Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2008, 04:56 AM

774 posts, read 1,419,117 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone. Haven't had my coffee yet. Dog woke me up at 3:00 wish he could open the door himself to go out. Was hoping to get back to sleep but ain't gonna happen. So I need to make a pot of coffee!

We worked outside yesterday clearing away some brush and making an area near the cabin where we want to have a small yard. We drove our JD Gator down to feed the horses and then went to the creek to get a load of rocks and came back and built a big fire pit and built a bonfire. Drank a couple beers and enjoyed our handywork. Still lots of work to do to get our place the way we want it. But it is going to be worth it.

Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2008, 08:39 AM

25,464 posts, read 13,577,021 times
Good morning. Light drizzle here today after a light rain last night. Our ambulance district is supposed to have an Easter Egg Hunt this afternoon. Hope that the weather changes for the better for us. I say us because I'm a member of the board. Usually 'work' at the hunt but have to be at the real estate office all day today. The kids really enjoy this event every year. About 200 youngsters show up. This year we had about 50 baskets donated and lots of other prizes.

mamgator...maybe a 'doggie door' would help! See y'all later. Have a good one.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:59 AM

774 posts, read 1,419,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Good morning. Light drizzle here today after a light rain last night. Our ambulance district is supposed to have an Easter Egg Hunt this afternoon. Hope that the weather changes for the better for us. I say us because I'm a member of the board. Usually 'work' at the hunt but have to be at the real estate office all day today. The kids really enjoy this event every year. About 200 youngsters show up. This year we had about 50 baskets donated and lots of other prizes.

mamgator...maybe a 'doggie door' would help! See y'all later. Have a good one.
Sounds like a great time! When I was growing up the American Legion always had an Easter Egg Hunt that was a lot of fun.
Loved always getting a new dress, bonnet and shoes for Easter Sunday.

as far as a doggie door, I would be afraid of the Armadilla and Raccoons getting into the house!

Old 03-15-2008, 11:58 AM

mamagator, forget doggie door!!! Hope that you get to enjoy a quiet relaxing time by a bonfire this evening again. Sounds so good. We used to do things such as that many years ago. Maybe when the weather is better I can talk my hubby into going to our place on the lake and relax doing the same. Take care.

Old 03-15-2008, 01:51 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,317 posts, read 8,657,870 times
Well it's raining in Bristol ,Tennesse.......Sunny in Northern California, with clouds starting to move in....

Old 03-15-2008, 03:45 PM

81 posts, read 196,089 times
Hi,

Here in Placerville (No. CA) we've had sun, wind, rain, drizzle, and hail all just today. Now back to sun with some clouds.

Old 03-15-2008, 04:18 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,061,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Well it's raining in Bristol ,Tennesse.......Sunny in Northern California, with clouds starting to move in....
lol, had chance to buy tix at $200 per pair, sitting in the Earnhardt terrace, but let one of my technicians get it - wasn't looking forward to such a drive this particular weekend, and even gave him Monday vacation too. Damn, getting to be a soft caring boss... hmmm,,, well, he'll just have to work harder upon returning... mahahahaaaaa...

Old 03-15-2008, 07:16 PM

Smile Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Well, I take it that you were at the race today. Out of the top 4 cars, 2 were Chevys. Yea!!! What, 71 laps, only an hour, 9 mins. long!!! Avg. speed 78 mph. Hope y'all had a good day.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:00 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,656,150 times
Worked much of the day with hardly a glance out the window. The bright spots in my day were when my dh made me his famous omelette breakfast...and later, when he made me a delicious quesadilla so I could keep working. What a sweetheart!!!

http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/TN-5184-smil-coeur.gif (broken link) Gotta luv him!

Old 03-15-2008, 09:38 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamagator54 View Post
Good morning everyone. Haven't had my coffee yet. Dog woke me up at 3:00 wish he could open the door himself to go out. Was hoping to get back to sleep but ain't gonna happen. So I need to make a pot of coffee!

We worked outside yesterday clearing away some brush and making an area near the cabin where we want to have a small yard. We drove our JD Gator down to feed the horses and then went to the creek to get a load of rocks and came back and built a big fire pit and built a bonfire. Drank a couple beers and enjoyed our handywork. Still lots of work to do to get our place the way we want it. But it is going to be worth it.

Have a great day!
aint it great to do your own thing on your own patch of property???? I have been working like a dog to get done what I need to do before the endless summer sets in down here..... kudos to ya, mamagator, tried to rep ya, but they said nay!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri