Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2020, 06:22 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,880,599 times

Advertisements

a comment from a Claire underneath an article about this:
Cite people who don’t follow the rules, third citation the person gets to stay home wearing an ankle bracelet.

Some citizens are fed up and will support the strict measures I do. It doesn't matter if we like the politicians or not, just that they fix this, by force if necessary. People will lose money and potentially freedom if they ignore common sense (if the virus doesn't get them first).

By the way, do something I said before this thread and report employees at businesses who don't wear masks properly. I want to contact someone about the behavior of employees at one business that I use and probably should stop visiting.

Old 07-13-2020, 06:39 PM

13,652 posts, read 9,711,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
...Again, you are a threat to society that I hope the government will find a way to punish.
Wow, what a neighborly and generous sentiment we have here!

Quote:
By the way, do something I said before this thread and report employees at businesses who don't wear masks properly. I want to contact someone about the behavior of employees at one business that I use and probably should stop visiting.
Here's an idea: patronize other businesses! You know - ones whose employee protocol comports with your personal expectations.

Old 07-13-2020, 07:00 PM

21,735 posts, read 16,346,385 times
Quote:
a comment from a Claire underneath an article about this:
Cite people who don’t follow the rules, third citation the person gets to stay home wearing an ankle bracelet.
Lmao. Right. The system (cops, courts, corrections, probation) have nothing but tens of thousands of personnel with nothing to do but cite a million resisters ... try them ... put ankle monitors them ... and then surveil their movements.

Jesus you are off the rails.

Old 07-13-2020, 09:02 PM

629 posts, read 619,715 times
Quote:
You're awful. Parking restrictions are a completely legal way to control situations. Again, you are a threat to society that I hope the government will find a way to punish.

France had to literally invent a more efficient solution to handle the overwhelming load of those people deemed a threat to society. Where can we set up a guillotine in your neighborhood? An example needs to be made!

Will you hold the basket for your neighbors you so cheerfully and enthusiastically turned against? I wonder, will anyone care when others inevitably turn on you as you have done to them?

Old 07-13-2020, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_peasant View Post
Wow, what a neighborly and generous sentiment we have here!

Here's an idea: patronize other businesses! You know - ones whose employee protocol comports with your personal expectations.
I might have to. However, that wouldn't stop the spread of the virus there due to violations by the employees. I have a civic duty to report it to someone. Going to the city isn't ideal, but that might be my only option.

Old 07-13-2020, 09:08 PM

Quote:
I might have to. However, that wouldn't stop the spread of the virus there due to violations by the employees. I have a civic duty to report it to someone. Going to the city isn't ideal, but that might be my only option.

Sieg Heil!

Old 07-13-2020, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Lmao. Right. The system (cops, courts, corrections, probation) have nothing but tens of thousands of personnel with nothing to do but cite a million resisters ... try them ... put ankle monitors them ... and then surveil their movements.

Jesus you are off the rails.
You joined the mob against me? What practical suggestions have any of you offered anywhere? You want perpetual half-shut society and damaged health in tens of thousands?

Repeat offenders of some of the worst behavior (partying, trying to enter stores unmasked) wouldn't be very common, and most people would be deterred if they knew others were being significantly punished. I say 1000 people at home with ankle monitoring would happen. The system could easily handle that. There's less real crime than usual.

Old 07-13-2020, 09:12 PM

Quote:
You joined the mob against me? What practical suggestions have any of you offered anywhere? You want perpetual half-shut society and damaged health in tens of thousands?

Repeat offenders of some of the worst behavior (partying, trying to enter stores unmasked) wouldn't be very common, and most people would be deterred if they knew others were being significantly punished. I say 1000 people at home with ankle monitoring would happen. The system could easily handle that. There's less real crime than usual.

You know you’ve lost when tulemutt turns against you.

Old 07-13-2020, 09:14 PM

Quote:

I say 1000 people at home with ankle monitoring would happen. The system could easily handle that. There's less real crime than usual.

California is broke. Bullets are cheaper. And more efficient. And probably more effective...

Old 07-13-2020, 09:34 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,987,721 times
So glad to know Newsome has his KAREN KGB agents spying full time on people trying to live their lives. In return the Karens receive 600.00 government pension checks to stay at home and report the bad thinkers to comrades .

You people are insane!! Go get a life... China really has spread its communism through their lab virus.... pretty sickening
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles