Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 12:13 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,632,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecilia_Rose View Post
Okay I got another round of cookies. Does this make me and Mr Mouskiewitz honorary MO PEEPS.
well absolutely it does!! Come on in and hang a spell whenever you wish!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2007, 12:27 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,055,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecilia_Rose View Post
Okay I got another round of cookies. Does this make me and Mr Mouskiewitz honorary MO PEEPS.
By the powers that are invested in me, a shadowy figment within the dark recesses and bowels of mother Gia, I hearby and hencefourth designated yourself, Mr Mouskiewitz, and autumngal as worthy and substantialized Missourianns, and therefour are subjugated and allowed and awarded all the privaledges and rights thereby provided to usins that either are currently living, priorly living, and/or gonna get their arses there soon living within the confines of the great state of Missouree.

ps: the fee for this honourization is (a) a 8.5x11" pan of homebaked gooey butter cake, (b) a gallon of sweet tea, and (c) an iron skillet of sausage 'n gravy, to be delivered to Hobbes front porch...

Old 09-10-2007, 01:05 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,687,108 times
Default sweet as pie.....

Ya'll make me blush here, and of course always smile. Thanks friends for the warm welcome to MO. Too kind, again.
Actually hubby might go up there sometime next year, if so I will go with him,
Making tea by the tub load, unfortunately it says I gave you guys to many cookies. So have some tea for now,

p.s. Do you know the Shadow,
sorry had to get it in at least once, and I see ya rollin' yer eyes

Old 09-10-2007, 02:41 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,549,887 times
Hey Shadowcaver do yah want some biscuit to go with it?

Old 09-10-2007, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
Hey Shadowcaver do yah want some biscuit to go with it?
Well duhhhh,,, yea!!! Sausage 'n gravy requires biscuits...

You silly bear,,,

now, why does images of Christopher Robin talking to Winnie Pooh come to mind...

Old 09-10-2007, 04:01 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,632,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumngal View Post
Ya'll make me blush here, and of course always smile. Thanks friends for the warm welcome to MO. Too kind, again.
Actually hubby might go up there sometime next year, if so I will go with him,
Making tea by the tub load, unfortunately it says I gave you guys to many cookies. So have some tea for now,

p.s. Do you know the Shadow,
sorry had to get it in at least once, and I see ya rollin' yer eyes
always happy to see our good buddy and friend autumngal stopping by to hang with us in da MO house!!

Old 09-10-2007, 05:22 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,687,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
always happy to see our good buddy and friend autumngal stopping by to hang with us in da MO house!!
Ya'll make it too easy with the warm welcome and kindness not to stop by and say hey to all the MO sugs, and it is hard to pass up a squishy hug from da jammer
I am learning loads about MO, it's good for me,

and of course the another reason I am here, I am sorry friend, I am trying!
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kareybear again.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:38 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,549,887 times
It sure got quiet all of sudden......Hummmm Hey wake up You all I need 5 more points can you do it? or are yah pooped? I am guessing the biscuit n gravy got you all running and know sleeping it all off.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:46 PM

430 posts, read 1,263,692 times
I keep trying Kareybear....they just won't let me put my 2 cents worth in! I'm sending a rep or two in my thoughts though....I know it doesn't count, but I tried!!

O.Nana

Old 09-11-2007, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Nana View Post
I keep trying Kareybear....they just won't let me put my 2 cents worth in! I'm sending a rep or two in my thoughts though....I know it doesn't count, but I tried!!

O.Nana
Same here...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri