Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 03:42 PM

2,033 posts, read 3,211,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Maybe so but I and my children shouldn't have to have our health jeopardized as you choose to expressive your personal choice. Don't take offense when your children (if applicable) are restricted from activities and possibly public school as you exercise your rights. I hope you don't travel abroad often because many localities require specific inoculations, but if you object to them then they won't allow you travel to that country.
Just the same I should not jeopardize my health with these chemicals either because others think I should.

To all the people for these things. When you get ill like I have & family member from vaccines lets see how you feel then. It's a crap shoot.

Old 01-22-2015, 03:43 PM

4,538 posts, read 6,455,115 times
When I went to grad school there required proof of vaccinations. Guess kids cant be doctors, mbas, lawyers or teachers as they are not vacinated

Old 01-22-2015, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyJet View Post
When I went to grad school there required proof of vaccinations. Guess kids cant be doctors, mbas, lawyers or teachers as they are not vacinated
Not true at all. My cousin & her husband are both doctors here in NYC & LI & has 2 kids. One in College. One in last year of high School. None vaccinated. There are ways around it. All are pretty darn healthy. My family has been hurt by vaccines. If your family were too you would feel very differently trust me.

Old 01-22-2015, 05:11 PM

483 posts, read 671,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCTelevisionWriter View Post
You mean the "science" that is bought and paid for by pharmaceuticals?
You really think that all the scientists all over the world are being bought and sold by the pharmaceutical companies in a world wide conspiracy all over the least profitable preventative medicine we have? That's quite an accomplishment considering how "inept" all these posters say the government is.

Old 01-22-2015, 05:13 PM

483 posts, read 671,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loribell38 View Post
People have their choices if you don't like it that is too bad. Just like you have your choices...you don't care about my opinion now do you? Apparently not as you continue to ague your point.

You do what I say... I will do what you say. LOL
OK I choose not to wash my hands and serve you food as a waitress. Germ theory is just a conspiracy. There is no way invisible creatures can make people sick.

Old 01-22-2015, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grilba View Post
OK I choose not to wash my hands and serve you food as a waitress. Germ theory is just a conspiracy. There is no way invisible creatures can make people sick.
Most food service workers never do anyway.

Old 01-22-2015, 11:13 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,852,215 times
Quote:
Most food service workers never do anyway.
You need to frequent better places.

Old 01-23-2015, 02:52 AM

664 posts, read 807,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grilba View Post
You really think that all the scientists all over the world are being bought and sold by the pharmaceutical companies in a world wide conspiracy all over the least profitable preventative medicine we have? That's quite an accomplishment considering how "inept" all these posters say the government is.
You understand who FUNDS nearly all of our scientific research these days, don't you?

Old 01-23-2015, 08:54 AM

4,538 posts, read 6,455,115 times
Quote:
Not true at all. My cousin & her husband are both doctors here in NYC & LI & has 2 kids. One in College. One in last year of high School. None vaccinated. There are ways around it. All are pretty darn healthy. My family has been hurt by vaccines. If your family were too you would feel very differently trust me.
Yea it is called lying. I could have put down religous stuff or have a doctor fake sign I had it done or doctor say I had alergies to it etc.

Old 01-23-2015, 09:09 AM

664 posts, read 807,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyJet View Post
Yea it is called lying. I could have put down religous stuff or have a doctor fake sign I had it done or doctor say I had alergies to it etc.
Sometimes a bit of fudging is necessary to escape from being under the thumb of tyranny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island