Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2014, 03:59 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,605,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
How much of that $280 million that Brown wasted on the Obamacare exchange would you have liked for him to put towards the Purple Line?

Let me guess....you give him a free pass on $280 million in wasted taxpayer dollars....while giving him the green light to fumble his way through a governorship unchecked? Voting for Brown is tacit approval of his wasting $280 million dollars. You do understand that, right?

Under what logic do you use to employ a philosophy of supporting someone as worthless and inexperienced in leading big projects as Anthony Brown when the evidence shows he doesn't have the qualifications or the record to back up such a promotion?

You are the walking, talking definition of voter apathy. All because of a friggen light rail system. Unbelievable.
It's obvious, by the smilies and the nonsensical responses, that adelpi is just trolling. I wouldn't waste too much time on responding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2014, 04:08 PM

7,017 posts, read 11,310,963 times
Seriously? One issue voting or straight ticket voting are not uncommon. Sometimes an issue matters THAT much to someone.

Heck, a few local candidates will be left off my ballot because of their position on one issue.

Old 11-03-2014, 04:16 PM

7,083 posts, read 9,571,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
It's obvious, by the smilies and the nonsensical responses, that adelpi is just trolling. I wouldn't waste too much time on responding.
Really? Engaging in a conversation/debate with on-topic responses without name-calling and accusations is trolling? lol Okay. It's obvious that you don't recognize meaningful conversations or debates when you see them. But thanks for injecting your thoughtful post into the conversation.

Old 11-03-2014, 06:11 PM

10,214 posts, read 15,927,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelphi_sky View Post
I'm only interesting in one issue and that is the future of the Purple Line which directly affects my community. Brown supports it, Hogan doesn't. I'll be voting for Brown. Sorry, other issues aren't that important to me this election. Therefore, I think Brown is the right choice on that alone.
I'm sure many people in Western Maryland and the Eastern Shore are just delighted to have their gas taxes go up to subsidize your urban lifestyle.

Old 11-03-2014, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
I'm sure many people in Western Maryland and the Eastern Shore are just delighted to have their gas taxes go up to subsidize your urban lifestyle.
And? So? They chose to live in Western Maryland. I chose to live inside the DC Beltway. People in Western Maryland will vote their interests and I will vote mine. What's the issue here?

Old 11-03-2014, 07:29 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
And? So? They chose to live in Western Maryland. I chose to live inside the DC Beltway. People in Western Maryland will vote their interests and I will vote mine. What's the issue here?
The good news is that even if Brown wins, you aren't going to see the Purple Line any time soon.

Old 11-04-2014, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
The good news is that even if Brown wins, you aren't going to see the Purple Line any time soon.
We'll see.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:26 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,159,617 times
Quote:
Really? Engaging in a conversation/debate with on-topic responses without name-calling and accusations is trolling? lol Okay. It's obvious that you don't recognize meaningful conversations or debates when you see them. But thanks for injecting your thoughtful post into the conversation.
Anyone who doesn't follow Tea Party/Rush Limbaugh line lockstep and robotically is a "troll" to the one guy with the 10 screen names who tries to shout down any liberal or moderate who dares to post in "his" section. Hogan's going to get beat like he stole something tonight and I bet the networks call the election the moment polls close in MD

Old 11-04-2014, 12:28 PM

7,017 posts, read 11,310,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Anyone who doesn't follow Tea Party/Rush Limbaugh line lockstep and robotically is a "troll" to the one guy with the 10 screen names who tries to shout down any liberal or moderate who dares to post in "his" section. Hogan's going to get beat like he stole something tonight and I bet the networks call the election the moment polls close in MD
AJ, your slip is showing again. I thought you ditched this tired old nonsensical attack angle.

Old 11-04-2014, 09:32 PM

580 posts, read 777,378 times
Hahah. Brown going down in flames. Hahahahahahhahaha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland