Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2008, 08:58 AM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times

Advertisements

Free copies of the 2008 'Official Missouri Vacation Planner' are available at Missouri chambers of commerce, convention and visitors bureaus, state Welcome Centers, and Affiliate Welcome Centers.

Copies may be ordered by telephone at '800-519-4800' or at the Missouri Tourism Web site: Welcome to Missouri - visitmo.com - Missouri Tourism.

More than 180 pages detail the state's comprehensive roster of attractions, vacation activities and accommodations. Get your copy ordered now for the coming season and to share with family and friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2008, 08:10 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times
What a great tip! Thanks, Voyager!!!

Since there are so many small towns in MO, I thought it might be helpful to call first to see if they actually have them on hand. To help each of us find our closest Chamber of Commerce, here's a link that gives a list of offices around our fair state: Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry

I tried to give you a rep point, Voyager, but apparently, I haven't been loving enough to others! I'm off to spread some love around! Thanks again, Voyager!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Free copies of the 2008 'Official Missouri Vacation Planner' are available at Missouri chambers of commerce, convention and visitors bureaus, state Welcome Centers, and Affiliate Welcome Centers.

Copies may be ordered by telephone at '800-519-4800' or at the Missouri Tourism Web site: Welcome to Missouri - visitmo.com - Missouri Tourism.

More than 180 pages detail the state's comprehensive roster of attractions, vacation activities and accommodations. Get your copy ordered now for the coming season and to share with family and friends.

Old 01-07-2008, 01:18 PM

870 posts, read 3,082,443 times
Default Saturday Night!!

You are all invited to Ahoy's Restaurant in Kimberling City Saturday Night for a special Rock and Roll Treat!!! http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/7.gif (broken link)
"Scotfree" will be playing from 9 pm to 1 am for all you party animals!!
If you love classic rock, r & b, motown and GOOD MUSIC, please join

Scott Lancaster ~ Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar and Vocals
Mario Farr ~ Lead Guitar and Vocals
Lymon ~ Keyboards
Ronna Haxby ~ Flute and Vocals
Brad Allen ~ Drums/Percussion

It could change your life!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/18.gif (broken link)

Old 01-09-2008, 07:40 PM

Talking The 12th Annual Boat Show A'Rising

Presented by the Greater Ozarks Marine Dealers Assoc. (GOMDA) Boat Show A'Rising 2008 will be held January 10-13th. This will be at the E-Plex exhibition facilities at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. The E-Plex is located just off of I-44 and Hwy. 13. Show hours are Thursday , Jan. 10th, 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. Fri. and Sat., Jan. 11th and 12th are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday, Jan. 13th 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Admission is $6.00 for adults and children 12 and under are free. The boat show will have all types of boats from aluminum fishing boats to pleasure boats to ski boats to $1,000,000 house boats!

Old 01-16-2008, 08:11 AM

Default Scottys playing again!!

Scott Lancaster will be performing Saturday night at Ahoy's in Kimberling City! It will be all acoustic and very laid back! So bring your request list and your 10 best friends and join us!http://bestsmileys.com/music2/16.gif (broken link)

http://bestsmileys.com/dogs/1.gif (broken link)
Be watching for the date of our upcoming "PETSTOCK III"! (Tenatively set for last Sunday in February or first Sunday in March.) It is our 3rd annual benefit for the Branson Tri-Lakes Area Animal Shelter! http://bestsmileys.com/cats2/16.gif (broken link)We will have LIVE MUSIC ALL DAY FROM NOON TO MIDNITE! Special Branson "Stars"http://bestsmileys.com/stars/5.gif (broken link) such as Doug Gabriel, Eli Barsi, The Liverpool Legends, The Branson Brothers, Mike "tator Patches" Nickols, Terry Sanders, Perry Edenburgh, The Motown Experience, Red Neckers and many other local bands will be in attendance, too. In fact, if you have a band or stand up routine, play the kazoo, etc., and would like to be a part of this event, please DM me and I will schedule you in! Or, if you would like to advertise in the Program, or just donate, feel free to contact me or call Ahoys at 417-739-4044. ALL proceeds go to the shelter. They will have some animals on the property available for adoption, as well. (They ALL got adopted last year.!!) http://bestsmileys.com/party/5.gif (broken link)
We will have Souvenier Programs for a $2. donation and be accepting supplies for the shelter, such as paper towels, cleaning supplies, dogfood, old towels and blankets, and of course, MONEY!!! (We raised over $2,000. last wear, AND send a dog to "Fire and Rescue School"!!

Old 01-16-2008, 11:14 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times
Sounds like fun, Darlynn! Keep us in the loop! Is there a website you can link us to?

Old 01-17-2008, 08:06 AM

No website yet, but Ahoy's, www.kimberling.com might update soon.

Old 01-21-2008, 07:17 PM

Talking Missouri Conservationinst

Many upcoming events for Missourians:

Rockwoods Maple Sugar Festival...Saturday, February 23rd from 10:00A.M to 2:00P.M....No charge for the festival and no reservations are required
Rockwoods Reservations...2751 Glencoe Rd., Wildwood. Info: 636-458-2236

Check out Calendar of Events for conservation events around the state.

Old 01-21-2008, 07:25 PM

Naturescaping Workshops: Are you interested in attracting more birds and butterflies to your area? Check out Nature.

Instant Wildlife Habitat: Winter is a great time to plan habitat improvements. Visit: How can I make my backyard more attractive to wildlife?

Old 01-21-2008, 07:31 PM

Default Does anyone like to throw darts??

Calling all Darters!!
Ahoy's Restaurant in Kimberling City is hosting a Blind Draw Tournament every Sunday (except Super Bowl Sunday!) at 2:00.
Entry fees are $5.00 per person. Cash prizes to First thru third place!http://bestsmileys.com/tropheys/3.gif (broken link)

It's good clean fun and anyone (even me!) can do well at darts!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri