Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2022, 07:06 PM

2,066 posts, read 1,086,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
Lmao right. That’s total BS. Without an ounce of truth.
Wait homie, are you saying we had cradle to grave welfare like we have now back in the 1700s, 1800s and first half of 1900s? Were you fed, clothed, housed and given a nice allowance, all on taxpayer dime, with taxpayers having zero say in it, if you asked jefe for asylum?

Also homie what will happen if everyone shows up for the taxpayer-sponsored handouts and jefe obliges?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2022, 07:11 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,284,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Why would Martha's vineyard make a big deal out of 50 people. They have huge mansions there. The Obama's mansion could easily house 50 immigrants. Rich lefty's are the most racist people. They claim to care about immigrants but they don't want them near where they live. I heard they even put up a wall. Ha ha. Exposed! Biden has been putting them on planes for awhile now. Now I'm willing to bet the immigrants loved being in beautiful Martha's vineyard. It could of been worse they could of dropped them off in Dorchester or murderpan.

I saw one YouTuber show job postings at Martha's vineyard where a college education was not necessary. They would all qualify for those jobs. One job said bilingual a plus. When a women on video said we don't have the rooms or resources here I never laughed so hard.
This whole subject and the people on this thread stating that we couldn't survive without these people is pathetic. Americans are the strongest, hardest working people in this world....we need no one from other countries, especially third world countries to help us. Maybe MA isn't as strong as the rest of the country.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
How to say "I'm an aggrieved white male" without saying "I'm an aggrieved white male".
Did I hit a nerve with you, Leftie? Good! Oh, don't forget to call me a racist again! So original.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:21 PM

6,325 posts, read 5,207,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYLIER View Post
This whole subject and the people on this thread stating that we couldn't survive without these people is pathetic. Americans are the strongest, hardest working people in this world....we need no one from other countries, especially third world countries to help us. Maybe MA isn't as strong as the rest of the country.
So laughable and flies in the face of reality! CA is a majority-minority state, built on the backs of IMMIGRANTS. As a standalone country its GDP would be 5th highest in the world!

Old 09-19-2022, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYLIER View Post
Did I hit a nerve with you, Leftie? Good! Oh, don't forget to call me a racist again! So original.
And dropping into the MA forum to "trigger" us Northeastern "lib****s". That's original too.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
lmao.

1. the country was founded on it and needs it to survive
2. There are
3. They do in huuuuge numbers. Have you looked at the Demographics of Vancouver, Toronto or London. How about Athens or Paris or Copehagen. Even Manchester or Birimingham?
4. Melodramatics

Are you honestly this much of a massive townie? Do you really not understand why we need immigration and why Europe has tens of millions of immigrants too? Does it not make sens eor do you just lament it.

The world population grows and people move. When has that NOT been the case??
Is 3,000,000 enough for you or should we add another 3,000,000? A massive townie?! He makes more sense than you! You have every American labeled as lazy and unable to function without people from third world countries to come in and rescue us. How insulting to the generations before us. How insulting, period!

Old 09-19-2022, 07:40 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,112,957 times
When I worked in Kentucky, there was a Tyson plant near me. Seemingly entirely staffed by immigrants working through sham "staffing agencies" and put up at local crappy motels with a family to a room.

When I lived in Wisconsin and California, the labor intensive crops seemed to have armies of immigrants working in them.

Places like Cape Cod and Wisconsin Dells (tourist areas) have depended on short term visa workers to staff all the jobs.

The nursing homes in New England seem to have tons of Haitian CNAs and other low level employees staffing them.

For a country that supposedly doesn't need them, we sure use them quite a bit, it seems.

The generations before us had considerably more children, oh, and they had immigration as well.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:45 PM

16,897 posts, read 8,569,313 times
Default Re

Quote:
That'll happen when the anti-abortion politicians start to adopt the future babies who will be given up when women are forced to give birth under their policies.
Letting someone stay in your empty house you're not using feels a bit different than adopting and raising multiple children but ok.

I am pro choice. I could care less if someone has an abortion. Have at it.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:46 PM

Quote:
And dropping into the MA forum to "trigger" us Northeastern "lib****s". That's original too.
Free Country, I know you hate to hear that. I came in to discuss the Elite Liberal Hypocrisy of MV, which opened everyone's eyes. I see it has permeated to other areas of MA. Why do you have a problem with that? Does that upset you, Libby? Now, stop this childish back and forth, call me a racist one more time, bc you have nothing else. I'm moving on anyway, because I want to communicate with people that care about the American people first. Sadly, it isn't in this thread.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Letting someone stay in your empty house you're not using feels a bit different than adopting and raising multiple children but ok.

I am pro choice. I could care less if someone has an abortion. Have at it.
You can't solve the problem just by "letting someone stay in your empty house." These migrants need a range of services that are delivered fairly and consistently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts