Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2010, 03:03 PM

3,728 posts, read 9,470,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
On a more positive note, who is going to the dedication for the Hoover dam bypass bridge tomorrow? It's from 8a.m to 2p.m.
I am thinking about it. Long drive, but it would be some great photo opportunities.
I was thinking about going tomorrow too pink, but I just now got an offer to go dancing at Harrahs tomorrow afternoon and so that wins out for me!

Old 10-15-2010, 03:04 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
LOL.

I thought the bridge would have cost somewhere in the billion(s)????
I was kinda surprised myself.....I expected more.

Old 10-15-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Yes, in which JFK was referring to me, so quit with your idiotic semantics. I accept, I will just ignore your stupid posts from now on. I have had enough of the dirty old men on this forum.
Calm down my friend and please don't call others names, especially posters who are my dear friends as well as you are. It's against the TOS of the forum and whatever it is that everyone is bickering about, is really not worth it. I don't like when you or anyone else on here that I know is upset or being treated unfairly.

Would you kindly steer everyone away from the fighting so no one has to be put off the forums for posting something they shouldn't have posted? I would miss any one of my friends on here if they had been moderated off the forum.

Please, everyone, calm down, it's Friday and the weekend is upon us with beautiful weather. I know some of you personally, so please, let's all be happy we have this forum to engage in, socialize with and most of all, to enjoy.

Old 10-15-2010, 03:15 PM

990 posts, read 1,653,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
that's the only thing that keeps me goin....that and jerkin your chain [a very short chain b.t.w.]
All this chain jerking is what keeps me amused and keeps me coming back for more.
This FAR REACHING interconnected chain jerk is hilarious.

Old 10-15-2010, 03:26 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomMom View Post
Calm down my friend and please don't call others names, especially posters who are my dear friends as well as you are. It's against the TOS of the forum and whatever it is that everyone is bickering about, is really not worth it. I don't like when you or anyone else on here that I know is upset or being treated unfairly.

Would you kindly steer everyone away from the fighting so no one has to be put off the forums for posting something they shouldn't have posted? I would miss any one of my friends on here if they had been moderated off the forum.

Please, everyone, calm down, it's Friday and the weekend is upon us with beautiful weather. I know some of you personally, so please, let's all be happy we have this forum to engage in, socialize with and most of all, to enjoy.
You're such a sweet heart.It is over. One of the culprits put me on ignore and the other agreed not to harass me anymore. Dynimage basically said he was more intelligent than me so I had to defend myself. It is starting to feel like high school all over again in here.

Old 10-15-2010, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Your such a sweet heart.It is over, one of the culprits put me on ignore and the other agreed not to harass me anymore. Dynimage basically said he was more intelligent than me so I had to defend myself. It is starting to feel like high school all over again in here.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:02 PM

Default Obama is coming here

Obama is going to be here in Las Vegas next week. He had a pretty big turnout here when he was campaigning, wonder if he's going to get the same reception now from the local folk

President Obama to Hold Rally in Las Vegas - KLAS-TV Channel 8 News Las Vegas

Old 10-15-2010, 04:21 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomMom View Post
Obama is going to be here in Las Vegas next week. He had a pretty big turnout here when he was campaigning, wonder if he's going to get the same reception now from the local folk

President Obama to Hold Rally in Las Vegas - KLAS-TV Channel 8 News Las Vegas
That is pretty scary. He will literally be a half mile away from my apartment.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:29 PM

Expect a lot of traffic and crowds that day LVD. I have a hunch lots of folks are going to show up, either to support him and who he's supporting, or to try and give him a piece of their minds, lol.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:42 PM

990 posts, read 1,653,420 times
Quote:
That is pretty scary. He will literally be a half mile away from my apartment.
What are you scared of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas