbara Walters in her "new look." She is the most obnoxious broad I've never met. Somebody tell her she's not very smart and she's not very pretty. And she's old. Retire Baaabbbb-Waaaaa.
You know you're babbling, right?

Old 02-06-2011, 09:21 AM

1,410 posts, read 3,317,694 times
Elkotronics, you are missing the main point here. You say you go door to door to spread the same message Jesus did. Okay, I have a small point to make with you. I have a better command of language, spelling, punctuation and grammer than you do when you post on here so does that give me the right to intrude on you in the privacy of your home and demand your attention at that time, forcing you to listen to my rules of English when you'd rather be watching that football game you were looking forward to? Everyone brings their own strengths to the table and not everyone is going to buy into those strengths so how foolish of me to proclaim them fearful when they don't buy into what I bring.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:40 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times
jjameson-you're right, I am being uppity. But who gives a rat's buh-tooty? It's not my funeral. It's yours.

Get it? Read these words very, very carefully. Take a deep breath. Don't waste anyone's time. Because time is money, right? And we all need to finance this nation's over-production of war implements. That's right. War implements. Because the U.S. is the best, right? We've all got New York syndrome. Barbara Walters really thinks she's pretty. Guess what? She's not. She also thinks she's smart but all she is is a NY know it all. Remind ya of someone on this board.?

Oh, bring it on, j-f-k. I'll fight ya. Yeee-hhh-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh, do bring it on brothaaaa! I'll bet we'd just smile at each other and enjoy the Super Bowl. If you want the Pittsburgh Stealers you're definitely not welcome in my home. And I am serious about that. I hate the Pittsburgh Stealers. Super Bowl 40 on Feb.5, 2006 was Seattle's Super Bowl to lose. Only Dork-face Roger Goodell decided it would earn the NFL more money if Seattle won. So he threw the game. Need proof? If you disagree, then answer me this.

Roger Goodell in his infinite wisdom has told all the referees that reffed SB 40 that they can never ref another Super Bowl again. Hummm...why would he proclaim that? To protect them. There's never been so many fictitious, poorely-timed calls in the history of the NFL. Wouldn't want the finer Coach, Mike Holmgren and his West-Coast offense, to rightly win the game, would be? Goodell's a dork and I would be wasting my time to watch today's Super Bowl. Go to hell NFL. And I can say hell because all it is is mankind's common grave.

Nothing more. There is no fiery torment. You think you're suffering now in your life? Try having someone hold your hand over a stovetop burner until it burns to a crisp and falls off. That is pain and suffering. That is what Hitler did. Jehovah God doesn't do that. Never would.

To those that listen to his Witnesses, that is. You see, if I knew this and didn't tell anyone, I'd be a stupid fool who only cared about himself. And that is poo-poo. I'm not like that.

Tell the next Witness that comes to your door "yeah, you're one of those Jehovah's Witnesses. I know you. There's this goofy guy on the internet I always talk to that is a JW."

And see what happens. You'll love it. I guarantee it like George Zimmer of the Men's Wearhouse.

"I guarantee it!"

That is real strength. Learn. Live. Love. Bark...ooops, that's what it says on our dog's food dish!

Learn....Pittsburgh is evil....

Jehovah's Witnesses are the most loving, peaceful people in the world. Know why? We're know-it-alls. We're the true know-it-alls because we really do know it all. About things that matter. I wouldn't know a well-made pair of women's shoes from a pair of Wal*Mart specials. But ask me anything you want about serving God and I'll tell you. I'm your online Bible-Buddy. Tee-tee-tee-taa-taa.

Piano lessons were hell.

BTW-jjameson, you don't spell grammar grammer. See, I really am smart. Smarter than any of you.

About
Jehovah. Jehovah is God's name. Ya don't have ta be afraid of saying it out loud. Jehovah of Armies, Jehovah, Lord of Lords. Jehovah. See. I'm still here.

What time is it? Time to go.

Bye. Boop.

In pops a real know-it-all. Name the biggest annoying know-it-all. Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, that Elizabeth Hasselback monster or....who am I leaving out? That fat black lady. Tubby lard-face. Got the job because Bab-Waa wanted to include the heavy ladies in her show, too. Know why? So no one would be offended. We're always so afraid to offend someone in this nation. How dumb. Sometimes we need ta be offended, Miss Punctuation and Grammer. You mean Grammar.

See, I'm smart. Smarter than anyone in this thread. About....

Say it three times for emphasis...Jehovah...Jehovah...Jehovah.

Last edited by elkotronics; 02-06-2011 at 09:56 AM..

Old 02-06-2011, 10:37 AM

1,410 posts, read 3,317,694 times
Elko, I don't think I'm smarter than you. You have a head full of all kinds of facts. I picked "grammer" because it made a good tangible example we could all relate to of how no one has the right to intrude on someone else's privacy at a time that is convenient for "them" to unload what they want to unload about what they know and believe in.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:45 AM

35 posts, read 68,428 times
So, um, how's the weather in LV?

OK, Weatherbug tells me highs around 70 today and tomorrow---anyone planning to skip watching the "Big Game" in favor of a nice hike? Darn near perfect weather for that.

Old 02-06-2011, 11:34 AM

1,365 posts, read 4,470,276 times
Quote:
Jehovah's Witnesses are the most loving, peaceful people in the world. Know why? We're know-it-alls. We're the true know-it-alls because we really do know it all. About things that matter. I wouldn't know a well-made pair of women's shoes from a pair of Wal*Mart specials. But ask me anything you want about serving God and I'll tell you. I'm your online Bible-Buddy. Tee-tee-tee-taa-taa.

In pops a real know-it-all. Name the biggest annoying know-it-all. Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, that Elizabeth Hasselback monster or....who am I leaving out? That fat black lady. Tubby lard-face. Got the job because Bab-Waa wanted to include the heavy ladies in her show, too. Know why? So no one would be offended. We're always so afraid to offend someone in this nation. How dumb. Sometimes we need ta be offended, Miss Punctuation and Grammer. You mean Grammar.

I am just trying to understand how you state that you are a True Christian Jehovah witness, but continue to put down people. Yes, you are suppose to bear witness to other people, but in a polite manner. I do not see how anyone can take you seriously when you are putting down people.

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

We each have our own beliefs and it is up to us to decided what we believe in. I believe God gave us a brain so that we can make our own choices.

Old 02-06-2011, 11:35 AM

1,365 posts, read 4,470,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maloyo45 View Post
So, um, how's the weather in LV?

OK, Weatherbug tells me highs around 70 today and tomorrow---anyone planning to skip watching the "Big Game" in favor of a nice hike? Darn near perfect weather for that.

It is beautiful out today, a lot better then yesterday with that dang wind.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:29 PM

990 posts, read 1,653,420 times
Quote:
jjameson-you're right, I am being uppity. But who gives a rat's buh-tooty? It's not my funeral. It's yours.

Get it? Read these words very, very carefully. Take a deep breath. Don't waste anyone's time. Because time is money, right? And we all need to finance this nation's over-production of war implements. That's right. War implements. Because the U.S. is the best, right? We've all got New York syndrome. Barbara Walters really thinks she's pretty. Guess what? She's not. She also thinks she's smart but all she is is a NY know it all. Remind ya of someone on this board.?

Oh, bring it on, j-f-k. I'll fight ya. Yeee-hhh-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh, do bring it on brothaaaa! I'll bet we'd just smile at each other and enjoy the Super Bowl. If you want the Pittsburgh Stealers you're definitely not welcome in my home. And I am serious about that. I hate the Pittsburgh Stealers. Super Bowl 40 on Feb.5, 2006 was Seattle's Super Bowl to lose. Only Dork-face Roger Goodell decided it would earn the NFL more money if Seattle won. So he threw the game. Need proof? If you disagree, then answer me this.

Roger Goodell in his infinite wisdom has told all the referees that reffed SB 40 that they can never ref another Super Bowl again. Hummm...why would he proclaim that? To protect them. There's never been so many fictitious, poorely-timed calls in the history of the NFL. Wouldn't want the finer Coach, Mike Holmgren and his West-Coast offense, to rightly win the game, would be? Goodell's a dork and I would be wasting my time to watch today's Super Bowl. Go to hell NFL. And I can say hell because all it is is mankind's common grave.

Nothing more. There is no fiery torment. You think you're suffering now in your life? Try having someone hold your hand over a stovetop burner until it burns to a crisp and falls off. That is pain and suffering. That is what Hitler did. Jehovah God doesn't do that. Never would.

To those that listen to his Witnesses, that is. You see, if I knew this and didn't tell anyone, I'd be a stupid fool who only cared about himself. And that is poo-poo. I'm not like that.

Tell the next Witness that comes to your door "yeah, you're one of those Jehovah's Witnesses. I know you. There's this goofy guy on the internet I always talk to that is a JW."

And see what happens. You'll love it. I guarantee it like George Zimmer of the Men's Wearhouse.

"I guarantee it!"

That is real strength. Learn. Live. Love. Bark...ooops, that's what it says on our dog's food dish!

Piano lessons were hell.

BTW-jjameson, you don't spell grammar grammer. See, I really am smart. Smarter than any of you.

About
Jehovah. Jehovah is God's name. Ya don't have ta be afraid of saying it out loud. Jehovah of Armies, Jehovah, Lord of Lords. Jehovah. See. I'm still here.

What time is it? Time to go.

Bye. Boop.

Say it three times for emphasis...Jehovah...Jehovah...Jehovah.
More babbling. Here's a clue the ladies of the view don't read you posts and very few other people do as well and when they do it's for the myth/mirth angle.

People who are smart don't issue aimless threatening rants.

Say it three times. cookoo bird, cookoo bird, cookoo bird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas