Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Madison
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 04:21 PM

7,259 posts, read 5,135,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
And all the hot women are in Illinois and Minnesota they skipped over Wisconsin for some weird reason. Lol.
Peter Paul Ruebens would surely disagree with you...He'd be drooling over the wide (and I do mean wide) selection of models here for his paintings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2021, 05:51 PM

1,086 posts, read 2,657,740 times
UT Austin during sorority rush. Farah Fawcett went there.

Old 09-11-2021, 12:54 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Jay View Post
timberline742, good day!

Yes! Us Wisconsinites are very good people!

But I also agree with a previous poster that said ILLINOIS is the place to find the beautiful women!!!!
Plenty of beautiful people in Madison, for sure.

Tons in Chicago as well.

Madison is interesting as State St is significantly less happening than it was in the mid to late 90s, but the square is faaaar more bustling than it was. Rather amazing.

Far fewer homeless too than I would expect for a Capital city its size. That's a pleasant surprise. I've only seen one tent site (park on the east side) and that seemed very clean and orderly. Considering other cities I've been to over the last decade things seem great here..

I am not a fan of the ubiquitous new apartment with retail on ground floor designs though, but that isn't madison specific. It's happening all over.

Old 09-11-2021, 12:55 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,187,379 times
I’ve been on multiple dating sites. And I have never seen more Physically unattractive women and more severely obese women in all of my travels and I have been in over 20 states in America. Granted there are plenty of attractive women anywhere, but in Wisconsin I would imagine they are mostly concentrated in and around Madison. As it’s the only cosmopolitan trendy and hip city in Wisconsin. And on top of that, I have never met more entitled stuck up unfriendlier women in all my travels. Behaving as if they are 28-year-old swimsuit models when in reality they are mostly twos and threes who think they are dime pieces. Wisconsin is a nice state and we are all gods children, but I can show you on dating sites and the woman inside and you will see exactly what I mean and know that what I’m saying is true. I am not a fan of Wisconsin, and there are no pretty women here, some, but has nothing remotely close to what Minnesota and Illinois have. I don’t care what anybody says, I can’t wait to leave. And by the way I am talking about the over 50 female crowd.

Old 09-11-2021, 12:58 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Then leave. I've lived in 7 states from California to New England, and there are no shortage of good looking women in the Upper Midwest, including Wisconsin.

Old 09-12-2021, 07:07 AM

2,661 posts, read 3,859,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badger74 View Post
UT Austin during sorority rush. Farah Fawcett went there.
Chainsmokers concert in Cincinnati in 2016 or 17 I think.

I was in town on business and had a free evening - what they hey, decided to take in a concert. I was amazed and pleasantly surprised. That city moved up a notch or two in my opinion based on that concert

Old 09-12-2021, 08:30 AM

4,667 posts, read 3,863,296 times
This thread's hilarious. It went from asking if you should bring a gun when visiting Madison to . . .

-endless articles about crime in Madison
-to a debate about the value of farmland in Wisconsin
-to more articles about crime in Madison
-to a discussion about states with the hottest women

We should just move all these posts to the Wisconsin general chat thread.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/wisco...-chat-159.html

Old 09-13-2021, 05:02 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
I think so many people jumped on this thread because the Wisconsin forum seems to be so rarely visited, imo-- the same thread will be first in line for days with no new post appearing. I think many of us who love Wisconsin (I moved here from Colorado last year) just enjoy talking about it whenever we can!

Last edited by katharsis; 09-13-2021 at 05:57 AM..

Old 09-13-2021, 05:44 AM

4,641 posts, read 3,254,543 times
katharsis is 100% on.

In fact, for me, despite being a Wisconsinite my whole life, I much prefer to post in the Chicago threads.

Old 09-13-2021, 09:16 AM

2,661 posts, read 3,859,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
This thread's hilarious. It went from asking if you should bring a gun when visiting Madison to . . .

-endless articles about crime in Madison
-to a debate about the value of farmland in Wisconsin
-to more articles about crime in Madison
-to a discussion about states with the hottest women

http:////www.city-data.com/forum/wis...-chat-159.html
EXACTLY!! - it's that potential for what can happen that makes this site worth visiting once in a while
Does not happen often enough though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Madison