Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2021, 05:44 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Um but they dont require proof of vaccinations...
Ok and? If they don't then no issue there either.

You seem to want to think every private business must operate with the same rules and standards. They do not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2021, 05:45 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,549,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
You must be awfully young. I heard the same slippery slope arguments before seat belt laws were passed, and before indoor smoking restrictions. You're on the wrong side of history.
seat belts were out in the 1950s. they were not put into cars widescale until the 1960's. it was not until the 1980's until seat belt laws came into play. it took 20 years.

if I put a seat belt on I can take it off. if I get vaccinated i cant get unvaccinated. it's irreversible. I have given my age on here before. about the slippery slope, we have already crossed that line and Bidens recent actions have proven he is going to a dangerous place.

Old 09-16-2021, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Nobel, not Noble. For Malaria. Not covid.
it proves it is safe at the very least. I have always been bad at spelling. In japan and India they are using ivermectin for covid. A doctor explains that ivermectin works because it attaches to ace2 receptors.

Old 09-16-2021, 06:00 PM

6,132 posts, read 5,098,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
ivermectin was proved to be safe by the fda. Ivermectin won a noble prize. what is betadine?

monoclonial antibodies work. i heard that the contracts with pfizer with other countries that if there is another treatment or cure they still have to use pfizer.

oh no the pharmaceutical companies could never be corrupt or money hungry.
So did radium. It doesn't mean you inject it to cure cancer. Ivermectin is *not* approved as a treatment for Covid. Period.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19

Old 09-16-2021, 06:04 PM

9,882 posts, read 7,212,572 times
Quote:
here is a vaccine i might take... i bet it will not be allowed through king Charlie's kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcZIcRCKgss

that's another problem with vaccine passports the safe ones won't be approved for vaccine passports. how can they continue their agenda of depopulation if some of the vaccines will not kill you?

it says it has a 88 percent effective rate or something.

they will tell you when to get jabbed what you will get jabbed with as much as they like. have fun!

they will say I am sorry you did not get the vaccine we wanted you to get for this venue or restaurant we only accept mrna vaccines. we are sorry you are required to get a vaccine every 3 months your passport is not approved come back after you get the required shot. we are now up to shot 32. you need to have proof you took 32 shots.

it says there is a novavax with the flu shot already in it . i do not want that one. i want just novavax.
Novavax has already pushed back it's filing for emergency use twice from June to now sometime in the 4th quarter. That means early 2022. I wonder why they keep delaying?

Old 09-16-2021, 06:25 PM

2,353 posts, read 1,780,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robr2 View Post
Novavax has already pushed back it's filing for emergency use twice from June to now sometime in the 4th quarter. That means early 2022. I wonder why they keep delaying?
Going to be a tough sell to get EUA given that it's not exactly difficult to get a fully approved vaccine. Maybe they are trying to find an angle to get approved.

Old 09-16-2021, 06:27 PM

Quote:
it proves it is safe at the very least. I have always been bad at spelling. In japan and India they are using ivermectin for covid. A doctor explains that ivermectin works because it attaches to ace2 receptors.

It actually doesn't show its safe for covid, but I'm sure you won't accept the explanation

Old 09-16-2021, 07:16 PM

Quote:
It actually doesn't show its safe for covid, but I'm sure you won't accept the explanation
if it's safe for one disease it's safe for all. It does not mean it helps with other diseases but it's safe at certain doses.

what you are saying makes no sense it's safe for humans whether it helps with covid could be debated.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
if it's safe for one disease it's safe for all. It does not mean it helps with other diseases but it's safe at certain doses.

what you are saying makes no sense it's safe for humans whether it helps with covid could be debated.
That simply is not true. A medicine with one disease that can be helpful can hurt with another.

A dosage that is helpful with one disease can be harmful with another.

Think ((please)) with your flouride issue. With one dosage in a particular delivery method is helpful, in another it can be poisonous.

Invectermin has no approved dosage for covid in addition to no approved prescriptions for it. It's not at all safe in the self administration that's being done.

Ask your doctor. If they're not signing the RX DONT DO IT.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:39 PM

Quote:
That simply is not true. A medicine with one disease that can be helpful can hurt with another.

A dosage that is helpful with one disease can be harmful with another.

Think ((please)) with your flouride issue. With one dosage in a particular delivery method is helpful, in another it can be poisonous.

Invectermin has no approved dosage for covid in addition to no approved prescriptions for it. It's not at all safe in the self administration that's being done.

Ask your doctor. If they're not signing the RX DONT DO IT.
you can swallow toothpaste fluoride is toxic no matter what spin you put on it.

while certain levels of certain substances can be safe at one dose but not another.

how safe ivermectin is depended on the dose.

yes I know humans need a certain level of arsenic but people take ivermectin prophylactically with no issues.

why don't you start thinking?

doctors can lose their license prescribing ivermectin but in japan they can prescribe it. think think think!

i only wish the worst for Massachusetts and if someone has a medical issue I wont call 911 because I hate most of the people in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts