Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2018, 04:04 PM

21,738 posts, read 16,350,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Odd -- I often watch the news and don't hear about homeless people getting attacked "all the time".
Here ... why watch the news when you can go straight to the police reports or news summaries ... I have linked this for you what, a dozen times already? 1657 instances of police documented violence against the homeless since 1999, including 428 murdered ... by non-homeless people. Most typical profile of attackers? Young white males, age 15-30 ... you know: college age kids right in the middle there.
https://nationalhomeless.org/wp-cont...CR-2014-15.pdf
Quote:
BTW, have you any evidence that the kids started the altercation? I have not seen any, but I have seen evidence that one of them was brutally assaulted.
Have YOU seen any actual EVIDENCE the homeless guy started the altercation? Or just read the kids’ claims that they were a sober bunch of swell fellows minding their own business when a lone homeless guy decided to jump the bunch of them ...

Go ahead now and link us to how many non-homeless are physically attacked by homeless ... I’ll be here waiting so we can run the comps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 04:21 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Odd -- I often watch the news and don't hear about homeless people getting attacked "all the time".

BTW, have you any evidence that the kids started the altercation? I have not seen any, but I have seen evidence that one of them was brutally assaulted.

Google is your friend. Type in homeless men set on fire in Ventura, that's just one story.

It was three young males who were the culprits.

I didn't say for sure they started it, however when they lie and say they weren't drunk after a night of bar hopping, I start to doubt them. Let's put on our thinking cap, they took an Uber(which is smart) and were out till the bars closed, they were drunk not coming from a tea party.

So lying about not being drunk, well maybe they're lying about how it happened.

Old 08-26-2018, 08:28 PM

26,731 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
In other words, you can’t mount any credible on-topic debate position. I just challenged your stereotyping accusation of criminal and mental homeless being incapable of sober, socially responsible reintegration. You respond with more personal attacks against me, and that’s it?
Yep. He will never get it.

Last edited by CA4Now; 08-26-2018 at 08:38 PM..

Old 08-26-2018, 10:09 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,662,103 times
Quote:
He has permanent scarring because he can’t fight for sour owl sh*t apparently ...
So you're faulting this boy because he didn't know how to stop an attack with an edged weapon, to which he possibly had very little time to react?

Old 08-26-2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Here ... why watch the news when you can go straight to the police reports or news summaries ... I have linked this for you what, a dozen times already? 1657 instances of police documented violence against the homeless since 1999, including 428 murdered ... by non-homeless people. Most typical profile of attackers? Young white males, age 15-30 ... you know: college age kids right in the middle there.
https://nationalhomeless.org/wp-cont...CR-2014-15.pdf

Have YOU seen any actual EVIDENCE the homeless guy started the altercation? Or just read the kids’ claims that they were a sober bunch of swell fellows minding their own business when a lone homeless guy decided to jump the bunch of them ...

Go ahead now and link us to how many non-homeless are physically attacked by homeless ... I’ll be here waiting so we can run the comps.
For what reason do you believe the homeless man attacked the boys? Answer me that at least, and why you believe an attack with an edged weapon was justified.

Old 08-26-2018, 10:14 PM

"It's on the news all the time," ~Sean Dublin

As I stated, I watch the news every day and I don't see it on the news "all the time".

Old 08-26-2018, 10:18 PM

Look at this crazy bum. I suppose some posters here will tell us that it's everybody else's fault, and that the poor bum was simply defending himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sFSIXvzE7w

Old 08-26-2018, 10:24 PM

Is this bum too simply defending himself? Sure doesn't look like it to me. Filthy animals like that should be removed from the civilised world, whether they're in prison for life or otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNhe3vF8Lbw

Old 08-26-2018, 10:30 PM

I'm sure this Koreatown grandmother was intoxicated and picking on the poor homeless people when she got attacked by a homeless man defending himself against this granny on a drunken rampage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZtJV6w3NiM

Old 08-26-2018, 11:42 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,182,098 times
Quote:
Look at this crazy bum. I suppose some posters here will tell us that it's everybody else's fault, and that the poor bum was simply defending himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sFSIXvzE7w
They were obviously not walking confidently with a smile not a snear like tulemut does and that's why they were attacked of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles