Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 05:22 PM

871 posts, read 1,985,719 times

Advertisements

Lookie that cute picture. My Dh wore that same suit at our wedding!!!

Pretty women, gone with the wind! You both have it all wrong!!! How about " A man apart" It has romance and action! OOh and such a cutie! I dont care if the disk skips and freezes it would still be a good movie. LOL!
Oh dont worry me and the DH have an understanding. I can watch Vin Diesel and he can watch any movie with a skirt in it!

Old 10-13-2007, 06:19 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,635,947 times
OK my friends and fellow MO poster type peoples....we LOVE to see da pictures of your neck O the woods!! ... otherwise please, let's yack it up and goof off over here:

//www.city-data.com/forum/misso...atter-box.html

(this saves our moderator the time and effort to keep us kinda on topic and they won't have to delete a buncha of our posts!....thanks and BTW ya'll rock! )

Old 10-13-2007, 08:06 PM

871 posts, read 1,985,719 times
Sorry Jammer.... Dang its soo hard for me!!

Old 10-14-2007, 08:30 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,552,468 times
I know this is off topic but I know we talked about cameras in here because of all the beautiful pictures. I am pretty sure Da Jammer told me about the Canon Powershot S2 IS. I just thought you all should know in the 2008 consumer report Electronic it is Rated #1. This looks like a fun and great camera.When my kids are all grown up and I have more time. I am so busy that I don't have the time to screw around with all them button. I want something a little smaller and easier and quick to use. Any suggestions?

Old 10-14-2007, 02:58 PM

791 posts, read 1,820,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
......I like cloud formations
So do I. DH & I like to see what shapes we can find. That'd be fun to post pix of things we find in the sky.

Jams, would this be the place to post those types of pix???

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
OK my friends and fellow MO poster type peoples....we LOVE to see da pictures of your neck O the woods!! ... otherwise please, let's yack it up and goof off over here:

//www.city-data.com/forum/misso...atter-box.html

(this saves our moderator the time and effort to keep us kinda on topic and they won't have to delete a buncha of our posts!....thanks and BTW ya'll rock! )
Thanks for the reminder, Jams. You're right! It's just so difficult to remember when we're having such a good time with each other.

Message received. Oh, and BTW......you ROCK too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
I know this is off topic but I know we talked about cameras in here because of all the beautiful pictures. I am pretty sure Da Jammer told me about the Canon Powershot S2 IS. I just thought you all should know in the 2008 consumer report Electronic it is Rated #1. This looks like a fun and great camera.When my kids are all grown up and I have more time. I am so busy that I don't have the time to screw around with all them button. I want something a little smaller and easier and quick to use. Any suggestions?
KBear,

I have that camera, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It was worth every penny. I would recommend it to anyone, as it can be used as a 'Point & Shoot', or Manual Focus. Plus, you can change the lenses on it. The extra nice thing about it is it's different settings for different types of pix; Indoor, Outdoor, No Light, Low Light, Landscape, People, etc....Just a great camera!

Tryin' to behave,
Boof

Old 10-14-2007, 04:10 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,552,468 times
Quote:
KBear,

I have that camera, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It was worth every penny. I would recommend it to anyone, as it can be used as a 'Point & Shoot', or Manual Focus. Plus, you can change the lenses on it. The extra nice thing about it is it's different settings for different types of pix; Indoor, Outdoor, No Light, Low Light, Landscape, People, etc....Just a great camera!

Tryin' to behave,
Boof
I am aware of what that camera can do but it is to bulky when it comes to taking it to the park, amusement parks, birthday party, action pictures etc.... I gotta a new puppy and small kiddios I don't have the time to mess with button and let alone carried that camera everywhere with holding puppy on leash and holding the kiddies hands too. I would love to have that camera... I am not sure if that would fit in my lifestyle for now. I have seen beautiful picture taken with that camera. I need a camera that is to be put in pocket so it don't get broken(free hands),quick next-shot delay,excellent print quality and shutter lag to be quick as well. I ain't asking for much am I????

In the Consumer reports for a subcompact models is Sony cyber-shot DSC-N2is number 1 for that catagory but it doesn't have a optical viewfinder.... I have always in my camera years used the optil viewfinder even it it does have the LCD screen. That just how I am.... I need a camera badly because my little puppy is growing like a weed and all the holidays are coming up....

Last edited by kareybear; 10-14-2007 at 04:23 PM..

Old 10-14-2007, 05:13 PM

791 posts, read 1,820,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
I am aware of what that camera can do but it is to bulky when it comes to taking it to the park, amusement parks, birthday party, action pictures etc.... I gotta a new puppy and small kiddios I don't have the time to mess with button and let alone carried that camera everywhere with holding puppy on leash and holding the kiddies hands too. I would love to have that camera... I am not sure if that would fit in my lifestyle for now. I have seen beautiful picture taken with that camera. I need a camera that is to be put in pocket so it don't get broken(free hands),quick next-shot delay,excellent print quality and shutter lag to be quick as well. I ain't asking for much am I????
KBear,

Olympus & HP make some nice, 'pocket' cameras. Of course, I hear they make those disposable digitals. That might be an option too. You wouldn't have to fork out a whole lot of money at once. But, I've never used, or even seen one for that matter. They might be pure junk. Oh, and I just remembered, they also make those 'sports' cameras, that are made to be in the water and shock resistant, in case you drop it. That might be just the ticket for you...what with the kids and pets, ya know?

Good luck in your camera hunting. Hopefully you'll find something you like and we can see more pix of your 'neck 'o da woods' and your new baby. Keep us posted, ok?

Take Care,
Boof

Old 10-14-2007, 08:43 PM

26,428 posts, read 46,599,435 times
This discussion has strayed off topic again. The thread is closed. Go to the chatter box thread for off topic discussions. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri