Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 09:51 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,570,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
Hispanics ruined the city of Miami .

/ignorance
I pray that was a sarcastic joke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 02:22 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,111,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLandLarry View Post
What influence do you think has brought zeal to Miami? The cocaine wars? The medicare fraud? The auto insurance scams? The corrupt politicians? The fraudulent builders and contractors? Yes, I also hope those influence stay ONLY in Miami.

-----

C'mon, get over it!!!
***MOD CUT***
There are plenty of women around.
Next time forget about Cuban women, Cuban women are not fácil.

Last edited by doggiebus; 06-26-2011 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: Personal Attacks Not Allowed

Old 06-23-2011, 02:27 PM

73 posts, read 113,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
-----

C'mon, get over it!!!
Are you a man or a crybaby?
***MOD CUT***
Next time forget about Cuban women, Cuban women are not fácil.
You ladies are so funny the way you get your panties all wound up when someone speaks truthfully about 'YOUR' city. Like I've said many times before, I am glad that all that crap that happens and lives in Miami, only happens and lives in Miami. The rest of the United States doesn't have to deal with the 3rd world country crap.

By the way, I will tell you that I wouldn't touch a Cuban woman if you held a gun to my head. Out of all the women in Latin America and the Caribbean they are at THE bottom of my list on beauty, brains and ESPECIALLY class. And yes, they are the EASIEST around, you should know that.

Last edited by doggiebus; 06-26-2011 at 08:59 AM..

Old 06-23-2011, 02:35 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,409,916 times

Old 06-23-2011, 02:45 PM

Hello, OP here. This thread, in case you forgot is about things in Miami we hope will never be gone. Please take any arguments to another thread. If you want to have a petty debate, start your own thread and troll over there. Don't ruin this unique and hopefully funny thread. Now GO PLAY IN THE TRAFFIC, YOU TWO!

Old 06-23-2011, 02:47 PM

May the parking ever be free along the Rickenbacker Causeway!

Old 06-26-2011, 08:02 AM

5,528 posts, read 7,497,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
I pray that was a sarcastic joke.
of course it was .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLandLarry View Post
You ladies are so funny the way you get your panties all wound up when someone speaks truthfully about 'YOUR' city. Like I've said many times before, I am glad that all that crap that happens and lives in Miami, only happens and lives in Miami. The rest of the United States doesn't have to deal with the 3rd world country crap.

By the way, I will tell you that I wouldn't touch a Cuban woman if you held a gun to my head. Out of all the women in Latin America and the Caribbean they are at THE bottom of my list on beauty, brains and ESPECIALLY class. And yes, they are the EASIEST around, you should know that.
I think a Cuban guy stole your girlfriend, or you've had serious altercations with some. And for your information, Cuban women AREN'T easy to get with. I think you're confusing them with Central American/South American Latinas.

Last edited by doggiebus; 06-26-2011 at 09:00 AM..

Old 06-26-2011, 08:06 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,947,097 times
Somebody's credibility goes way down when they bash a whole ethnic group and for the fact this is a nostalgic thread where criticism isn't needed.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:37 PM

769 posts, read 1,732,026 times
I agree with Perry, whether you like it or not, the Hispanic community has provided many things that are unique to Miami that, imo, make this city into what it really is. I hope that one day I can come back to this city after wandering the rest of the world for a bit,

and still see those little bakeries where you can buy pastelitos and empanadas by the pound for just change,

where you can buy flowers, fruit, root vegetables, pan con lechon, water, and churros off of the street all within a 10x10 block area.

The lonchero trucks driving around,

The Cuban version of ice cream trucks, not sure what they're called, but you can find them anywhere in Hialeah and they sell vegetables and stuff, malanga, boniato, etc.

All the huge "Viajes a Cuba" signs in front of every convenience store

All the radio stations that play every conceivable genre of Latin music

Cuban bias? Perhaps.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optional Angel View Post
I agree with Perry, whether you like it or not, the Hispanic community has provided many things that are unique to Miami that, imo, make this city into what it really is. I hope that one day I can come back to this city after wandering the rest of the world for a bit,

and still see those little bakeries where you can buy pastelitos and empanadas by the pound for just change,

where you can buy flowers, fruit, root vegetables, pan con lechon, water, and churros off of the street all within a 10x10 block area.

The lonchero trucks driving around,

The Cuban version of ice cream trucks, not sure what they're called, but you can find them anywhere in Hialeah and they sell vegetables and stuff, malanga, boniato, etc.

All the huge "Viajes a Cuba" signs in front of every convenience store

All the radio stations that play every conceivable genre of Latin music

Cuban bias? Perhaps.

I tried to rep you! Well you get 50 Reptoid points!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami