Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 01:05 PM
mnh

1 posts, read 9,518 times

Advertisements

I'm looking to rent my place in Governor's Pointe II. I'm in the process of moving and am renting my 2 bedroom condo in north brunswick. I commute to the city daily from Jersey Avenue train station and have lived in my condo for 5 years. I'm on the top floor with cathedral ceilings and have made numerous upgrades. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in renting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2008, 11:43 AM

64 posts, read 94,922 times
Family with dogs often better off renting or buying single family houses. Condo or townhouse has lots of rules, some even totally rule out due to the lawn may be damaged by dog waste. One of very few I saw dogs friendly condo/townhouse is Maple Grove at Piscataway where their management company place free black bags along the sidewalks to make clean after dogs much easier. Just like a self service parks these days, say, Washington Rock State Park nearby.

Move in community not welcoming dogs could be a disaster. I used to helped a homeless family got stuck in Motel 6 whose family was suffered due to their dog. First, it is much harder to find rental with dogs, then they "hide" the dog and rent a place where landlord was eventually fine by the management company that neighbor reported, so they were "evicted" and "security deposit" taken.

After twice happened, they lost all their $5,000 cash in bank, and forced to move to hotel, but still only Motel 6 allows dog, but then the cost was $85 a day... Later on, I helped them to Cathalic Charity shelter, but since shelter also disallow dogs, they were really crying that day like a kids being taken away with their iPod ... I have to help them anothe $300 to get back to Motel 6. (Later I got this resolved by getting the dog to pet shelter, but still $25 a day).

Old 10-28-2008, 02:30 PM

3 posts, read 17,870 times
Default North or south Brunswick?

Hello, I'm confused about which one of the three would be a better area to buy a condo/Townhouse?

1-Governor's point and/or WHISPERING WOODS in South Brunswick. which would be a good one to raise kids. 2- crosspoint in East Brunswick 3- Society Hill in North Brunswick

looking for the best schools, near Transportation to NYC, safe area for kids to play, easy to rent if i have too, and good resale. I'm only willing to spend $240,000. It does not have to bed the biggest 2 bd,
Thank you very much.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:20 PM

1 posts, read 8,321 times
Default Governors Pointe

Less then 4 miles from Jersey Avenue train station and within walking distance to the bus stop- This is a commuters dream location! Also located close to shopping and a new state of the art fitness center (Retro Fitness). All residents have access to inground swimming pool!

Just unpack your bags and move right in! Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, corian countertops, ceramic tile and custom backsplash! Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors installed in 2008, Stainmaster carpet in Master 2008, up to date bathrooms, neutral colors and much more! Conveniently located near public transportation and shopping.Taxes $4400 and LOW maintance fee of $188

Please call Jessica or Michael!! 732 979 3785.

For more information and pictures see our ad at:

http://www.fsbo.com/126096?price_max=280000&country=US&city=north+brun swick&zipcode=08902&state=NJ
Attached Thumbnails
Governor's Pointe, North Brunswick ?-th.jpg  

Old 06-01-2009, 12:16 PM

1 posts, read 8,148 times
Default Bus to NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyntcb View Post
I know that you can take a bus from Governor's Pointe to NYC. Where do you catch it?
the bus stops on Route 1... across from Commons Blvd, the entrance to the complex.

Old 06-01-2009, 06:57 PM

1 posts, read 8,159 times
Default Interested in renting

Good evening.

Please let me know the criteria and pricing for your rental property.

Thank you.

--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnh View Post
I'm looking to rent my place in Governor's Pointe II. I'm in the process of moving and am renting my 2 bedroom condo in north brunswick. I commute to the city daily from Jersey Avenue train station and have lived in my condo for 5 years. I'm on the top floor with cathedral ceilings and have made numerous upgrades. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in renting.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:17 PM

1 posts, read 6,108 times
Default Interested in renting as of Oct 1

Im interested in renting in Governor's Pointe and need a place by Oct. 1st. I just took a new job in NJ and need a place to live ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnh View Post

Old 07-18-2013, 08:42 AM

1 posts, read 3,864 times
i am looking to buy a condo at Governor's pointe NB, NJ and a broker told me that they heard of gang activity in this complex. I am trying to find out from people that live there and others who know of Governor's pointe, if this is true. Please let me know ASAP.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:15 AM

861 posts, read 2,717,202 times
I live in a neighboring town home complex, and have not heard of any gang related activity in North Brunswick.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:11 PM

1,247 posts, read 3,023,966 times
I know people who live in Governor's Pointe and I live up the road. Safety here has never been a concern and crime has never been an issue. All the gang activity in this area is such a joke. It's mostly bored city kids angry at their parents for moving them to the suburbs. Just stay away from the New Brunswick border with Livingston Ave and you will be totally fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey