Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 03:14 PM

8,963 posts, read 8,932,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
NYC is even better, just take a ride down Park Avenue in your car, like I did , and you will have accompanying Yellow Cabs try to run you over when they spot your out-of-state tags. Miami is a piece of cake next to that. The traffic on the New Jersey State Parkway is horrendous but the tolls every short distance keeps it from being worse.
Lol, no thanks. If I want that I will just go to south Fal. No thanks lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2016, 08:45 PM

798 posts, read 1,461,625 times
Default :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiResident View Post
I think Miami's driving scene has been deteriorating to the point where anyone should buy a dash cam to protect themselves from any liability in the streets and expressways. We should follow the Russian example, dash cams are part of their culture now.

Everyday it is madness when I commute to/from work. Why go to Orlando when an hour stuck in traffic here gives you more emotions. Sometimes I get home in a bad mood and after analyzing what's the cause, I notice is the commuting experience and always having idiots who cut me aggressively, drive through the apex and cut me, tailgate me to force me go faster than the speed limit, etc.

I love my job, my family, my life in Miami. The only thing thing I dislike is the fact that we must commute by car and we must deal with the expressway madness.

Months ago an immature girl went through the red light and collided with my vehicle. The little 18 year old fake-blond turd, filled with tattoos all around her body lied to the police officer and since there were no street cameras that recorded the incident, the officer did not give her a ticket and I had to pay my car repair.

Most of the people drive over the speed limit, and civilized people that obey the laws are tailgated and forced to speed up.

I was thinking we should start a picture thread of the chaotic driving scene. Please post pictures (Evidence) and videos if you have any. Let's see who can take a picture or record a clip of rude Miami drivers in action.
This is turning into a real nighmare. The more ppl who comes from countries in where they felt like jailed animals the worst. They have never drove a car in their lives, even worst they can't read signs in English.

Old 01-24-2016, 08:46 PM

Why any American would subject themselves to be around that behavior is beyond me

Old 01-25-2016, 07:24 PM

2,975 posts, read 4,943,812 times
Yet another in a string of hit-and-run fatalities in Miami Beach. Two on-duty Federal agents were victims of a hit-and-run vehicular homicide in Miami Beach. No, they weren't jaywalking or crossing against the light. They were getting in to a cab and hit by someone DRIVING ON THE SIDEWALK! One dead, the other with a broken leg. This is an absolute outrage and a national embarrassment. If it does not lead to some stepped up enforcement, I don't know what could.

Old 01-25-2016, 09:05 PM

On the sidewalk!?!?!?!?!

Old 01-25-2016, 11:23 PM

823 posts, read 1,126,815 times
Cars in buildings... cars in canals... cars on sidewalks... welcome to sunny Miami!!

Old 01-26-2016, 07:24 AM

4,346 posts, read 7,834,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricaneMan1992 View Post
Yet another in a string of hit-and-run fatalities in Miami Beach. Two on-duty Federal agents were victims of a hit-and-run vehicular homicide in Miami Beach. No, they weren't jaywalking or crossing against the light. They were getting in to a cab and hit by someone DRIVING ON THE SIDEWALK! One dead, the other with a broken leg. This is an absolute outrage and a national embarrassment. If it does not lead to some stepped up enforcement, I don't know what could.
Makes me think there was more to this story... Maybe a planned hit on the federal agents?

Old 01-26-2016, 11:16 AM

1,257 posts, read 1,867,542 times
I was in Las Vegas last month when that crazy woman drove up on the sidewalk. Seems it happens every 10 years out there. Here you see it several times a year. You can't be surprised by anything that happens on the road.

Old 01-31-2016, 11:40 AM

179 posts, read 308,895 times
I moved to Kendall 2 years ago and the first thing I noticed was how many walls have holes in them. (from cars)

Go up and down the streets of Kendall and you'll see a bunch of neighborhood walls, usually near intersections, with holes the shape of a car. SMH lol

Old 01-31-2016, 04:47 PM

400 posts, read 516,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post
This is turning into a real nighmare. The more ppl who comes from countries in where they felt like jailed animals the worst. They have never drove a car in their lives, even worst they can't read signs in English.
Usually, I don't agree with your statements.
And what You say it's been my observation. Under their protected status they simply go crazy at the privileges they have not seen or had. They carry out that behavoiur even at the grocery store, pushing and shoving, with no understanding that there is a line and some order; just as they probably have to do in their country of origin.

English? Crap, if You attempt to address them in the official Language of Florida, they act as if You were a foreigner, idiot speaking some weird dialect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami