Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 09:38 AM

2,096 posts, read 3,808,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
Not that I'm a huge Scott Brown fan, but if Elizabeth Warren wins they should stop allowing MA citizens to vote.
They should've done that after Deval got elected!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 07:44 PM

14,020 posts, read 15,001,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
They should've done that after Deval got elected!
In our defence one of his competers are going to jail, so our options where limited.

Old 05-13-2012, 07:49 PM

10,747 posts, read 23,804,636 times
I can't believe people would even waste time discussing something trivial as this. With all the problems going on in this country people actually care whether or not this candidate is part Cherokee? Really? Who gives a flying ....? What stupid distraction.

Old 05-13-2012, 08:04 PM
miu miu started this thread

17,767 posts, read 40,158,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caphillsea77 View Post
I can't believe people would even waste time discussing something trivial as this. With all the problems going on in this country people actually care whether or not this candidate is part Cherokee? Really? Who gives a flying ....? What stupid distraction.
It matters only because she lied about it... and that calls into question her integrity.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:47 AM

130 posts, read 275,291 times
Quote:
I agree!

Old 05-14-2012, 03:59 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,192,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
It matters only because she lied about it... and that calls into question her integrity.
She might as well claim to have won a silver star while she's making things up...

Old 05-14-2012, 05:03 AM

4,423 posts, read 7,364,947 times
1. What appears in the Boston Herald isn't news.
2. This makes Scott Brown look like he's going 'birther' on his opponent.
3. Scott Brown kept quiet about his supposed molestation for years, and to this day won't name him. He could have protected other innocent boys from the same supposed fate.

etc., etc., etc... It's politics and politics are dirty. All I care about is what's coming out of their mouths today. I like what I hear Elizabeth saying and I believe, if elected to the senate, she'll take on the banking industry. Brown's recent support of the Blunt bill, however, makes me want to throw up.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:39 AM

23,539 posts, read 18,678,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipoetry View Post
1. What appears in the Boston Herald isn't news.
It's the best we got, unfortunately.

Quote:
2. This makes Scott Brown look like he's going 'birther' on his opponent.
While I like the old Scott Brown better, not even close. One thing that was insprirational about his previous campaign was that he stayed on the high road rather than resorting to the filthy mudslinging that Martha Coakley and most other politicians take to. And yet he won, and as a Republican in Massachusetts! Hopefully his campaign will stay focused on the main issues.

Warren is a fraud and a hypocrite. Miss 1% taking on the banking industry (herself)? please

Quote:
3. Scott Brown kept quiet about his supposed molestation for years, and to this day won't name him. He could have protected other innocent boys from the same supposed fate.
Shameful comment.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:57 PM

10,747 posts, read 23,804,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Oh really, how special. Her and every other politician. Politicians just don't lie huh? Perhaps we should start using tax payer dollars or campaign donations and start a super investigation. Pfft! This is so petty in comparison to topics of discussion t hat really matter like the economy.

Last edited by Champ le monstre du lac; 05-14-2012 at 03:23 PM..

Old 05-14-2012, 04:29 PM

14,020 posts, read 15,001,786 times
Quote:
Oh really, how special. Her and every other politician. Politicians just don't lie huh? Perhaps we should start using tax payer dollars or campaign donations and start a super investigation. Pfft! This is so petty in comparison to topics of discussion t hat really matter like the economy.
Its really becuase she used being a "minority" to her advantage at Harvard and elsewhere.
but Considering all of our speaker of the houses since the 80's have been carted off the jail, be have bigger things to worry about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts