Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 02:46 PM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by #9baby View Post
yo calm down the kid was one of my good friends and what he did wasn't rite and i was shock but he had a good life and i guess he was hanging with the wrong people and i know for a fact that they didnt mean to kill this guy and it wasnt unnessecry to punch him but just cause he from newerk doesn't mean anything im hang out in newark by brothe lived and newrk hes moving here in a few months and were not in the gang were just kids so it not newerk k
So the bottom line, where your post is concerned, is.....

Old 07-25-2010, 03:14 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,856,553 times
Quote:
yo calm down the kid was one of my good friends and what he did wasn't rite and i was shock but he had a good life and i guess he was hanging with the wrong people and i know for a fact that they didnt mean to kill this guy and it wasnt unnessecry to punch him but just cause he from newerk doesn't mean anything im hang out in newark by brothe lived and newrk hes moving here in a few months and were not in the gang were just kids so it not newerk k
So your defending him.......what a load of bs , of course he mean't to kill the guy. He should get the death penalty its a shame we did away with it.....we could have saved it for cases like this. Society should be flushed of ppl like him.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:23 PM

22 posts, read 27,953 times
ayo im not defending him he one of my friends he went to school with me so its hard for me and he didnt mean too i knw him better than all u people and he shud not get the death penatly the kid is only 16 and i hope wen he get out he learns from his mistakes

Old 07-25-2010, 03:30 PM

Quote:
ayo im not defending him he one of my friends he went to school with me so its hard for me and he didnt mean too i knw him better than all u people and he shud not get the death penatly the kid is only 16 and i hope wen he get out he learns from his mistakes
He beat a man to death , so its the death Penalty is ok to use , or life in prison. Personal i would tie him down in the town center and let the townsfolk give him some street Justice. I don't care if hes 16 , he knew what he was doing was wrong.

Old 07-25-2010, 04:04 PM

but its manslatter he will get out soon and still be in summit and i knw he knws but still its not cause hes from newerk or that hes black and he didnt mean to kill him the boy can knock out someone in one punch i knw cause id se him fight befroe alot
he just prob use to muck force thats why its mainslatter charge and not murder

Old 07-25-2010, 04:05 PM

good luck with tieing him down lol haha i would like to see that happen lollmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Old 07-25-2010, 05:31 PM

Quote:
but its manslatter he will get out soon and still be in summit and i knw he knws but still its not cause hes from newerk or that hes black and he didnt mean to kill him the boy can knock out someone in one punch i knw cause id se him fight befroe alot
he just prob use to muck force thats why its mainslatter charge and not murder
Quote:
good luck with tieing him down lol haha i would like to see that happen lollmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
These last 2 posts show whats wrong with Society. He won't be out for 20 years , he shouldn't get out at all. He killed someone whether he mean't it or not , its still wrong. You make him sound like a violent person , those types of ppl should be locked up for life. BTW its spelled Manslaughter.

Old 07-25-2010, 05:46 PM

hes not a violent person just cause it get into fights and win in 2 secs were teens we fighting is fun to us plus his not getting lock up for life is he no i thought so my point taken o and nothing wrong with soicty its just sterio typed stuck up rich people i knw it was wrong but still give the kid a break with all this hanging and i hope he dies and gets beat uo trust me him getting beat by a teen aint happing any time soon lol i bet if the kid was white it would not be a big deal which is my other point cause we taking over summit #9 member of young money

Old 07-25-2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
hes not a violent person just cause it get into fights and win in 2 secs were teens we fighting is fun to us plus his not getting lock up for life is he no i thought so my point taken o and nothing wrong with soicty its just sterio typed stuck up rich people i knw it was wrong but still give the kid a break with all this hanging and i hope he dies and gets beat uo trust me him getting beat by a teen aint happing any time soon lol i bet if the kid was white it would not be a big deal which is my other point cause we taking over summit #9 member of young money
He shouldn't be fighting at all , why fight? Thats another problem with Society , we use Violence to fix our problems. Fighting is fun to you? Obviously you don't care about the consequences of injecting race into the problem is not a wise thing to do. It makes us Middle Class Suburban African Americans resent you even more.

Old 07-25-2010, 06:09 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
This is unbelievable, these people should spend the rest of their lives in jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey