Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2008, 07:59 AM

194 posts, read 303,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah M View Post
That's obviously not true, since you keep responding to my posts with illogical rantings in an attempt to discredit me. Well guess what...it's not working homeboy.
No, you keep responding to *my* posts with asinine comments about your personal preferences,
which isn't relevant to the SoCal dating scene in general.

Guess what, Muffy, you aren't the only woman in Los Angeles. Nice try, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2008, 08:14 AM

Quote:
That's obviously not true, since you keep responding to my posts with illogical rantings in an attempt to discredit me. Well guess what...it's not working homeboy.
Oh, and by the way, you discredited *yourself* when you said ugly guys date Asian women.

I'd say it's working quite well.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:15 PM

830 posts, read 2,861,143 times
Quote:
I'm white, and I can tell you that you may be wasting your time. I don't date any blacks, and neither do any of my friends.

And your point is what? That you're closed-minded and/or a racist?

Old 01-16-2008, 02:20 PM

Quote:
I live in West L.A.

Furthermore, I don't watch MTV, or much of any television for that matter, and I'm not interested in trying to be in vogue by dating out. Actually, dating out is really out of style lately, with the exception of the occasional white male with an Asian girl, but you can probably imagine what some of those guys look like.

Haha! I'm sure you a total idiot just looking to get people stirred up, but what a *****. Why would any guy want to date you?

Old 01-16-2008, 02:31 PM

92 posts, read 206,559 times
Quote:
BTW, I was out with my friends tonight, and this black guy starts talking to me. I said almost immediately, "you're wasting your time because I don't date out." He got all offended and went off in a huff. Oh well. Cry me a river.
i know this comment is from a few pages back, but...Sarah M, have you no manners at all? Ignorance is not attractive.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoman View Post
Haha! I'm sure you a total idiot just looking to get people stirred up, but what a *****. Why would any guy want to date you?
Exactly, Motoman. Just some obnoxious troll looking for attention. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some dude who bristles
at seeing certain guys with the type of girls that he can't pull himself!

But no matter what gender this poster is, making trolls look stupid is kinda fun!

Old 01-16-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
And your point is what? That you're closed-minded and/or a racist?
Honestly, it doesn't necessarily make someone a racist if they don't date a particular ethnic group.
People are entitled to their idea of personal attraction, preferences, cultural or religious compatability, or whatever.

*BUT* this troll's lame attempt to discourage the o.p. with his/her own opinion (and issues), as if the o.p.'s question was directed specifically to the troll in question, speaks for itself. The troll can speak for his/her little circle, but s/he certainly can't speak for everyone in Los Angeles.

That, along with the "you can imagine what some white guys who date Asian girls look like" comment pretty much speaks for itself.
Another reason why I'm convinced the troll is some sorry guy.

A woman wouldn't take issue with a white guy date Asian girls.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slauson Rosecranz View Post
Honestly, it doesn't necessarily make someone a racist if they don't date a particular ethnic group.
People are entitled to their idea of personal attraction, preferences, cultural or religious compatability, or whatever.

*BUT* this troll's lame attempt to discourage the o.p. with his/her own opinion (and issues), as if the o.p.'s question was directed specifically to the troll in question, speaks for itself. The troll can speak for his/her little circle, but s/he certainly can't speak for everyone in Los Angeles.

That, along with the "you can imagine what some white guys who date Asian girls look like" comment pretty much speaks for itself.
Another reason why I'm convinced the troll is some sorry guy.

A woman wouldn't take issue with a white guy date Asian girls.

I agree. But the way the comment was stated points me to a racist bias.

I am a good looking white guy and I have dated/been out with quite a few Asian women since I have been in LA. All very attractive women I might add. So it's pretty obvious the troll has no idea what he/she is talking about.

The beautiful thing about LA is that you can do pretty much whatever you want without getting too much crap for it. That includes dating interracially. Beauty is beauty, inside and out, regardless of race.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
I agree. But the way the comment was stated points me to a racist bias.

I am a good looking white guy and I have dated/been out with quite a few Asian women since I have been in LA. All very attractive women I might add. So it's pretty obvious the troll has no idea what he/she is talking about.

The beautiful thing about LA is that you can do pretty much whatever you want without getting too much crap for it. That includes dating interracially. Beauty is beauty, inside and out, regardless of race.
And *that's* how you can tell this guy isn't from Los Angeles!

Old 01-16-2008, 03:31 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,870,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slauson Rosecranz View Post
And *that's* how you can tell this guy isn't from Los Angeles!
Yes, I'm not from Los Angeles, but I plan on moving there in the future. The troll do seems like a guy poser. I'm sorta laughing as the insults you made to "Sarah M".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles